PDA

View Full Version : What's in a name?

Rita B
11-11-2007, 09:42 PM
There are so many names that we are called like CD's, crossdressers, transgender persons, transvestites, transsexuals, ********, ladyboys and some a lot worse. I have come to the conclusion that I prefer to be called a T Girl. If any further clarification is necessary, it should be my option to elaborate. What do you think? Should we have a poll?

AmyCarter
11-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Yes, we should all call each other by our legal names. But that's my opinion and everyone has one.

jennifer41356
11-11-2007, 10:51 PM
transvestite= wearing certain articles of clothing for sexual thrill

drag queen= dresses like a woman to mimic a female or to be dressed very outlandish

crossdresser= likes to dress and look like a female can usually be a closeted heterosexual ( not always)

transgendered(tgirl)= likes to spend most of there time dressed as a female, has the urge to go out in public and does. Woulds like to be female, but isnt interested in SRS

transexual= is on hormones with the ultimate goal of having SRS

this is how I see the terms related to how the world may view us, personally I hate the fact that we have to labeled just so society can accept us.....its like being called a sissy or a pansy for wanting to enjoy feminine things....:2c: