PDA

View Full Version : top secrets in the armed forces

azure
04-04-2005, 09:33 PM
I was wondering, if there are anymore out there like myself who have been which ever countries armed forces, and were unable to keep the dressing urges at bay.I joined up, and was very happy in the trade I'd selected, and was very busy with all the very male oriented tasks you get to do.yes there were girls there too, and I made more friends with them than the guys I was working with. Then there were their uniforms, which I noticed, I noticed alot.
I'd known about my ts/cd feelings since very young, and tried to suppres it(barely). One night, while on duty until the next morning alone, I wandered into the girls loos and found various bits of uniform just back from the dry cleaners, I rushed back to my accommodation, with the excuse of forgetting a good book to read. I grabbed a shoulder bag containing bra,knickers stockings, black leather heels, my fav wig and a female unifrom hat i'd stashed for the right occasion, and sped back. So that night, I just had to wear the complete uniform Hat, blouse, black tie and A line skirt.....outside....
yes I know, i was stupid, but I was running on adrenaline. I got into my car dressed, and drove from the place to a nearby carpark, and stepped out, my courts clicking as I stood up and straightend my skirt. It was about 3am, and i walked slowly, enjoying every single second of that skirt against my hips, and the feel of the night air on my forearms, i was a woman in uniform, swinging my hips as I walked to the door, and walked inside(if the police had been thereI'd have died!). I felt fanastic, and this is the firest time, Ive ever told anyone(well ok everyone now). So getting back to my point(its ok Im cooling down a bit ) are there any other girls out there with similiar experiences? Now years later Im looking around on ebay, and hey, I found a hat, but keep getting out bid on uniform grrrrrrrrrrrr.
oh and gotta bad speedo swmsuit habit goin on too , ah well, I dont drink, smoke, take drugs, o a girls gotta have a vice or two dontchknaow!!
Ciao'

DonnaT
04-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I managed to keep it at bay when I lived on post, since I didn't have access to anything fem. When I got married, however, then it started all over again when my wife shaved my legs. A bit of a daring move, having shave legs and yet also a seargent in the army. My wife was also a seargant, and I use to put on her uniforms. Good thing we were living off post.

Here's an interesting site for you: http://www.tavausa.org/

and http://www.tavausa.org/March05/march05.html

Marianne
04-04-2005, 10:51 PM
I always kept it hidden.

2nd leftenant, royal armored corps.

biddy
04-05-2005, 06:24 AM
I could not controll it got sprung and kicked out labeled as a QUEAR, was informed that I was given a Q rated discharge. :eek:

Katie Ashe
04-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Alway kept hidden, to bed room only when the cats were away. It was a very tring 7 years, I served for 10 years total. that don't ask DT policy was helpfull! never got busted thank god. I am much happier out and free now. Admin Honorable Discharge in 2000.

Katie

Note: Thanks to all whom have served. :)

celeste26
04-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Like so many I was in the Navy filling a shore billet (thank God). I was never caught but those years were hell. I actually would dress in the private room I had, kind of like those "almost caught" stories we tell each other.

Well when it came time to be sent on board ship I asked for and was allowed to exit safely with a general discharge (turned honorable in after awhile in 1977). Rumors spread between the time I asked and was actually discharged, but fortunately it was a short time and many others wanted out anyway so there was no backlash against me. I didn't fit in many other ways so they were glad to let me go.

Mostly I just want to forget those years, I did learn a trade though.

Priscilla1018
04-07-2005, 02:27 PM
I kept the thoughts of dressing away for the two tours I did with the Navy in Vietnam.Dressing was the farthest thing from my mind at the time.I resumed after I came home for good in Dec,1969.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

windycissy
04-07-2005, 03:40 PM
I recently read a newspaper story about a veteran in San Diego who spent World War II as an undercover woman!

Here is an excerpt from the newpaper article:

