PDA

View Full Version : Breastforms & Bras

misswannabe
11-12-2007, 11:24 PM
while i usually prefer putting on my breastforms without using adhesive tapes, sometimes i found myself 'turned-on' when i would use the adhesive tapes on the breastforms. the forms that become part of me when using the tapes, i get this sensual feeling of being feminine, i find it a turn-on sometimes. and at the same time, i also feel sympathetic for women who does have real breasts themselves.
just putting on the bra with the forms already on you restricted my mobilization movements or any room to maneuver. and i can imagine why women's breasts are seen as sexual objects. yet, in the end, after putting on the bra and the forms, there's no words to describe it.

paulaN
11-13-2007, 09:36 AM
I spent a lot of time with my forms taped to me last week. Now my wife is back home and I miss my girls being with me all of the time. I miss them a lot.

tommi
11-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Ditto to both ,when I have time and can have mine attached there is a definite sense of being .
But at the same time you realize some of the hassles as well.
Regardless when removed there is also the sense of lose as well.:hugs:

Angie G
11-13-2007, 10:15 AM
I just got my enhancements and love them :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
11-13-2007, 11:34 AM
I prefer the medical spray adhesive. The forms really become part of me for awhile. Great with swim suits and skimpy tops, too. I haven't been brave enough to see if the adhesive will hold on my new, huge, #13 forms yet!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

susann_gardener
11-13-2007, 12:17 PM
I have enjoyed the last 7 months wearing bra and forms most days. Soom the wife will be retiring and put an end to that. Sigh.

Alice B
11-13-2007, 12:26 PM
There is no question that being able to wear your forms without a bra is very sensual and free. Especially under a sexy top or nightgown for bed. When you awake they are there and you feel real good. My only problem is the build up of the tape on the forms and removal without causing damage to the forms. Any solutions?:hugs:

Jilmac
11-13-2007, 02:29 PM
i've worn my forms with and without my bra and love the feeling either way. i know how difficult it is to put on a bra while wearing my forms,but i've seen how my wife (and other gg's) do it and follow the same procedure. as far as the sensual feeling when i'm wearing my forms, i can't begin to describe the sensation i get from feeling the softness and bounce of my own breasts, and envy all the gg's for what they have and what i wish i had. Jill

tina jayne
11-13-2007, 04:38 PM
hi i realy enjoy wearing my breast form enharcers when i am with my mistress i have to wear them all the time and it feels great and they look good have fun bye for now tina

Jordan
11-13-2007, 05:01 PM
I just love to wear my breast forms if I could I would wear them 24/7 and yes when they are taped to you it feels so real it is an awesome feeling I just love it talk about getting excited:hugs:
Jordan

BillieJoe
11-13-2007, 05:12 PM
I have a great two weeks. The wife has been away and I get to wear my breast forms every day after work until the next day when it's time to go to work...ugh. I have both kinds and the attachable ones feel much nicer and look better under a nice white blouse.
For a quicky wear when I don't know when the wife will show up, the ones in the bra are better than being without.

Wenda
11-13-2007, 05:26 PM
I never wear my forms without adhesive. I have done lots of posts about my economy method, using 3M Super 77 graphics adhesive. For my Halloween splurge, I found a supplier of Hollister's, which costs 4 times as much for about a quarter of the spray, but it is truly the best. My Madam and I were supposed to be at the party at 8 pm, so she was planning to come to my place at 7 pm to finish my makeup. I started with the serious shave, nails, etc at about 5:30. I got a little carried away and used the Hollister's on my #9 forms (Madam and I had planned to use my cute, perky little #5s), but when she saw the #9s attached, decided to go with them.
I have changed my avatar to show the realism of the effect. People were fascinated. I have worn my forms for up to 36 hours. The only limiation for me is not doing something that causes a lot of perspiration, which lets the forms loose. I just bought an economical pair of #7s on eBay which are self-adhesive, and wore them for about 30 hours last weekend. They are the newer formulation, lighter and even more bounce. The negative of these particular forms is that the surface is very shiny, and the shape does not blend as well as some forms with the body. The science is evolving. w.