PDA

View Full Version : How often do you think about it?

Katie Lynn cd
11-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I guess this is for those who do not get to dress every day. I usually get to dress about once every 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, the opportunity does not present itself very often. But I think about crossdressing and the act of crossdressing several times every single day. It could be a catalog, being at a mall, or seeing a woman in something I wish I had in my closet, but something triggers my thought process to dressing every day. Do you ever go through extended periods that you don't think about it?

suchacutie
11-12-2007, 11:39 PM
I only started dressing two summers ago, but I can't think of a single day since then that it hasn't been on my mind many times a day.

There aren't many topics in that same category!

tina

Melissa Davis
11-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Do you ever go through extended periods that you don't think about it? yeah, last week when I... no wait. Ok, a month ago I was... wait... I remember when I was.... nevermind. - No. :p

breanna53
11-12-2007, 11:43 PM
i think abou it eveyday, and today was my borthday, which i really wanted to dress tody, but on a project that has kept me from dressing now for almost 2 week. :( only exception was last weekend i wore a nightgown to bed one nite.
And there are a few times my wife is not happy with it so i refrain. and other times shes great.

trannie T
11-12-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't think about dressing when I'm sleeping or if I happen to be in a coma.

raleighbelle
11-13-2007, 12:33 AM
constantly! Never a day goes by when I am not thinking of it. It is part of me!

Daintre
11-13-2007, 12:47 AM
I don't dress everyday, but I think about it everyday, I come here many times a day to do a wee bit of work and to answer questions as well as post.

pamela_a
11-13-2007, 01:09 AM
I really don't think about it anymore, except to decide what outfit to wear for the day.

-Paula-

docrobbysherry
11-13-2007, 01:23 AM
I guess this is for those who do not get to dress every day. I usually get to dress about once every 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, the opportunity does not present itself very often. But I think about crossdressing and the act of crossdressing several times every single day. It could be a catalog, being at a mall, or seeing a woman in something I wish I had in my closet, but something triggers my thought process to dressing every day. Do you ever go through extended periods that you don't think about it?

I have my daughter part time, so I can't dress whenever I like. I was overseas traveling this summer for about 6 weeks. Probably thought about CDing half a dozen times.
Back home, I just could'nt wait to dress. Now, I can go all day without thinking about CDing. But not often. Back at my house, the last couple of months, I'm either constantly thinking or chatting online about it, or editing my photos of Sherry. Anyone know a good cleaning person?
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Dawn Marie
11-13-2007, 02:55 AM
I only think about it when I breathe. If I'm not thinking about it I'm doing it. I would be dressing 24/7 if my wife wasn't so against my dressing or even mentioning it. Little does she know that I probably have a better wardrobe than she does. HaHa.

RachelDenise
11-13-2007, 05:44 AM
Yes I think of dressing every day, even more so when I'm on here. Something small can trigger it....a beautifully dressed woman, the outline of a bra, nice shoes, or just me thinking about it.

Chloe Jean
11-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Not a day goes by that I don't think about being dolled up. Just seeing a woman wearing a lovely dress, nylons and heels gets me thinking about it.
Saw a woman in her business suit taking off her high heels and putting on comfy sneakers got me thinking.
Hugs
Chloe

Suzy Harrison
11-13-2007, 06:07 AM
As soon as I see someone beautifully dressed or made up I want to get back into female mode. The trouble is I work with females 99% of the time - so it's not long before I see someone like that.............

Suzie S.
11-13-2007, 06:15 AM
I think about it way too much. :( I'm lucky if a few hours go by that it's not on my mind. Since I don't dress every day, its not always a good thing! :bonk:

Keely
11-13-2007, 06:16 AM
I usually dress in something everyday so I think about it every day. Plus being on here.

jonnie64
11-13-2007, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately i think about it much too often, sometimes to the point when it's distracting! i'll be sitting in a business meeting thinking " i wonder what those sling backs would look like............."

