PDA

View Full Version : Good by to crossdressing for now.

Glenda58
11-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Girls I have had a wonderful time dressing and going out. I haven't let anyone stop me from doing anything I wanted to do till now. I have fallen deeply in love to a beautiful woman I haven't want to dress up or go out in over 2 months. I won't purge for I know this could be short lived. But for now I'm packing away all my things and toss out any makeup for it won't last in storage.

To all my friends that I have meet here plus all the girls I have gone out with take care and don't let your mascara run. Hold your head high look like you belong and you will pass. Go where you want and dress how you feel.

I had fun and many adventurers dressing up some good some not so good.

I'll be looking in on you from time to time.

Hugs Glenda

MJ
11-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Thank you . and i wish you the verybest . take care and see you when your ready to come back
hugs mj

Raychel
11-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Wishing the best for you. A good woman is hard to find. Enjoy your life to the fullest. We will be here if and when you do happen to come back

:hugs::hugs:
Raychel

renee k
11-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Hi Glenda,

I wish you the best of luck, and I throughly enjoyed our evening out last winter. Take care,

Huggs, Renee

Ðarissa
11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Take care Glenda! I hope it all goes well for you. :hugs:

jonnie64
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Wonderful! hope it works out well for you! but don't throw your things away!!! the urge will come back inevitably. i've been there and done that more times than i care to think about!

Good luck!!!!!

SandyR
11-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Good luck Hun, and best wishes.

SandyR

Ashley Lyn
11-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I've thrown out the makeup several times when I knew for sure the 'lady' I had just met was going to change everything, and actually threw out some lovely dresses and skirts...:eek: If only I could get them back...

Later in life I really did meet the 'woman of my dreams', and she enjoys seeing me 'dressed', and encourages me to 'dress' and buys me 'presents'.. :heehee:

Sometimes I think I've died and 'gone to heaven'...:hugs: Good luck! She may be a 'keeper'..:thumbsup:

TxKimberly
11-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Girls I have had a wonderful time dressing and going out. I haven't let anyone stop me from doing anything I wanted to do till now. I have fallen deeply in love to a beautiful woman I haven't want to dress up or go out in over 2 months. I won't purge for I know this could be short lived. But for now I'm packing away all my things and toss out any makeup for it won't last in storage.

To all my friends that I have meet here plus all the girls I have gone out with take care and don't let your mascara run. Hold your head high look like you belong and you will pass. Go where you want and dress how you feel.

I had fun and many adventurers dressing up some good some not so good.

I'll be looking in on you from time to time.

Hugs Glenda

Oh man,

Hanging out with you has been some the highest points for me! I know this is so selfish, but I"M going to miss hanging out with you terribly!
I HATED being alone (not having someone to love and hold) and so I understand and I very much hope that things turn out well for you.
Take care sis,

Glenda58
11-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Oh man,

Hanging out with you has been some the highest points for me! I know this is so selfish, but I"M going to miss hanging out with you terribly!
I HATED being alone (not having someone to love and hold) and so I understand and I very much hope that things turn out well for you.
Take care sis,

Kim you are one that I call my friend. We did somethings that I didn't think of doing by myself. I will miss going out with you. I will look in to see how you are doing.

Hugs Glenda

Lois Page
11-13-2007, 06:33 AM
Congratulations Glenda. I hope everything works out well for both of you. We'll keep a cancle in the window.
Best regards,
Lois

charllote34
11-13-2007, 06:37 AM
I hope all works out well and you will always be welcomed back here xx

Lora Olivia
11-13-2007, 06:46 AM
Glenda,
Reading your posts here has been one of the staples. I truly hope that everything works well for you. Lord knows that we all want to be loved and the world needs more of it. All the best sis:hugs:

CharleneCD
11-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Too bad I never got to meet you. Well you never know what the future may hold.

DAVIDA
11-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Hi Glenda!
I just wanted to say...DON'T GO! You can tell her and then stay! You know, having cake and eating it too!

Well now that I got that over, I really hope you find the life that is best for you!
Love always,
Davida

Veronica E. Scott
11-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Sorry to hear that you are leaving but I know that you think it is for the best wishing you every happiness. Like Tom Bodet says We'll leave the light on for you . Best of luck.

erickka
11-13-2007, 08:00 AM
Glenda, Good luck with your love life. I understand the choice you made, and support you in spirit all the way.