The lieutenant explained that if they couldn't give the men a spirited
show with a beautiful starlet, then they were going to make them think
they were getting a spirited show with a beautiful starlet. Tommy
listened incredulously to the details of what they wanted him to do. In
essence, they were asking him to be the official female impersonator for
the United States military in the CBI Theater. And they were serious.
He could have refused to do it – whatever reprisal the military gave
him would have been minor compared with what would happen to him if his
fellow soldiers discovered he was parading around as a woman.
"But," Tommy reflects, "the more I thought about it, the more it made
sense. Their reasoning was sound; and besides, it would keep me from
having to carry a gun."
Tommy decided that if his role in fighting for his country meant
pretending to be a woman and dancing around a stage instead of charging into
battle, then that wasn't half bad.
"We landed in Calcutta, and I stepped ashore as a broad dressed in a
USO outfit," he says, smiling. "I'd become Marylin Lee."
He had barely stepped off the ship when he was caught in the first
Japanese air raids of the CBI. He can still recall the enemy fighter planes
swooping down the mountain slopes outside Calcutta, raining fire on
everything in their path. He knew somewhere across the world the lights of
Broadway were still burning, but they couldn't be farther away from him
now.
His first performance was at an Army outpost in the rugged rain forests
west of Calcutta. He was part of a special entertainment unit, a
portable theater that would trek across India and Burma entertaining the
bloodied and exhausted troops.
Marylin Lee was the marquee attraction for a burlesque show that was
"raunchy as hell" as Tommy recalls it. The show included a ventriloquist,
a singer, a 12-piece all-American-Indian band named Jesse Rice and the
Pipe Lions, six dancers and Tommy.
His act was the show-stopping finale, the apex of which involved a
total striptease. Often they would do their 45-minute show in broad
daylight in the middle of nowhere, so Tommy was purely exposed as he exposed
himself. Using some classic vaudeville trickery, he would close in a
G-string and bra with two dancers on either side of him holding a cape. In
pure "Full Monty" fashion, as soon as he moved to drop the bra and
panties, the cape went up.
Those first few performances must have been daunting: dancing on a
makeshift stage at some outpost in the belly of India, surrounded by
hostile fire, and dressed up as a showgirl. His dancer's body worked
perfectly in the disguise.
"Once I realized it was going to be my job, I just fell into it," Tommy
says. "I guess the ham in me came out."
After a of couple shows, two personal military policemen were assigned
to accompany Tommy at all times, a privilege usually reserved for only
the highest-ranking officers. The MPs were there to keep the men off of
him, but also to suppress any volatility in case Tommy slipped out of
character, or out of his costume.
Unlike some other military shows of the time that included "drag" acts,
Tommy's impersonation was not a gag a la Milton Berle; he was truly
working undercover.
"I even traveled incognito," Tommy says, "usually dressed as a Red
Cross nurse."

For a link to the complete story:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050404/news_mz1c04work.html

Shari Heather
04-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I served on active duty with the US Army for 20+ years, and I retired as a Master Sergeant (E-8). For most of my career the only dressing I did was to wear pantyhose (tights) while on field training exercises. Depending on where I was stationed, this happened between two and four times per year. Since I was married before I joined, the only time that I was forced to live in the barracks (dorms) was during basic training. Otherwise, when stationed in the US, I lived in an off-post house or apartment with my wife. The two tours of duty I did in Germany were spent living in on-post family housing.

That's the way I spent about the first 14 years of my military career, not really understanding myself (or my liking for women's clothes) and hiding in the closet. But it was about this time that I was assigned to a unit in Korea. My wife and I decided that I would go by myself so that the tour would only be a year. While in Korea I spent a lot of time thinking about my desire to wear women's clothes. I'd had these desires since I was about 10 years old and it didn't seem like they were going away. I didn't know if I was normal, homosexual, or just weird. I just knew that it had just felt right to be wearing a skirt or dress on the few occasion that I had worn one. Since this was in the days before the Internet, I didn't really have anybody to talk to about it. So I struggled with myself about my crossdressing desires for almost the entire year. Finally I just decided to accept that I was different than most other people, and go ahead and wear the clothes of the opposite sex.

When I got this decided, I felt as if a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. When my tour was over, I had three weeks before I had to report to my next duty station, Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. I went home and told my wife. She freaked out because while I was in Korea a married male friend of ours had come out as gay. His wife of 20 years (and 3 kids) couldn't handle it, so she was divorcing him. I tried to convince my wife that I was not gay, did not want a sex change, or a divorce. Well, that was about 15 years ago. My wife has never said a thing to me about it again, except for some isolated derogatory comments. Every time I try to have a talk with her about my crossdressing, she gets upset or just walks away.

So I went to Ft. Bragg by myself. My wife and I had agreed on this before I came back from Korea because we owned a house in the D.C. suburbs that we didn't want to rent out, and my wife had a good job in D.C. that she didn't want to give up. When I got to Ft. Bragg I rented a furnished off-post apartment in an old section of Fayetteville. The apartment was one of four in a building about 30 or 40 years old. One day after living there about six months I had to call the landlord to send a plumber to unclog the sewer line. That's when I discovered the crawl space under the building, where the landlord had stored furniture and clothes left by previous tenants. I poked around in trunks and boxes of clothes and found a few blouses, skirts, and dresses that would fit me. So for the rest of the time that I lived there I would change into a skirt and blouse or a dress whenver I was off duty. The first time I set foot outside my apartment in a skirt, the older woman who lived upstairs was coming in the front door and threatened to call the cops after calling me a weiro and a pervert. Because I didn't want to lose my military career, after that I stayed inside my apartment.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

Shy Shari

Annette_boy
04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Sisters

I spent 23 years in the USNavy and managed to confine my urge to dress to periods of leave or a 3 or 4 day liberty I would buy articles of sexy clothing and hold up in a hotel room and any thing that was seen I passed off as a trophy of sexual prowess "hehehehe"
It was an interesting time in my life and after having done both it is easier to face hostile fire the first tim than to make that first venture into public in a dress and all
Love and Kisses
Annette :)