PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Dress As A Crossdreser.

LA CINDY LOVE
11-11-2007, 11:10 PM
As a crosserdress what look would you say is you, and when you get dress is it to go out or to stay at home.

1. Frederick's of Hollywood, lingerie look.
2. Forever 21, sexy hot look.
3. Victoria's secret, chic look.
4. New York & co, casual look.
5. Lane Bryant, conserved look.
6. Bloomingdales, glamour look.

Is there a look you would like to try.
Is there a look you have try that did not work.

LA CINDY LOVE

Jodie Wexler
11-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Mine's not on there. Cocktail, Party Dress Girl from Bloomies.
I party at home and don't go out.
Jodie

KateSpade83
11-11-2007, 11:19 PM
When I shop out in femme I usually do the professional lady in a skirt suit look on week days and Sundays. But why would a woman wear a skirt suit on Saturday? So that day I wear my St John stuff and look like an expensive high class lady. But I just don't have a car that can match that look. If I spent lots of money on an expensive car then I wouldn't be able to spend $900 on a 60% off St John suit or a $5600 top end road bike! And next year I want a burning fast desktop!

JennyCD4U
11-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Hmmmmm, I would say I'm like Victoria Secret but I specifically like role play costumes.

-Jenn

renee k
11-11-2007, 11:32 PM
I kinda go for the classy business woman look. Even when I go to the mall it's nice taylored slacks, and a dressy top and heels, sometimes a skirt suit. Blue jeans and tennies, are for wearing aroung the house.

Huggs, Renee

Suzie Green
11-12-2007, 12:06 AM
I try to look like a model in a JC Penney catalog. Don't often succeed, but it's fun trying! :heehee:

I'm mostly at home, but do go out occasionally.

sissystephanie
11-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Casual, conservative but somewhat dressy look! I do go out frequently dressed like that, but with a major difference from most of you. No wig and no makeup! In other words, I am a guy in female clothes!:happy: But totally unlike my Avatar! Yes, that is definitely me, in my "Hooters" shorts and tights.

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Joni T
11-12-2007, 01:11 AM
I usually dress a la the 9-to-5 look.

pamela_a
11-12-2007, 01:23 AM
The majority of the clothes I wear daily to work are from Lane Bryant or Woman Within so I would have to go with the Lane Bryant answer.

-Paula-

docrobbysherry
11-12-2007, 02:16 AM
One of my favorite looks is, " Hot". So, Victoria's Secret, etc.
However, I also like classic gowns, hot cocktail outfits, and other costume wear. I have some ordinary, ever day clothes, but seldom try them on.
I don't go out, live alone, and have rooms full of ladies things!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Aeslyn
11-12-2007, 02:21 AM
you know the girl that sat at the front in class. Gap shirts and sweaters, jeans or skirts from short to long but never a mini. Well, that's me. I even wear glasses. But just like that girl. Underneath is always soft and silky. And when I go to bed. Satin, silk, soft, sexy.
(Infact, I am wearing a Gap fleecy as I type and I love it)

vivianann
11-12-2007, 02:30 AM
I like the conservative look, and skirt suits, I also like the fancy dresses most of my dresses are knee length with mid to long sleeves.

Mistybtm
11-12-2007, 02:39 AM
Hmmmmm, I would say I'm like Victoria Secret but I specifically like role play costumes.

-Jenn

Very much the same for me , I dress as sexy as i can :D:be::doll::dom:

noname
11-12-2007, 03:08 AM
For starters F*&$ New York and Co. and I urge everyone here not to shop there. I was told there corporate policy was that no men are allowed to try anything on.

As for what look I go for, it changes from day to do. Some days I'm probably seen as a trendy guy who's not affraid to put together a good outfit. Other days I'm pretty casual. Yet other times I really like to dress it up, not nessesarly femm, just a well put together outfit.

kristinacd1
11-12-2007, 05:31 AM
ii can probably go for all 1-4....except for lane bryant...i had to bragg but their stuff is to big for me!!

