PDA

View Full Version : my 1st time i was made to dress

Rebecca piper
04-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Hi All
Thisis A Line Or Two Tell How I Was Made Cross Dress I Was About 8 Years Old And In A Orphanage In The South Of England In The Late 50s I Was In The Junior Boys About 20 To 25 Of Us Age 7 To 10 Year Old. We Were Always In Trouble As Our Bed Time Was 19hrs We Did Not Go To Sleep, As Soon As The Staff Had Gone We Started Jumping On Bed Pillow Fighting Run Around You Name We Did It. One Night The Staff Came Back And Court As All We Were Madeto Stand At The Bottom Of Our Beds. She Had A Box Of Number 1to12 So She Told Us She Got One Of Boys To Take A Number Out Of The Box He Pick Number 12 The Top She Then Call Our Names Out One At A Time When Our Name Was Call Had Walk Up And Down The Room It Big And Long Stop In Front Of Her She Then Remove Our Pyjamas And Put A Night Dress On Us The We Had To Back Stand By Our Beds When All The Boys Had Been Put In Dresses We Had To Repet It Againe This Time We Had To Bend Over She Pull Up The Night Dress And She Give Us 12 Of Best With The Belt We Were Told We Would Have Our Pyjamas Back In 12 Week If We Were Good So That Is How I Started To Cross Dress By The Time 12 Weekswere Up I Was Hook And Did Not Want Pyjamas Back The Boys That Wet Bed Had To Wear Night Dresses All The Time So What Did I Do ???? Yes I Became One Of Them. (she Did Not Know How Good She Was To Me It Hard But Good ) If You Were 8 And You Had To To Wolf Cubs One Day My Mate And Myself Were Playing With Girls Which Was A No No No At There End When We Should Have Been At Cubs Our Punishment Was Cane And To Go To Brownies And Not Cubs Are Cub Uniform Was Taken Off Of Us And Replace With A Brownie One I Cannot Remember How Long But I Injoyed And Was Happy (this Was No Punishment To Me But Thay Did Not Know It Thay Were Good Time ) I Hope You All Injoyed Reading This I Look Forward To Your Replies Love Rebecca

Katiegirl
04-04-2005, 02:38 PM
I can just see the headlines now if that happened nowerdays, the staff would be imprisioned for child cruelty.

That was a long time ago and in another era

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Rebecca piper
04-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi
Thank You For Your Reply
Yes But I Might Not Be Cross Dressing Now If It Had Not Happened
In The 50s And 60s You New If You Done Wrong You Got Punish So You Took The Punisment And Had Laugh About It
I Can See You Come From The South Cost My Home Town Is Portsmouth And The Orphanagewas Not To Far From There
Rebecca :) ;) :d

Marianne
04-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Rebecca,
would you mind losing the StudlyCaps, it's so difficult to read. Also, how old are you?

Rebecca piper
04-04-2005, 04:14 PM
hi
is this better and i am 57 on thur so how are you :confused:

Katiegirl
04-04-2005, 04:34 PM
I live the other side of Southampton near the New Forest but I came from Hertfordshire orginally

I'm just a few months younger than you.

:)

Mind of a woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Rebecca piper
04-04-2005, 05:10 PM
dear marianne
would you like to chat
i think you help me if you look my past post
thank you
love rebecca
:o :o :confused:

Rebecca piper
04-04-2005, 05:28 PM
dear katiegirl
would you like to chat
i think you can help me
rebecca

Serena
04-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Mm, good story. I always wished that something like that would've happened to me when I was younger, but I don't remember ever actually being forced to crossdress, but I was always looking for opprotunities.

Rebecca piper
04-06-2005, 08:35 AM
dear serena
thanks for the reply. it gets better in the follow on.
if you would like to here more i cought do part 2 or we could chat (private) all the best love rebecca :D :) :o

PinkDressLover
04-06-2005, 04:14 PM
I wish something like that would have happened to me in a public setting atleast. I had a cousin that liked to dress me up, I remember some of the stuff of hers I used to wear, she had a cute little yellow dress I wore every so often and I loved it. i still wish i would have gotten to do it a bit more, but oh well. Usually we did it when my other cousin was at school, he was few years older than she and I so it was just me and her and we'd just have fun playin dress up.

Lindahexi
04-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Hi Rebecca, I read your story and it brought back memories of me being punished for being naughty when I was a child. My mother used to put me in a dress and send me outside for all the other kids to see, little did she know that I actually enjoyed it. LOL.

Linda.