PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Types of Photos?

danam
11-13-2007, 07:38 PM
What are your favorite types of pictures? I get a real charge out of taking pictures and posting them. Maybe it's because I'm totally 'in the closet' about crossdressing and it's exciting to go public in some way...but lately I've been running out of ideas for new poses and outfits to show. So I'm starting a new thread to ask you all:

What are your favorite types of pictures to see on this site?

Kaylene
11-13-2007, 07:46 PM
I always like to see someone dressed and doing routine chores. Cleaning the windows, vacuuming, etc.

The two don't go together, so that makes it more intriguing.

Nicole Erin
11-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Well since you asked, I like to see a woman's legs. :D

docrobbysherry
11-13-2007, 08:03 PM
What are your favorite types of pictures? I get a real charge out of taking pictures and posting them. Maybe it's because I'm totally 'in the closet' about crossdressing and it's exciting to go public in some way...but lately I've been running out of ideas for new poses and outfits to show. So I'm starting a new thread to ask you all:

I'm probably the king, ( queen?), of CD pics. I take hundreds, maybe thousands. I use a digital movie camera and pick out ones I like.
Try some adventurous poses and costumes. Be imaginative and have some fun! U may be amazed at what u get when U look at them later! I certainly am with mine!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

danam
11-13-2007, 08:56 PM
I always like to see someone dressed and doing routine chores. Cleaning the windows, vacuuming, etc.

The two don't go together, so that makes it more intriguing.

I think one of my all time favorite photos posted on this site was of a girl in a prom dress, sitting quietly at a dinner table, as if waiting for her date. I don't remember who it was :o. Sorry!

I too like the pictures of girls in "normal" routine things. But dressed up, of course.

Jodie Wexler
11-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Well since you asked, I like to see a woman's legs. :D

Here you go.
The skies the limit, just let your imagination go wild.

Alice B
11-13-2007, 09:06 PM
I like almost everything I see on this site as it gives me courage and ideas. My favorite of myself are shots using mirrors and some that I can not show on this site.:rolleyes:

Nicole Erin
11-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Oh my god Jodie, :D
That is SO nice!
I mean look at those legs!

Thank you for sharing such a nice pic.

:hugs:

Karren H
11-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Well I've posted 1,300+ on Flickr... More on Crossdressers, Makeuptalk, PhotoBucket plus movies.... And have almost 10 gig on a dedicated external hard drive..... Emily Ann doesn't call me a photo **** for nothing!!! hahaha Just trying to compete aginst "The Queen" Lauren Philips keeps me shapping!! Ohhh and expect more tonight and tommorow and Thursday... Business trip!! :)

Karren

DanaJ
11-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Is this the thread where we brag about how many CD pix we have? :D I have thousands myself, but to answer your question Dana - I like glamour-type photos (full-face or upper quarter of body) or photos taken showing feminine actions (putting on lipstick, polishing nails). A close second would be photos where the member is doing normal stuff (lying back reading a book, gazing out a window) and shots taken out in nature.

My least favorite are photos that show just a body shot.

Kate Simmons
11-14-2007, 06:33 AM
Oh, I can "strike the pose" (as Madonna would say) in a lot of different ways. I can get carried away if I let myself cause I'm just corny by nature.:happy:

erickka
11-14-2007, 07:49 AM
Jodie, If those are your legs...OOH LA LA. I like leggy pictures.

Wendrme
11-14-2007, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE photos taken showing feminine actions (putting on lipstick, polishing nails).[/QUOTE]

Photos showing feminine actions inspire me and show me that I can be as much of a woman as I want to be. I love to see photos of before and after and of in process. All the glamour shots are nice but I like to see you in rollers and putting on your bra and polishing your nails. Shots showing a male in the hair salon and the nail salon being treated as one of the girls are a great joy to me. There is no reason we shouldn't be treated as one of the girls if we want to be.
I love pictures showing men becoming what they want to be and what really are inside.

Michelle04240
11-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Well I just started to venture out to the yard to take pics.
I like all kinds of pictures but ones that capture the "I'm having a blast doing this" look can't be beat. I hope someone knows what I mean :p

Those legs Jodie! Wicked Awesome!

Stephenie S
11-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I like landscapes and marine photos (boats and ships) myself. My SO is pretty good with a camera and some of the picts she has taken of her gardens are stunning.

Lovies,
Stephenie

tracie674
11-14-2007, 11:21 AM
I love to take photos and videos of myself all dressed up. I have maybe 1000 hours of video and several thousand photos. I keep them well hidden. My favorite is to video myself getting dressed and applying my make up and then I'll go to the mall department stores and try on dresses etc. and video the whole eppisode. Like others I'm pretty much in the closet except for at a few select places, and the pics are my way of poking my head out of the closet.

Carroll
11-14-2007, 05:34 PM
pictures that are not fake or poised are on my list. Nature settings, natural poises.

Julie York
11-14-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't look at the photos much and I don't post many. But the ones I like are when there's a sort of inner joy shining through. It can be a self-mocking pose, or a genuine pose but if there's a twinkle in the eye and some sort of inner giggle visible, it makes me smile and feel good.

Audrey34
11-14-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't have many pictures of myself as Audrey. Partly because I have to use a tripod and partly because I really don't know how to pose "girly". I'm hoping some of you ladies can give advice as to how to take really cute pix instead of "the deer in the headlights, standing all stiff and wooden" type of pose.
-Audrey

danam
11-14-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't have many pictures of myself as Audrey. Partly because I have to use a tripod and partly because I really don't know how to pose "girly". I'm hoping some of you ladies can give advice as to how to take really cute pix instead of "the deer in the headlights, standing all stiff and wooden" type of pose.
-Audrey

Use a timer on your camera and smile as big as you can!!! That's the trick, really. To smile smile SMILE!!!! :happy:

Tip: Some digital cameras will take multiple self-timer shots at once. I have my Canon A710IS set up to take like 8 in a row. That is very, very helpful. I also have a Canon digital SLR with a remote shutter release (which appears in many of my pics!) that is also very helpful.

Melora
11-14-2007, 08:30 PM
I always up to this point just shoot at one point in my home, as It is the nicest looking place around. I would LOVE to do an outside shot when I can, But due to only dresseng at night time, then this is the best place to shoot at!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42351650@N00/

Melora/Katie

MarinaTwelve200
11-14-2007, 08:32 PM

Well, try some stunts---Like Vintage B&W hollywood style photos. Another trick is different characters Maids, vamps, housewives, etc. What about historical costume? also real historical figures or celebrety look alikes--

Theres lotsa stuff to try. thats what I am doing---Im even doing MALE characters like mark twain. With a search you will find some "vintage style photos" I posted here. The challenge is variety, sorta get a collection of different things going.