Carroll
11-12-2007, 06:36 AM
4.Lane Bryant, conserved look.

I would be a #4 and a #4 (lol) I prefer to wear dresses/skirts that are long

Michelle04240
11-12-2007, 06:51 AM
I don't really shop at any of those stores so I'll do my best.

A gay friend of mine told me I'm always doing a "sporty" look.
I guess I'll take that. Sporty, casual, natural, blend-right-in look.

LOL, he used to always give me hell for not wearing a skirt or a dress in the winter "Ugh! your wearing pants?!" Well yeah, it's cold out. I am by no means a tom-boy (is that possible?) when dressed, he just thinks I could be more lady-like.

Although I look the part (I think) I do feel sometimes I dress a little younger then I am. I don't know...

Billiemarie
11-12-2007, 07:54 AM
I kinda go for the classy business woman look. Even when I go to the mall it's nice taylored slacks, and a dressy top and heels, sometimes a skirt suit. Blue jeans and tennies, are for wearing aroung the house.

Huggs, Renee

I like that expensive busniss look
Billiemarie

Shadeauxmarie
11-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Different moods, different looks. I've personally done them all.

Karren H
11-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Hell... I don't know what my look is! Click on Flickr link and you tell me what my looks is cause it varies all the time.. Lol

JoAnnDallas
11-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I perfer the Mature Casual Classy look.

JaytoJillian
11-12-2007, 10:12 AM
hmmm, lets see... 3 underneath and 2 on top

LaFem
11-12-2007, 10:21 AM
I dress like a lingerie model for relaxing, and a young hottie the rest of the time. Not very age appropriate, but it makes me feel like a girl. The only way I can pass on the outside is to dress like the old lady I really am. I don't enjoy it and I don't go out anymore.

TerriM
11-12-2007, 12:29 PM
I like the conservative bank manager look when shopping and love fancy dress events. Like to wear the mother of the bride type outfits.

Yours Terri

AmandaM
11-12-2007, 12:56 PM
9 to 5 look for me. Usually more secretary than manager. :)

Nicki B
11-12-2007, 02:14 PM
..you tell me what my looks is cause it varies all the time.. Lol

Exactly - where's the fun in only ONE!!!

sybercom11
11-12-2007, 03:54 PM
i like the high school and college girl look. so i shop in the "juniors" section of the store for short denim shorts, tight jeans, girlie tops, etc.

stevie

Ruth
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
I don't recognise the brand names 'cause I'm from the other side of the pond. Anyway, the man side of me is in his fifties so Ruth has to dress age-appropriate. So it's sort of the matronly look.
When I go out, I try to pass, so it's no good going for the twenty-something look.
I've even got a wig with flecks of grey in it.

MJ
11-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Casual, conservative but somewhat dressy look! and your average typical woman look

sissy_she_boy
11-12-2007, 05:02 PM
I would have to say 2,3, and 4. At least that is what I have the most of in my closet

kisses
sissy dana

Kate Simmons
11-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Very carefully. I try to always use good taste but the outfit has to be practical and functional as well.:happy:

Brenda121
11-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Lane Bryant, conserved look.

Violetgray
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Keeping up with the store theme, the closest thing is probably hot topic!

SusanMarie
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I'll go with #4 in general.

If money were no object, then Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft is my store.

Tammy298
11-12-2007, 08:10 PM
I like the professional business woman's suite with skirt and heels. An almost too sheer blouse and half slip. Underneath, very sex lingerie and if not a corset, a garter belt with the silky stockings.

Staci
11-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Forever 21 Sexy look most of the time.

Paula Wilder
11-12-2007, 11:46 PM
I dress in anything that matches, looks feminine, makes me feel good and that costs less than a couple of bucks at Salvation Army. I look for name brands there and typically dress my age or a bit younger. In private and at clubs I'll dress much younger and more revealing, and even have some costumes and stripper shoes for those times when I want to play dressup. Once in a while, a prom dress or evening gown is fun too.

