PDA

View Full Version : strangeness

Shelly67
11-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Well , if theres one thing thats surprised me of late , its my desire to dress as Michelle seems slight . I used to love the idea of dressing fully enfemme , but after my recent vacation , the urge just seems to have gone.
My loving , understanding partner recently remarked on how stressed I seemed , but as soon as the gender role changed so did I - I was passive. Its certainly made me think for me personally ,was my escape from the everyday stress and strain crossdressing? Did my holiday reflect that ? I dunno.
Has anyone else experienced the highs and lows of wanting / needing to dress ? Did the need diminish ?
This has happened before ,but never so strong , and as a cd for the last 20 or so years , Im beggining to think - have I grown out of it ?

Paula Wilder
11-14-2007, 12:00 AM
My urges seem to come and go, but never quite gone. It seems the more stress in my life the more I want to escape to become Paula, and then I feel better for awhile, and the urges are less as well. Brain biochemistry, I think. Sometimes you eat chocolate for that little shot of Serotonin, and sometimes all that works is a complete week enfemme with full female persona. I find that the happier I am with what's going on in my male life, the less I need/want to become Paula, and vice versa. Life sucked recently and I wanted a full sex change operation and to give up women for men, but you know, the feelings are what they are...

Hugs and smiles,

Paula

Joni T
11-14-2007, 12:29 AM
I once put it all away for about 2 1/2 years. Grew my full-on Dan Haggerty face and didn't feel the urge. But one day,.............................................. .........

Luv Ya
Joni