Kelsy
11-13-2007, 07:06 AM
Dressing and being feminine - I think about it more than I actually do it with the exception of polished nails and my 24/7 underdressing! that reminds me I was just thinking that I need to shave my legs:D

Kelsy

Rita B
11-13-2007, 07:07 AM
I have this very weird sensation that my bra straps keep slipping down even when I'm not wearing one. Does anyone else get that feeling? I am always in femme mode in my mind and in my heart!

annekathleen
11-13-2007, 07:36 AM
I think about it everyday as I reach into my panty drawer and decide on which pair I'd like to wear all day long. When I'm done on the computer, I'll probably put on a bra and breastforms and do some household chores. I don't know if I'll "dress" beyond my bra and panties today. I'll just have to see how the day progresses.:happy:

TerriM
11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
I can only get out about 1x a month. But I think about it every day.

Terri

soccervixen
11-13-2007, 08:18 AM
I think about it every day, especially when I slip my panties on before getting dressed in male clothes for work. Little things trigger the thoughts, going home to see my clothes and shoes fuels the fire! But I only dress maybe once a week.

Nikki A.
11-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Since I'm always wearing at least panties I guess that means all the time. I do often think about being able to wear more outerwear but I can't in my situation.

Gisele
11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
I am dressed full tilt when at home sans makeup (its too much work for staying in) When I am at work I do think of being dress quite a bit. At least I am wearing panties 24/7 now.

Back in the day when I couldnt dress but maybe 1 time a week if that, I thought of it all of the time.

Mary Jane
11-13-2007, 08:32 AM
I only get to dress about once a month usually with some unexpected sessions from time to time, BUT, I think about the dressing many times during every day.

charllote34
11-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Constantly , every time i see a beautiful woman i long to look like and there are several on here xx

Ðarissa
11-13-2007, 08:53 AM
I think about it all the time because I'm always wearing my panties and hosiery. The only time I don't think about it, is when I'm really busy with something, especially working hard or gaming. Wherever I go, I see something that makes me think about it.... GG's walkin around, TV, catalogs, flyers (oooh whats on sale this week), shops (hay I need more pantyhose), internet (ooh lets check the forums again) and..... I saw a ripe cantaloupe and it made me think of boobs and thus bras and how can you avoid it? :p

Girly Sara
11-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Expressing my femininity is a 24/7 process for me xxx

Skye
11-13-2007, 09:16 AM
I don't dress everyday but I could most days if I wanted, I just have lots of other things to do. I don't think about it everyday but I do think about it a fair bit whilst I'm bored at work or sitting in front of my computer or sometimes I just get in the mood and can't stop thinking about it, it just depends on how I'm feeling that day really :)

JoAnnDallas
11-13-2007, 09:26 AM
I can now wear Satin PJ's to bed and I wear panties everyday. So I am constantly thinking about fem things. When I look at GG's, I now look at their clothing, heels, and makeup. It's funny, when I was younger (20-30), I used to look at GG's the same way any male would, but not now. Since 2005, I have come to terms with my fem side and have gone out in the public dressed as a women. My wife now knows about my fem side. I now have a whole different attituted when it comes to women. It has made a better person and my wife is starting to notice it. :D

Littlej10
11-13-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm not dead yet so most of the time if I'm not dressed!

MsEva
11-13-2007, 11:27 AM
I get to dress several times a week for short periods, and have thought about it ALOT! I am trying to not think of it....any thoughts on how I might do that? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Alice B
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Without question it is a thought every day, but like you I only have infrequent chances although my wife is OK with it, if she is not around. But, having the ability to go to this forum at will helps to kee things in perspective.

Jane G
11-13-2007, 01:16 PM
I usualy wear a nighty or slip to bed. I don't realy think about that it's just part of my normal daily routine. I don't think about dressing much at work either, apart from lunch time if there is an girlie article/chat on the radio. I think thats mainly because I usualy prety busy. In prevous jobs I used to think about dressing when ever I was at a lose end. The time it always gets me is when I'm out clothes shopping, wifes showing me a wounderful tie she's spotted & I'm looking at the dress on the rack behind her, but I bet it get's most of us then.

AmandaM
11-13-2007, 01:26 PM
I think about it all day long without end!

Jaydee
11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
I was going to say that I only think about it when I am awake, but that isn't true because I even dream about it. When not thinking about it, it only takes seeing a catalog, or walking around in public to make me think about it again. The thoughts don't go away, but there could be worse obsesions.