Hugs,

Paula

trannie T
11-12-2007, 11:51 PM
The only place I can find things in my size is Lane Bryant. My style then is somewhere between Lane Bryant and frumpy church lady.

louann
11-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Hi Cindy! Was great to see you at Oxwood Inn a few weeks back.

My style is elegant, classy... in evening wear, gowns, cheongsam, and when I'm with my Mistress my maid uniform.

vikki2020
11-13-2007, 12:03 AM
When I get out, it's black pencil skirt, mid thigh,long sleeve top,and black heels.Where ever I go, I'm usually the only girl wearing a skirt & heels!

Nikki A.
11-13-2007, 08:50 AM
How about KMART & Wallyworld

Skye
11-13-2007, 09:09 AM
I don't recognise the brand names 'cause I'm from the other side of the pond.

Same here!

I don't go out dressed unless it's for a photoshoot but I'm usually dressed in either schoolgirly or secretary type looks or fetishy type stuff like PVC and latex.

I don't know what category that puts me in, I'd guess forever 21, partly because I am 21 (!) but mainly because I like to dress pretty "out there" when I can :happy:

Charleen
11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Nice casual like any other woman out and about shopping. Nice blouse, jeans, heeled boots now that it's cooling down, light makeup. Personally I like thrift stores. Great deals on lightly worn clothing. Bought a brand new vest, still had the tags on, that was marked $44.95 for $3.00 at Good Will!

MsEva
11-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Guess I tend to go with the soccer mom going out to meet her friends for lunch look..whatever that means. I guess my look is getting more mature as I mature.

Christine XX
11-13-2007, 10:28 AM
7 - Walmart/Target Eclectic.

By eclectic, I mean random. Whatever I can find that fits and isn't too awful. I'm getting to the stage where I'd like to wear more coordinated and stylish outfits, but I'm not quite there yet.

-Christine

S. Lisa Smith
11-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Guess I tend to go with the soccer mom going out to meet her friends for lunch look..whatever that means. I guess my look is getting more mature as I mature.

I think that's me:heehee:

jenniferj
11-13-2007, 10:55 AM
I do most of my shopping from the bargains (mostly :) ) at Newport News. So I guess one might say flirty, but not overtly so.

I created a character for myself, and try to dress to her needs:

JJ is a young 40s single Mom who would still like to have a little romance in her life. She works with people -perhaps real estate- and needs to dress nicely during working hours. Thus if she shows up at the supermarket in mid afternoon wearing a skirt and heels, it's because she's on her way back to the office from an appointment.

Weekends, she dresses down a little - slightly tight jeans/slacks and nice tops, but never to the I don't care how I look stage - she might just bump into that right guy.....

This is very far from my actual life - I am substantially older, happily married, and don't think I have any real interest in meeting a guy. But it does give me a self image to dress to.

I told my sweet wife of this image, and she said that I had the clothing selection pretty much right. It was nice to hear.

-jj

tommi
11-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Lane Bryant Fashion Bug ,Kohl's
Since my wife has gone on a power diet we now wear the same size and she may share with me the professional look for sure.

kassandra richard
11-13-2007, 11:20 AM
I guess it would be the soccer mom kind of look for me too. Would like to look as stylish as the soccer mom two doors down from me :) Even in a toque she's freakin' cute.

Kassandra

Rachaelb64
11-13-2007, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=Ruth;1078988]I don't recognise the brand names 'cause I'm from the other side of the pond.

Same here.

My style?

Whatever takes my fancy :D

Chari
11-13-2007, 01:49 PM
I've tried all the styles listed except Lane Byant (too much material for my body):heehee: Prefer to dress in clothes that are comfortable and definitely say "girl"! :happy:

Chari

Jilmac
11-13-2007, 02:34 PM
you forgot the j.c. penney, target, kohl's, wal mart, goodwill, and salvation army look. i can look just as feminine wearing clothes and lingerie from them as any other store, and for a lot less money.
Jill

marie354
11-13-2007, 03:32 PM
4.Lane Bryant, conserved look.

