PDA

View Full Version : Do it yourself

Veronica 1
11-14-2007, 02:02 AM
Just surfing and found this site for building your own latex breast forms. Sound fairly easy to do but results could vary. Use your own discretion.

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/9861/procedur.html

Karren H
11-14-2007, 02:11 AM
LOL I guess if you go to the beach and can find a GG the same size as you want, that will lay in the sand without her top on.... as a mold... :D

Karren

trannie T
11-14-2007, 03:24 AM
Wasn't this in Popular Mechanix a few years ago?

Cara Allen
11-14-2007, 09:08 AM
This is weird... I did exactly the same thing many years ago... I used a department store bra display torso for the mold, but the rest of the steps were exactly the same.

The problem here is that they are not permanent. After a few weeks, the porousness of the lates will allow bacteria in, and the forms start to get ugly black spots, all over. The filler I used was the blue ice. I used a department store bra display for the impression.

I had spent days working on them (it is a very looong process... I coated the forms with 20 coats of latex...when it dries, it dries very thin...) and I just could not bring myself to throw them out. I had them in a case, and I tossed the case into a closet. I left them there for several months, and when I opened it again, the forms had completely dried out...what was left was really scary to look at.

I think this is why store boughts have that vinyl or clear plastic non permiable coating on them.

docrobbysherry
11-14-2007, 11:06 AM
This is weird... I did exactly the same thing many years ago... I used a department store bra display torso for the mold, but the rest of the steps were exactly the same.

The problem here is that they are not permanent. After a few weeks, the porousness of the lates will allow bacteria in, and the forms start to get ugly black spots, all over. The filler I used was the blue ice.

I had spent days working on them (it is a very looong process... I coated the forms with 20 coats of latex...when it dries, it dries very thin...) and I just could not bring myself to throw them out. I had them in a case, and I tossed the case into a closet. I left them there for several months, and when I opened it again, the forms had completely dried out...what was left was really scary to look at.

I think this is why store boughts have that vinyl or clear plastic non permiable coating on them.

Had exactly the same experience as Cara. Latex won't work long term. U have to use silicone, or something similar. Home Depot silicone is way too hard when it dries.
I used fake plastic boobs from a costume store to make plaster molds for my home made latex forms.
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Angie G
11-14-2007, 11:27 AM
No thanks I've got my wally-boobs I'm happy :hugs:
Angie

Darla in Pa.
11-14-2007, 02:50 PM
I tried all of the above they never worked, spent days and$ figuring that I could do it better and cheaper! Talk about a male attitude a GG would just buy. guess what I bought. Darla

Ruth
11-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah, building your own breasts is such a man thing. I'm trying to get away from all that.

Cara Allen
11-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Now, ladies, I respectfully disagree.

Do you recall how Luke Skywalker was not a true Jedi until he made his own light saber? Wellll..... this is the same thing, but for M to F's instead.

Wenda
11-15-2007, 05:51 AM
When I first re-discovered dressing over 3 years ago, I bought a set of 'jiggle boobs' and tried to make them into forms. Silly me. I later realized that, for the price of the jiggles, I could have had a set of custom forms from TBFS for the same dollars.
Anyway, I used Danni's boobs to make plaster of Paris impressions, and made several sets, nipps, etc. Some did begin to turn black, etc, so I turfed the whole lot, and began building my collection of great breast forms.