Jaydee

Jennifer_G
11-13-2007, 02:03 PM
I think about it all the time when I am awake and also dream about it quite a lot when asleep.

immike
11-13-2007, 02:09 PM
I think about it all the time&I am fortunate I can dress in privacy,since I have my
own place.I do get a tad bit nervous when I go over to my mothers house,which I
have a key,and I fully explore mothers closet,dressing in her many outfits

Ruth
11-13-2007, 03:57 PM
I my present situation I get to dress en femme 2 or 3 times a week. In between times I have, as others have said, come to terms with my feminine side so I would say I'm in a frame of mind where thoughts of both gender roles and dress conventions come up constantly.
I would hazard a guess that I think about my femme clothes about as much, and in the same way, as a GG thinks about her clothes.

Mercedes
11-14-2007, 12:07 AM
I think about it all the time. Just about anything feminine will make me think of dressing. Looking a womens clothes, shoes, their makeup. There is an expensive womens clothing store I pass everyday at work and I love to look at the window displays and wonder what I would look like in the outfits.

I also love to walk in the cosmetic section of a department store and just have that feeling go over me of being dressed even though I am not. Except maybe something underneath.

Sounds silly I know.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Joni T
11-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I only get to dress once, maybe twice each week if I'm lucky. As for thinking about it, it would be easier to tell you when I don't think about it (that would be while I'm sleeping).

Brenda's Friend
11-14-2007, 01:51 AM
After I'm dressed, I don't think about getting dressed as much.

BF

rustynail
11-14-2007, 04:48 AM
I only think about it when I breathe. If I'm not thinking about it I'm doing it. I would be dressing 24/7 if my wife wasn't so against my dressing or even mentioning it. Little does she know that I probably have a better wardrobe than she does. HaHa.

Likewise, but my better wardrobe only is only in panties, bras, slips, stockings, nighties

Lucy Bright
11-14-2007, 06:00 AM
About dressing - yes, I think about that every day, and several times a day - especially if I'm not dressed, when it's a low-level ache I carry around with me constantly.

About gender - even more! I can hardly move a muscle or say a word, or see anyone else do so, without thinking about the extent to which gender is or isn't involved, expressed, in what they're doing. Sometimes it's exhausting and even irritating, like a habitual tic I just can't shake, but at other times I just accept it as a level of involuntary awareness cisgendered people don't have - like synaesthesia maybe, but less idiosyncratic (because after all, gender really is out there, and not just in my head - isn't it?).

Kisses,

Lucy

marykrissmithcd
11-14-2007, 06:33 AM
Yes all the time. Especially when I see a woman wearing pantyhose which is everyday. I don't look as much at the woman as what she is wearing and how I wish I were wearing that outfit and shoes.

Ashly
11-14-2007, 08:45 AM
I thought about it every minute..then I decided ...what the heck... from now on I wear skirts every day..in and out of the house...I tell you, that helped a lot not to be jealous all the time when I saw a nicely dressed female on the streets.
That was 5 years ago..I enjoy every day in my skirts ;)

Claire3
11-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Even though i get to dress every day,still miss it when im not,generally bcos of work and think about cd constantly throughout the day.

Nicole Erin
11-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Yes the thought is often in my mind, but I don't obsess over it.
CD'ing is part of my life, but not everything.
I guess these days, wearing women's things just seems normal and natural.
Mostly jeans and tee or pretty sweater, but still...

MrsDiane
11-14-2007, 06:28 PM
24/7

jenny logan
11-14-2007, 07:11 PM
For me trying not to think about being dressed is like trying not to breathe. Can't go very long before instinct takes over.

Jenny L

Jeannie
11-14-2007, 07:54 PM
I think about more often when I'm not at work. I could dress more if I wanted to, but I try not overdue it. I am strictly thinking of my wife. She is OK with it, but I still don't want to overdue it. I'm just happy that I can do it at all without hiding and lying about it. That really is not good.

