PDA

View Full Version : multiplying like mad...

jasilyn
11-13-2007, 09:58 PM
i've come to the conclusion that there are many more CD'ers than i ever would've thought. the new members (incl. myself) are coming out in multitudes on this board. makes me think that there are lots more of us than the ones who oppose us. we should stand up and take over the world and let men be women if they so desire. lol

this past year has been a wild ride for me. i've learned to accept myself as is, and am becoming more & more confident everyday. i'm falling deeper & deeper into this lifestyle the longer it goes on. part of me knows, without a doubt, that i will one day be completely comfortable even if some of the people i meet aren't. i can't remember when i stopped hiding from myself, but it feels great to rid myself of some un-neccessary anxiety. even with all the obstacles in front of me, the physical characteristics that scream "MALE", i am gearing up for a life of fulfillment, knowing that one day i will truly be happy. what has gotten into me?

i'm very glad to have found this site. it is a wonderful place and i thank you all for the support that you've given to everyone who's been in this place before. i've learned alot already (i read much more than post).

Atanna
11-13-2007, 10:01 PM
woot, someone else from TN on here. :heehee:

Kristen Kelly
11-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Welcome Jasilyn to our family. Yes I think more us are finding ourselves and coming out. The trip is a slow one we all try to rush, it will happen and one day the catipillar you are today will be a beautiful Butterfly.
Feel free to add me to your Yahoo messenger KristenKelly77 (that’s the same Invite to all the girls) I love to chat, I'm a good ear that won't put you down. If I'm home the computer Is always on, and if I am not at my desk get back to you shortly.

Niya W
11-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Its some thing in the water

Kris
11-13-2007, 10:53 PM

Dang,

Better this than pregnancy!

ROTFLMAO!!

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Niya W
11-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Well I was going to say it has some these new vaccines ")

Kate Simmons
11-14-2007, 02:21 AM
Being true to yourself will never let you down Jasilyn.:happy:

Karren H
11-14-2007, 02:42 AM
Dang,

Better this than pregnancy!

ROTFLMAO!!

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Better being set on fire that pregnancy, Kris.... or shot from a canon.... dropped from an airplane!!! Stomped into the ground by a herd of wild armadillos!!! :D hehehe

trannie T
11-14-2007, 03:19 AM
i've come to the conclusion that there are many more CD'ers than i ever would've thought.

Sorry, there's only three of us, we just use a lot of different names.

Pamela Julie
11-14-2007, 09:53 AM
Finding oneself is one of those eureka moments in life, now you can clearly get everything else in your life in order.

I am sure pregnancy is better than all the things Karren has mentioned. I see many dozens of pregnant women at work every day. They smile much more than non-pregnant women or men, and they are all glowing with beauty.

There are certainly more than three of us posting, must at least a dozen to make all the daily posts here.

marie354
11-14-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm glad you found this site, Jasilyn. We're just trying to be ourselves.

Welcome here.

Angie G
11-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Thats great you ogo girl
Angie

docrobbysherry
11-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Jasilyn, how ever many of us there r here, know u r welcome! Dressing SHOULD be a blessing, not a curse!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Mitch23
11-14-2007, 02:39 PM
amen to that jasilyn, there are far more of than i ever thought possible - i used to think i was the only one. so no more guilt and shame my dear sister!

Mitch

Ðarissa
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
.....and this is only a small slice of the larger pie.

Yes we are multiplying. LOL. Like rabbits. :heehee:

Deborah Jane
11-14-2007, 03:30 PM
At this rate...We,ll soon be the majority and people will have to accept us :heehee:

LilahCD
11-14-2007, 03:57 PM
It's Satan himself.. He's preparing to come into this world and his corruption is spreading, causing men to wear women's undergarments and clothing, call themselves girlie names like Lilah or Crissy as they pluck their brows and play with makeup. :devil:

Seriously, though? I think it's just society as a whole becoming more accepting of themselves and less fearful of that which is different; more understanding of one another, what with ~6.8 billion people in the world. More people means more likelihood of others like oneself and now, there are thousands of us in any given metropolitan area. Even some local rednecks I've spoken with have said things along the lines of "I don't understand it.. I don't endorse it.. but dammit, the world takes all types. Just don't throw it in my face..."

We're not alone, discarded, looked at as freaks quite so much anymore, and those who would wish us harm outright are quickly going the way of the dinosaur, or at least recognizing that we have rights, too!

The outcasts are becoming a new caste entirely, and we all know deep down that if we're not women.. we're at least girly and proud of it.

