PDA

View Full Version : Straight Women and Crossdressers

Cai
11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
There's a boy in the girls' room!:eek: :heehee:

But this is actually very relevant to many of you, and so I wanted to tell you about it.

I was having a conversation with a group of my friends tonight, all straight college women except for myself, about sex and sexuality and men. The topic of men in drag came up. The consensus of the women in the group was 1) men should be able to wear whatever they like, including women's clothes and 2) there are a lot of men who are very attractive as women. I didn't hear a single dissenting opinion after it was voiced that guys in drag can be hot.

Just thought I'd put it out there that there are women who find MtF CD'ers very attractive. :happy:

andreaattimes
11-14-2007, 12:09 AM
I need names and numbers.:tongueout

spaceycasey GG
11-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Hey, my CD husband/wife is very sexy and beautiful, I'm a GG. There is always hope!:2c:

sterling12
11-14-2007, 03:50 AM
Yeah, that's what they all say! UNTIL.....The Husband or Fiancée announces that he likes to wear women's clothes.

Then as they say, it almost always hits the fan!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Sandra
11-14-2007, 04:17 AM
IMO there are a lot of men who do look better as women, of course being bias I do know one who is pretty close to me. ;)

RachelDenise
11-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Where are these GG's and how can I find them?????????

Kate Simmons
11-14-2007, 05:54 AM
Hi Cai and thanks for sharing that my friend. Nice to know there are some progressive thinking young folks out there.:thumbsup::happy:

NicoleR
11-14-2007, 05:59 AM
the CD issue is becoming very mainstream and heading more in that direction. just as an example, 20 years ago, who would have thought of a openly gay person having their own talk show. look at the success of ellen. times are changing in many ways!

charllote34
11-14-2007, 05:59 AM
Thanks for sharing that , i have never encountered a woman who as any bad vibes about x dressing , mainly its blokes that have a go at us to boost their own ego!

Gisele
11-14-2007, 07:34 AM
I am happy you posted this information. I will give many CD's hope in finding a woman who supports them.

Personaly I think I make a better looking woman than I am as a male.:thumbsup:

Erica Lauren James
11-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Cool.... Well I guess it's time I better go back to college!!

Kiera

tommi
11-14-2007, 09:52 AM
One thing I think is happening is the young this day and age are being raised
to be more accepting.
So many kids are growing up short a parent or parents that they accept seeing people just being happy.
Thanks for sharing hope Cai that the next generation has a shot at being accepted.:hugs:

Angie G
11-14-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm thinking you don't have A wife Mine is OK with it to a point But some are hot hun :hugs:
Angie

Nikki A.
11-14-2007, 11:53 AM
They're all OK as long as it isn't their boyfriend. Not in my backyard

anda_mouse
11-14-2007, 01:50 PM
oh where are these girls!?

docrobbysherry
11-14-2007, 01:56 PM
There's a boy in the girls' room!:eek: :heehee:

But this is actually very relevant to many of you, and so I wanted to tell you about it.

I was having a conversation with a group of my friends tonight, all straight college women except for myself, about sex and sexuality and men. The topic of men in drag came up. The consensus of the women in the group was 1) men should be able to wear whatever they like, including women's clothes and 2) there are a lot of men who are very attractive as women. I didn't hear a single dissenting opinion after it was voiced that guys in drag can be hot.

Just thought I'd put it out there that there are women who find MtF CD'ers very attractive. :happy:

Hmmmm. I've been thinking of going back to college. Maybe I'll send Sherry instead!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Kris
11-14-2007, 01:57 PM
So many kids are growing up short a parent or parents that they accept seeing people just being happy.

Tommi,

What does that mean? What does having one parent have to do with being accepting?

Just curious
Kris

BTW.. What the heck am I? You ladies act like they are non exsistant and EVERYONE here knows that I am not with anyone, and interested in getting to know someone..... and then maybe.........

I am crushed here! I'm gonna go sulk! LMAO

pamela_a
11-14-2007, 02:02 PM
I agree with you searching. They are fine with it as long as it's not the guy they are involved with. Although I'd love to be proved wrong.

-Paula-

Nicole Erin
11-14-2007, 03:56 PM
kris, I don't think you would have any problems finding a decent CD if that is what you are searching.

Of course the best place to find us is at support groups for CD/TS/TG or at glbt clubs.

I don't know for sure about the support groups, I think they are usually accepting of GG's. If you went to a tg support group, just say you are wanting to learn more, cause you have a good friend who is CD, but is still too shy to come.

Most of us CD's love our GG supporters :)

Anyone care to chime in about that?

battybattybats
11-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Tommi,

What does that mean? What does having one parent have to do with being accepting?

Just curious
Kris

BTW.. What the heck am I? You ladies act like they are non exsistant and EVERYONE here knows that I am not with anyone, and interested in getting to know someone..... and then maybe.........

I am crushed here! I'm gonna go sulk! LMAO

Poor Kris! :hugs:
Perhaps the belief that you are impossible is so strong that some have trouble seeing you right before their eyes?

Marcie Sexton
11-14-2007, 05:54 PM
perhaps the younger generation is kinder and gentler, maybe not a bad thing

Charla
11-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Interesting! I have been asking for help from GGs in presenting a more feminine persona, and some seemed genuinely interested in seeing if I had other needs after being dressed up. I did decline their help!

Jazzmine
11-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Girls just wanna have fun and isn't that what we do when crossdressed?
Of course they love us!

Hugs Jazzmine

Joy Carter
11-14-2007, 06:51 PM
I said it before. But think some are in it for a cheap thrill.
And belive me I'm not cheap.............. Just old. :Angry3: LoL

Jilmac
11-14-2007, 07:23 PM
too bad my first and second spouses didn't share that opinion. oh well, i'm single again and don't have to please anyone but me. Jill

Victoria Anne
11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
They are out there , I am married to a wonderful supportive GG and she accepts Viccy fully , so keep looking girls

Tammy298
11-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Yeah, that's what they all say! UNTIL.....The Husband or Fiancée announces that he likes to wear women's clothes.

Then as they say, it almost always hits the fan!

Peace and Love, Joanie

I agree. It's one thing to say that to some friends, but it's another thing to actually accept a CD as a boyfriend/husband.

I've heard that the reasons people are attracted to permanent or long term partners might be different than a fling or short relationship. As I remember, the long term partner search has something to do with some animal instinct and the desire to producing offspring with traits that subconsciously are important to us (beauty, strength, brains, self-assurance, success, health, etc). A fling or short 'relationship' is more likely to be pure animal sexual attraction.

In our case, could a GG be attracted to a CD to go to bed with a few times and would they find them attractive beyond the exterior and superficial wrapping? Can they fall in love with the person inside, which in many of our cases is different than the "normal" person that has no desire to crossdress?

Now I say "normal", with tongue in check since I do consider myself/us "normal". I stated that way since so potential partners just can't accept us as "normal" as we are outside what they consider acceptable behavior. On the other hand, with the problems that many people carry these days (abusive behavior, drugs, selfishness, etc) some are able to overlook our quirks and see us for who we are, with or without our "dressings".

Wow, I'm not sure what all I just tried to say but it's way too early in the morning for this sort of rambling! I need a cup of coffee!!!

Kieron Andrew
11-15-2007, 05:52 AM
i know plenty of straight women that actively seek CDers to date

marykay1957
11-15-2007, 06:09 AM
ask my wife she tell you to stickit she hate that i dress

Kris
11-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Poor Kris! :hugs:
Perhaps the belief that you are impossible is so strong that some have trouble seeing you right before their eyes?

LOL Batty! I just think I am chopped liver! The stuff everyone says EWWWWWE about. LOL To each their own though. I will find my Ms. Right.. Thank goodness I am not wanting to hook up with someone immediately. I am fine in taking my time and checking things out slowly.