Jeannie

Kate Simmons
11-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Been thinking about how to answer this. I guess, being who I am, the thought will come into my mind if I see something cute or see a gal who's hair style I may like to try but if I'm doing something like working or a project around the house, the thoughts do not linger long really. Usually whatever I'm doing at the time gets my full attention. The truth is that when I'm not dressing I realize it's not something that is going to disappear or that I'm going to lose if it's not in my thoughts 24/7.

When I am getting ready to go out or just dressing around the house it gets my full attention like anything else. I've just always had the belief that whatever I'm doing is worth doing well no matter what it is.:happy:

marykay1957
11-15-2007, 06:24 AM
I think about dressing evryday and dream about evry night:heehee:

SherylynJade
11-15-2007, 06:30 AM
I think about it alot when I'm out. I'm the one when most guys are looking at a girl, I am too. I'm just wondering how those clothes would look on me.

Samantha43
11-18-2007, 02:05 AM
I think about it every day......several times every day. I have to maintain a proper balance in my life, so I don't dress very often. Maybe 2X a month in the winter and never in the summer.....way too busy.

carolinewalker_2000
11-18-2007, 04:56 AM
If we are honest, is there EVER a time when we are not thinking about dressing and when the next opportunity will arise?

Hali
11-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah it comes up ones in while, but its more pressing wen i see woman that i "ought to be" that is if i come accross any lady that i think i should look like (may be she's looking fine or resemble ma looks in a way) the feeling will just crop-up in a very strong way.

Mitch23
11-19-2007, 02:37 PM
almost all of the time and to the point of obsession ...

mitch

Stacye Rose
11-19-2007, 02:38 PM

There must be times when I go ten or fifteen minutes without thinking about dressing. I can't remember when the last one was though.

Suzie Taylor
11-19-2007, 02:43 PM
...what was the question again? Can't concentrate for too long, too pre-occupied with dreaming of being en femme par vrai!

immike
11-19-2007, 02:52 PM
I think about it alot when I'm out. I'm the one when most guys are looking at a girl, I am too. I'm just wondering how those clothes would look on me.
I love to look at the NFL cheerleaders,especially the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
and fantasize about how I would look in one of the uniforms?

kymmieLorain
11-19-2007, 02:55 PM
It is almost everyday I think about dressing. somedays all I want to do is come home and slip into something very comfortable a feminine, But I usually have to wait till my younger two go to bed.

Kymmie

sandylove
11-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Katie Lynn, thanks for this thread! I get to dress up about twice a month. But there are so many triggers in stores, on TV, etc. I think about dressing every day. But here's what I'd like to know. I think more often about dressing up than I think about having sex. Is that common or uncommon?
Sandy

Andi
11-21-2007, 01:53 AM

mitch

I'm like Mitch. It's constantly on my mind and almost drives me nuts. It also causes me to become quiet and withdrawn from my wife and kids because I'm frustrated I can't be who I want to be. Between that and constantly visiting this forum I don't get much else done except the necessities. What am I doing with my life?? :sad:

Kerrie Sifton
11-21-2007, 02:55 AM
I think about it often, it could be dresses, or skirts or girls in skirts, whatever... it does preoccupy some of my thinking... like right now he he

Ashly
11-21-2007, 09:17 AM

I think I am obsessed...Couldn't be a day w/o being dressed

donna anne
11-24-2007, 12:58 PM
I Think About It Every Single Day. Dont Get Fully Dressed But Once A Month If Im Lucky. Wear Womens Underthings Every Day Though

Karren H
11-24-2007, 01:31 PM
It's incorporated inton my thought process completely.... and never is not thought about from the "I would look good in her clothes".... To "Wonder what's for lunch... and will it mess up my makeup if I was wearing any" to..... "What's on the SciFi Channel.... oohhh.. Stacey London has a new show how cool..."

Karren

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-25-2007, 12:01 PM
I think about about it everyday. Since I underdress everyday I think about dressing up everyday, choosing which pair of thongs to wear, lacy, colorful or tight fitting etc. and in the last 8 months I wear short skirts almost as soon as I get home, just so much more comfortable than mens clothes. So I think of dressing 24/7, I just underdress 24/7 and dress at home 12/7.:happy::happy: