PDA

View Full Version : boobs

Angie G
11-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Some time ago I told the wife I wanted to wear a bra and she said why you don't have boobs so I jot some but did not wear them in front of her.
Well this week I started wearing my bras and inserts around the house A she has said nothing about it And I know she see them could She is geting better and better about my dressing :hugs:
Angie

janet1234
11-14-2007, 01:59 PM
I wear my boobs better than my wife wears hers, of course she has a better rear.

wishonastar
11-14-2007, 03:02 PM
It is called gynecomastia and many have to wear a bra. From reading the forums they say that no one notices.

Maybe she looked up CDing and found it is not a sign of a man going gay which most people believe!

Not a big deal,look at the obese men with the big boobs, they can go topless at the beach but if they wear a bra they get laughed at. Is there something wrong here?

zann
11-14-2007, 03:48 PM
It seems to me that the test is proportion. Big fat men with breasts are natural, therefor unremarkable. Thin men with big breasts are unusual and possably notable. I dont know of any men in the second catagory, Has any one exerinced it? Amm

wishonastar
11-14-2007, 03:53 PM
It seems to me that the test is proportion. Big fat men with breasts are natural, therefor unremarkable. Thin men with big breasts are unusual and possably notable. I dont know of any men in the second catagory, Has any one exerinced it? Amm

But from looking at the web gynecomastia seems to be a problem.

I have a bit of gynecomastia myself and have had many comments (not nice) over the years. Just need to wear lose shirts. I am if anything under weight and 6 feet tall have had the problem since I was in my 20's so it is not age.

Wish they were bigger, (did I say that?)

RylieCD
11-14-2007, 04:31 PM
My wife has said she could tolerate the dressing but why the bra and boobs? Another question that is hard to answer, other than the desire/feeling that they should be there.?.?.?

LilahCD
11-14-2007, 04:42 PM
I have that as well.. For years I was very obese, but over the last five years I've lost a great deal of weight due to changing my diet and leading a more active lifestyle, but the boobs.. they're still there and remarkably, they're not saggy, but... well, small women's breasts. It shocked the hell out of a lady-friend..

I don't feel uncomfortable about it at all, I actually love the feeling of support my bra lends.. My only concern is that they could be a sign of bad health... I don't feel ill whatsoever, the only strange thing so far is my high B/low C-cup breasts.. which to be honest, I've wanted all my life, along with wanting seriously considering SRS off and on, but that always seems to recede to the background for awhile before coming back.

Carol A
11-14-2007, 05:03 PM
I wear a bra everyday and my wife doesn't say a word until we go somewhere and I put insert in. Now if I wear it without insert she never saids any thing.

Wenda
11-14-2007, 05:37 PM
My GF loves my B Boobs. She has incredible DDs, but inverted nipps. My nipps are almost always erect, and she uses them to torment me. I love it. She gave me several bras, most of which were too small, but I did keep a nice brown lace push-up that gives me nice cleavage. I wore a bra once when we were out shopping (she knew beforehand), and she didn't tell me that it could be seen through my shirt until we were heading home. Wenda is our shared secret. w. :D

Angie G
11-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Well my boobs are from wal-mart I'd like to have a real set of my own :hugs:
Angie

Mollyanne
11-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Angie

Mine are from e-Bay(large C) and I want real ones also!!!!! I love the way mine feel in my bra and the look drives me wild!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Patti Girl
11-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Angie

Angie,

I didn't know Walmart carried them! Maybe I'll have to look closer :) Mine are from Victoria Secrets.

And yes, I wish mine were real. I have some very small natural ones, wish there were a little bigger (do I sound like a GG?, LOL).

Patti