I've probably tried all at one time or another, but I'd say I prefer 4 now. Can't do Lane Bryant... I'm an 8.

XdressingSlave
11-13-2007, 07:22 PM
I would have to say that I am either dressing like Forever 21 or Lane Bryant.
It all depends on what my wife and I are going to be doing.
Over the weekend, the kids went to grandma's house so I was dressed as of 7pm on Friday to Sunday at 3pm where I had to put my man clothes back on to go pickup the kids ;(
Thurday, while the kids are at school, I am going to shave my face, legs, chest, etc... and my wife is going to do a total make-over. This will be the first time and I am SOOO excited!!! :D

june58
11-13-2007, 08:37 PM
I like the Lane Bryant conservative look. I lead a very conservative lifestyle and dress accordingly whether in drab or enfemme. I came out to my wife a couple of years ago and she has mostly accepted it, however I don't do the complete transition (just clothes and occasional makeup) so I only dress at home.

SandyR
11-13-2007, 08:45 PM
This is a test......I hate tests........heheh

1-4 , most fit my style.

SandyR

Kristen Kelly
11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I have many looks depending where I'm going, out at night to dinner it's dressy Chico's, out to the club anything goes, but since most of the time its out grocery shopping or off to the mall it's the country girl look in my Lowrise Rider Jeans, boots and nice top.

It has now become more important to BE OUT than what I'm wearing.

LA CINDY LOVE
11-15-2007, 12:25 AM
I see if there is a store that sells women cloths then we have been there and yes I know that I left a lot of stores off the list, the stores that I shop at are off also I just try to put stores on that we would know that had styles.

As for my UK girls on the other side of the pond well you know how we yanks think if it is here then it is there , but I would love to know what stores you have in the UK.

Know for New York & CO I did not know about there store policy about trying on cloths for men.....not a good place for us to shop thanks Noname.

Cindy loves to shop the stores that sell only Junior wear and my best are 3

FASHION GAL, 75% of my cloths.

ZIZBEH, 10%

WET SEAL. 10%

ALL OTHERS, 5%

Not sure if these stores are out side of Calif.

Cindy was a conservative dresses at first but as my confident grew my styles change to a sexy hot look, I just love micro mini skirts.

LOUANN I will see you at the OXWOOD INN, one thing about LOUANN she is the only one I know that gets in all the clubs with purse in one hand and a
horse whip in the other.............and she dose not even have a horse.

LA CINDY LOVE

louann
11-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Cindy,
you forgot to mention that I am not affraid to use my riding crop on girls who deserve it and want it :D

yes , Tiffany and I will be there to have fun with all you girls! Just don't know what to wear!

Collared to Mistress Lady D Sherrie
Empress louann

I see if there is a store that sells women cloths then we have been there and yes I know that I left a lot of stores off the list, the stores that I shop at are off also I just try to put stores on that we would know that had styles.

As for my UK girls on the other side of the pond well you know how we yanks think if it is here then it is there , but I would love to know what stores you have in the UK.

Know for New York & CO I did not know about there store policy about trying on cloths for men.....not a good place for us to shop thanks Noname.

Cindy loves to shop the stores that sell only Junior wear and my best are 3

FASHION GAL, 75% of my cloths.

ZIZBEH, 10%

WET SEAL. 10%

ALL OTHERS, 5%

Not sure if these stores are out side of Calif.

Cindy was a conservative dresses at first but as my confident grew my styles change to a sexy hot look, I just love micro mini skirts.

LOUANN I will see you at the OXWOOD INN, one thing about LOUANN she is the only one I know that gets in all the clubs with purse in one hand and a
horse whip in the other.............and she dose not even have a horse.

LA CINDY LOVE

Brenda's Friend
11-15-2007, 01:14 AM
I tend to be more conserviative with my dress, I am after all 44. Dresses I like mid-thigh, skirts at the knee. Underneight, I need something to pull it in, or else I look pregnant! I also tend to be a bit heavier on the make-up, but not a trashy heavy.

