PDA

View Full Version : New TransMasculine Mods

CaptLex
11-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Please join me in welcoming two new mods to the TransMasculine sections: Aaron (mistunderstood) and Zen (ZenFrost). Aaron and Zen will be helping Adam out with the FtM mod duties, as I'll be stepping down. I know they'll do a great job - congrats, guys!

Here's to the new mod squad! Cheers! :drink:

Sharon
11-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Here's to the new mod squad! Cheers! :drink:

Congratulations, Aaron and Zen!! :drink:

Wendy me
11-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Congratulations, Aaron and Zen good luck on your new jobs here remember the rest of the staff is here to help you guys ......

Capt.. a heart felt thank you for all you did here .... congrats on a job well done .....

Tamara Croft
11-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Congratulations, new mods to eat for breakfast.... er... I mean... :bs: BTW.... if you starch my knickers, which a certain person said you would... you'd be wise not too.... :slap: I do NOT, like starch.. IN MY KNICKERS!!!!!

And Lex.... you've been a great moderator, I'll be sorry to see you step down, but you know how I feel already (he made me cry... make him walk the plank) :heehee:

mistunderstood
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Yes Miss Croft may I have another.

Tamara Croft
11-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Yes Miss Croft may I have another.:lol: kinky!!! :spank:

ZenFrost
11-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Aw thanks guys. :blush:

mistunderstood
11-13-2007, 10:29 PM
:devil: I thought that would be best answer.

ZenFrost
11-13-2007, 10:53 PM
I just realized that right now ('cause the Captain hasn't stepped down yet) there are four mods in the FtM sections. All the other sections have got one or two, but we've got four.

So beware, rule-breakers. :devil:

Tamara Croft
11-13-2007, 11:24 PM
I just realized that right now ('cause the Captain hasn't stepped down yet) there are four mods in the FtM sections. All the other sections have got one or two, but we've got four.

So beware, rule-breakers. :devil:Yes, but I own you all :tongueout so watch it :dom:

:heehee:

ZenFrost
11-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Yes, but I own you all :tongueout so watch it :dom:

:heehee:

Yes yes, lord and master Tamara. :yrtw:

Tamara Croft
11-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Yes yes, lord and master Tamara. :yrtw::OMG: thats lady and mistress to you.... off with your head!!! :slap:

ZenFrost
11-13-2007, 11:45 PM
:OMG: thats lady and mistress to you.... off with your head!!! :slap:

:ph34r: Not my head! I need that to think!

GypsyKaren
11-14-2007, 02:35 AM

So beware, rule-breakers. :devil:

Effective immediately, a Surplus Moderator Tax is now payable and due, please send your check to GypsyKaren Inc.

Karen Starlene

Sandra
11-14-2007, 04:23 AM
Hey welcome guys any problems just ask then I'll go ask someone else :D

mistunderstood
11-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Sticks and stones break my bones but whips and chains excite me.:devil: (just teasing) Any ways good morning all.

Nicki B
11-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Aaron and Zen will be helping Adam out with the FtM mod duties, as I'll be stepping down.

Soooo - that would be like a mutiny, then? :whistling:

CaptLex
11-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Not at all (don't give 'em any ideas) - more like an extended shore leave. Care to join me on the beach, with a couple of bottles of rum and some calypso music? :love:

Nicki B
11-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Now you're talking... :)

Just don't take your eye off Trey, he needs to keep taking his medicine? ;)

ZenFrost
11-14-2007, 01:35 PM

Nope, Captain's still going to be Captain, just not Mod Captain. Savvy?

CaptLex
11-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Nope, Captain's still going to be Captain, just not Mod Captain. Savvy?
Aww, "savvy?" :koc: Our little Zen is growing up . . . taught him everything he knows, folks. :winkp:

Wendy me
11-14-2007, 04:11 PM
OK now the new mod chores......lol you guys have no idea what's coming........lol.....

Kieron Andrew
11-14-2007, 04:14 PM
OK now the new mod chores......lol you guys have no idea what's coming........lol.....
uhh oh! hide boys! laundry time is coming up! and not just any old laundry girly clothes laundry

Shelly Preston
11-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Well guys I hope you enjoy a challange :eek:

Seriously I am sure you will do great :happy:

Tamara loves the starch

Really !!!! she does :hiding:

ZenFrost
11-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Aww, "savvy?" :koc: Our little Zen is growing up . . . taught him everything he knows, folks. :winkp:

Everything? So you're the one who taught me all those Zen proverbs and poems I've been spouting out? :raisedeyebrow:

Charleen
11-14-2007, 09:02 PM
To Aaron and Zen, good luck. I know you guys will survive. <maybe>
To Captain, My Captain- Thanks, you've done a marvelous job with all the motley bunch of us.
Lily

CaptLex
11-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Everything? So you're the one who taught me all those Zen proverbs and poems I've been spouting out? :raisedeyebrow:
Everything about pirating, I mean. You learned that and the tongue-fu on your own. :bg:

To Captain, My Captain- Thanks, you've done a marvelous job with all the motley bunch of us.
Lily, always a pleasure to have you aboard. :love:

boi_0h
11-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Congrats Guys, I'm sure you'll do a great job.

bi_weird
11-15-2007, 12:49 AM
(sorry about the delay replying - had computer issues this weekend)
Omw CaptI can't believe you're not gonna be a mod anymore! This just blows my mind, even though I knew it was coming... Well *hugs* thanks for all your hard work, and welcome back to the world of mere mortals.
To the new mods, haha guys, good luck... ;-) Nah you'll be fine I'm sure. Congrats on your promotions!

Wendy me
11-15-2007, 04:16 AM
uhh oh! hide boys! laundry time is coming up! and not just any old laundry girly clothes laundry

worse than that they carry my shoes on my next shoe shopping trip.........:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout:tongue out:tongueout