PDA

View Full Version : Discoverig that your on-and-off girlfriend is Bi

Hali
11-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey something happened to me i gotto share it wit you. I hav an on-and-off girlfriend for almost five years, sex with her has alwys been difficult unless if we go really slow... near lesbian type...kissin and som soft petting. But recently after suspecting her for having an affair with some guy i happen to know.....this girl confessed.... do you know wat she told me ...she told me that she never find guys that attractive except for me cos am a bit girly in bed, she also told me that she prefer girls in bed though she never tried it...then i ask her who would she like to marry a guy or a babe ....she told me she prefers to marry a woman, she thinks guys are too rough and untidy ......i used the opportunity to tell her that am a crossdressers in a big way, even though she knows i like wearing her cloths she didnt know that am a "girl inside". Hey from that day things changed , before, our life was a bit boring but this days things just spice-up we get to do other stuff which we couldnt do before....she was the one that help me with some new poses that are getting me plenty of attention on flickr.com. You wanna see ma profile on flickr.com, search for "sosoft73" under "people" i'll be there bye.

paulaN
11-13-2007, 09:29 AM
wow that's fantastic. you may have found your soul mate. and she was right under your nose all that time.

Angie G
11-13-2007, 01:35 PM
as long as it works for you go with it hun :hugs:
Angie