I also wanted to say that I have tried to find support groups for tg people around here and I can't find them. Clubs are a lot of fun but I don't exactly want to meet someone who is in love with that lifestyle. Don't get me wrong I like going out but I am a homebody at heart. Maybe when my children are raised I will be more apt to enjoy that..

:hugs: Kris

I agree. It's one thing to say that to some friends, but it's another thing to actually accept a CD as a boyfriend/husband.

In our case, could a GG be attracted to a CD to go to bed with a few times and would they find them attractive beyond the exterior and superficial wrapping? Can they fall in love with the person inside, which in many of our cases is different than the "normal" person that has no desire to crossdress?

Wow, I'm not sure what all I just tried to say but it's way too early in the morning for this sort of rambling! I need a cup of coffee!!!

Tammy,

I don't agree with this. For me, an attraction to someone who is different tends to be a stronger attraction than animal instinct.. I think my attraction to cross dressers is because the inside of most men is so unattractive. I do not want the wild, manly guy who is in denial about feelings and can't accept that he is human and makes mistakes. I want someone that is fun, I can enjoy, and has normal emotions.

And Joy ~ I am not in for someone cheap - the sexy part of cross dressers is an added bonus.

I've had a big macho hard headed type of guy and that didn't turn out so well. I saw long ago that it was time to change what I wanted out of a mate, and in doing so my tastes changed as well. Women too get sick of societies ideas about women are supposed to want.

:hugs: and :love:'s,

Kris

Emma England
11-15-2007, 12:24 PM

Where are they then Kieron?

Bristol is local enough for me to travel to, especially with what you say.

MJ
11-15-2007, 12:42 PM

so were are they ?

Where are they then Kieron?

Bristol is local enough for me to travel to, especially with what you say.

Emma Kieron is keeping them all to himself .. have you seen the pictures with all the chicks around him ...

yes I'm jealous

Kieron Andrew
11-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Emma Kieron is keeping them all to himself .. have you seen the pictures with all the chicks around him ...

uhhh im not a CDer and im meant MtF, and most of the ones i know have already sought out MtF partners but that doesnt mean they wouldnt be single and looking in the future....

Butterfly Bill
11-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Where are these GG's and how can I find them?????????

Go out and see who smiles.

anna36b
11-15-2007, 07:49 PM
I will do my best to try and support that theory when I am out and dressed
:happy:

Tammy298
11-15-2007, 09:00 PM
Tammy,

I don't agree with this. For me, an attraction to someone who is different tends to be a stronger attraction than animal instinct.. I think my attraction to cross dressers is because the inside of most men is so unattractive. I do not want the wild, manly guy who is in denial about feelings and can't accept that he is human and makes mistakes. I want someone that is fun, I can enjoy, and has normal emotions.

And Joy ~ I am not in for someone cheap - the sexy part of cross dressers is an added bonus.

I've had a big macho hard headed type of guy and that didn't turn out so well. I saw long ago that it was time to change what I wanted out of a mate, and in doing so my tastes changed as well. Women too get sick of societies ideas about women are supposed to want.

:hugs: and :love:'s,

Kris

Kris, I understand and agree with you. I think some people never get past looking at people's exterior. Maybe that's why I've never felt that comfortable hanging out with "guys". I mean I like looking at an attractive woman as much as the next guy, but far too many "guys" just take it too far at least for me. ....and maybe that's part of why I like my 'femine' side!:D Anyway I think it's great that you look at what inside a man. Is the CD part of him just a bonus then?:happy:

...more rambling but this time I can't use the excuse of no coffee!

unclejoann
11-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Of the many women I have known as wives, girlfriends, and office mates ... I have only met one that would accept the CD in me. So, if you are looking for the perfect mate to accept the femme you ... forget it.

Amanda Woods
11-16-2007, 07:52 AM
lots of women in uk go to drag clubs so there some definate curiosity about the subject.I often have sex dressed up with my wife and she finds it a turn on

bonita
11-16-2007, 04:19 PM
I am really in love with my fiance who crossdresses. He looks sexy drab or dressed. Mostly it's the inside that shines. I'm thankful for knowing, being involved and loving all of him.