AllyM
11-14-2007, 04:07 PM
I joined in February of this year. If I remember correctly, there were just over 5,000 members then. The membership has almost doubled!

feminineandproud
11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
i've come to the conclusion that there are many more CD'ers than i ever would've thought. the new members (incl. myself) are coming out in multitudes on this board. makes me think that there are lots more of us than the ones who oppose us. we should stand up and take over the world and let men be women if they so desire. lol

this past year has been a wild ride for me. i've learned to accept myself as is, and am becoming more & more confident everyday. i'm falling deeper & deeper into this lifestyle the longer it goes on. part of me knows, without a doubt, that i will one day be completely comfortable even if some of the people i meet aren't. i can't remember when i stopped hiding from myself, but it feels great to rid myself of some un-neccessary anxiety. even with all the obstacles in front of me, the physical characteristics that scream "MALE", i am gearing up for a life of fulfillment, knowing that one day i will truly be happy. what has gotten into me?

i'm very glad to have found this site. it is a wonderful place and i thank you all for the support that you've given to everyone who's been in this place before. i've learned alot already (i read much more than post).

I think the same thing it is such a wonderful place and im much more feminine!

Tammy298
11-14-2007, 06:01 PM

Nah, it's not the water, it's global warming!

Well, that my excuse for wearing a short skirt and loose fitting blouse and I'm sticking by it!:p

Tammy298
11-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Seriously, I think it's that society is becoming more accepting of "differences" in general. More people, but not everyone, are just learning to live together and accept folks as they are.. The stigma of being different isn't what it used to be even a few years ago. And then again, maybe it's just that I'm getting older and becoming more accepting myself.

LilahCD
11-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Seriously, I think it's that society is becoming more accepting of "differences" in general. More people, but not everyone, are just learning to live together and accept folks as they are.. The stigma of being different isn't what it used to be even a few years ago. And then again, maybe it's just that I'm getting older and becoming more accepting myself.

Hey, I said that.. My statement, mine! :heehee: j/k

There are still many out there who immediately blast a very feminine gay man or TG when they come on "tha telervishun", but they're realizing that there's too many like those here for what they say to be considered valid.. and then they crack another beer in today's case of Natural Ice or similar high-alcohol-content beer and whine about it as they hammer themselves into oblivion, in my experience.

P.S. It's good to hear you've become more accepting of yourself over the years and have found healthy ways to express yourself.

Jazzmine
11-14-2007, 07:09 PM
They forgot to legislate against us breeding!!!:tongueout
Spread the love girls.:hugs:

Hugs Jazzmine

Sinthia
11-14-2007, 08:19 PM
The Devil makes me do it . . . and I sure am glad!!!

Tammy298
11-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Hey, I said that.. My statement, mine! :heehee: j/k

There are still many out there who immediately blast a very feminine gay man or TG when they come on "tha telervishun", but they're realizing that there's too many like those here for what they say to be considered valid.. and then they crack another beer in today's case of Natural Ice or similar high-alcohol-content beer and whine about it as they hammer themselves into oblivion, in my experience.

P.S. It's good to hear you've become more accepting of yourself over the years and have found healthy ways to express yourself.

Sorry! I just scanned the post... so much to read and soooo little time!:sad:

...I guess we both think alike!!:happy:

Taniawilde
11-16-2007, 12:43 AM
If only 5 to 10 percent of men crossdress, that's somewhere between 7 and 15 million of us. Where is everyone else?:heehee:

Susan.
11-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Welcome, and you are correct. Just this morning I counted that 1/2 the people in my home were crossdressers. :p

ColleenShivas
11-16-2007, 01:13 AM
All of us here and more, and yet a week ago ENDA passed in the House to include LGB, but no T. Never mind, if it gets through the Senate (somehow it seems to have dropped from the news so I may be out of date) it will be vetoed anyway.

Someday a politician will realize just how large a voting block we are and get it right.

carolinewalker_2000
11-16-2007, 04:14 AM
It is sites like this Jasilyn that have enabled so many of us to realise that we are not alone and that there are loads of sisters out there ready and willing to help us develop our true natures. It is so much easier to be honest with yourself when you know that you have friends who are wrestling with the same problems.

There are many issues with the internet, but this forum is an example of its positive side. Welcome to the Club.

lisa_e_love
11-16-2007, 04:16 AM
Who knew? It was more popular than any of us thought until the internet changed everything. Thank God for that. Or else I would never have met all of these wonderful people.

Nicki B
11-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Someday a politician will realize just how large a voting block we are and get it right.

Most businesses have already worked out that our money is just as good as anyone elses...

IMHO, the main obstacle to acceptance at the moment isn't other people - it's our own community's attitudes and fear?