BF

LilSissyStevie
11-15-2007, 02:05 AM
I'm either pure trailer trash or a poufbunny - depends on my mood.

Mya Summers
11-15-2007, 04:02 AM
sexy and 21 forever, and sometime vitorias secret but very rarely, now i know victoria's secret:heehee:

Cassy11
11-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Comfortable, casual, conservative. Never in running shoes and sweats.

SweetCaroline
11-15-2007, 01:16 PM
I kind of flip flop between the consevative blouses and skirts and the more casual "clubing" look. I however also love mini-skirts and sleeveless tops, tho not as much this time of year. The main thing for me is that it's feminine. If it's something I'd be comfortable wearing in male mode, I don't want it.

Victoria Anne
11-15-2007, 01:35 PM
I will have to go with casual conservative

kimmy p
11-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Lane Bryant darn it. At 5'10", 280 pounds I am limited. Also only go out on Halloween, I found that folks look less closely at you if your dressed like all the "other" ladies. Fortunately big ladies aren't uncommon in Northern Indiana. :heehee:

phyllis47
11-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Mostly for home in the classy look; mostly lined sleeveless evening dresses, one jacket dress, and several strapless and strapped formals. The best one is turqouis and has a petticoat and jewelry to match...

I have about 10 silk or shiffon nightgowns a few with jackets that I love to wear at night during the week after work.

I have been out a few times with the one skirt and blouse and pant suit that I bought for that purpose since I had hairy arms but since taken care of that; I am completely shaven now.

britney
11-16-2007, 05:28 AM

i dress like a college sorority girl. that is the best way i can describe it. a little sexy, a little ****ty, all comfy, all cute

Amanda Woods
11-16-2007, 07:45 AM
has to be pantyhose silky dress and stilettos.it just makes me feel so good

Dawn Marie
11-16-2007, 08:54 AM
I would say most of the time I'm a New York and causul dresser but there are time that I love to be Forever 21, HOT & SEXY, thou I do love party dresses too.:thumbsup:

Vickifur
11-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Most of the time I kind of a Lane Bryant gal. Though we all get tarty at times, I'm most comfortable in casual skirts and sweaters. Thanks,

shauna 9
11-16-2007, 10:39 AM
ii can probably go for all 1-4

glynnis
11-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Lane Bryant for me.Funny enough was sorting my lingerie out yesterday found I have more panties,bras and girdles than my wife.

ellieparsons
11-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Jcpennys, business wear, skirt & pants suits

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I like the forever 21 and sexy look the most but would go New York & Co and casual if I went out. Still waiting to build the confidence to go out.:straightface:

CathyKR
11-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Very conservative, demure. 70s/80s Laura Ashley. Velvet & lace. High, collared necklines and low hems. Especially Peter Pan lace collars (like the one in my avatar). Fur.

Vivian Best
11-23-2007, 10:26 AM
I'd have to say that my look is between 4 and 5. Between the casual and Lane Bryant. Would love to do the sexy look but it probably would look like the 102 year old woman that posed nude for a calendar, you wouldn't want to look at her or me!

Kieroney
11-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Costumes seem to work out real well, and silky nightgowns, and lingerie. Just like to keep the feeling of sexy going on.

SiobhanW
11-24-2007, 06:57 AM
Pretty but not ****ty. Always a dress or skirt, never pants. Most of the time age appropriate, but not always.

valerie_vanesse
11-24-2007, 07:12 AM
I dress to fit my mood or the task at hand. I do like to dress provocatively and sexy, but I also like casual and functional when I am able to be fem and do every day chores.

Raychel
11-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Very Classy, Consertive, Only long dresses, Mostly long sleeves to cover the hairy arms. My wife says that I dress nicer than her. :heehee:

Sabrina Flowers
11-24-2007, 07:56 AM
I dont think I have a defined look, but whilst I still have good set of legs, I like to wear shortish skirts and blouse/jumpers with heels.
I do like the "office girl" look thou.