PDA

View Full Version : nice to dress

tina jayne
11-12-2007, 12:52 PM
hi there ,what a great feeling it is ,when you finish work go home soak yourself in a nice hot bath, then dress your self up and put your make up on and relax, as you female self, its better still if you are able to dress all week end, i enjoy wearing ear rings both my ears are pirced but yoou cant wear them for work and also when your nails are painted ,they look good . i am hoping to have some pictures taken soon which should be good for a laugh hope that you all have had a good day bye for now tina

Barbara Joanne74
11-13-2007, 12:51 PM
I agree Tina, it is great to get home, wind down and slip into something fem after being at work all week. It is a mini vacation for me.

Barb

Angie G
11-13-2007, 01:03 PM
You got that right Tina :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
11-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Mmm. Nice idea!! I think i will tonight :happy:

Deanna2
11-15-2007, 09:09 AM
It is so nice to relax in femme gear after work. I wear panties, pantyhose and camis full time, so when I get home it takes very little effort to get rid of the drab gear and just slip on a top and skirt with a pair of heels and there I am - totally relaxed and enjoying myself.

MarciManseau
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
It is delicious :) Before I went full time, there were days when i under dressed wearing a bra, panties, slip, stockings with a thin blouse and skirt. It's easy to do it you have on a heavy sweater and loose jeans. When i got home, it was only seconds before i stripped off my outer wear and was fully into "GIRL MODE" !!!:hugs:

Sarah_new
11-22-2007, 05:30 PM
I agree, sometimes dressing just makes all the problems melt away for an hour or so.

teresa jeen
11-22-2007, 08:45 PM
yes i fully agree. i just got home from the mom in laws. and am running a bath as we speak. gotta shave tonight tho, its kinda stubbly, but not to the weed wacker point . gotta go ummmm.

Dawn Marie
11-22-2007, 10:26 PM
I agree with everyone, After a long week at work it is just what I need to relax and get in my fem mode, only wish it could be full time. I sometimes underdress and that feels great but full dress is the best.

Billijo49504
11-22-2007, 11:26 PM
Actually, it's even nicer to get out of bed, take a hot shower and get powdered with something nice smelling, and slip into some silky lingerie. And then plan what you are going to make for the wife, for supper, when she gets home from work. To meet her at the door, with a cool drink, dressed to the nines, and tell her to relax till dinner is on the table. That's the fun of being retired. Oh, I made our Thanksgiving Day dinner and did all the clean up. She just got to be pampered by her newest gurlfriend....BJ
ps... As of November 9th, this year, we have been married for 23 yrs.

Noel Chimes
11-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Long weekends are the perfect time to relax and enjoy. And with the Christmas shopping blitz on what better time to get out and about. People will be so consumed with their shopping they wouldn't even notice. So get dressed get out and have some fun.

Vivian Best
11-23-2007, 10:12 AM
I would looovvvveee to do that, but I'm retired! Darn it!!