PDA

View Full Version : Shopping - Just Had to Share

Mercedes
11-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Today I fullfilled two of my shopping dreams. I bought myself my first pair of shoes and I bought some makeup!!

I was out in drab but was wearing my black velvet bustier and black sequin panties underneath. A baggy sweater to concel the lines. As I have never ventured outside the house dressed so this is as far as I have gone.

The shoes are pure indulgence because I don't know where I will go out in my 4 inch red vinal pumps but they look great and are as comforatble as you would expect.

All my current makeup has been provided by my wife (old stuff she would throw out or not use). The SA in the "Glamour" store was very helpful when I explained that I was looking for myself. I thanked her for being understanding and she just said she was doing her job. When I was looking at foundation we actually tried a couple of shades on my face to see what would be the best match and unfortunately they did not have my shade after all. I did buy some red lipstick (too match the shoes) and was going to get another foundation but I think I can survive on what I have.

I also picked up a bit of lingere in another store and did a little window shopping for outfits but don't need anything else, want YES!! But need no.

Thanks for listening girls. As I have mentioned before I have no one in my life who I can share these events with so I am so glad I have found CD.com.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Mitch23
11-14-2007, 04:11 PM
thanx for sharing that mercedes - its so encouraging to here our fledgelings flying from the nest

mitch

feminineandproud
11-14-2007, 04:33 PM
wow sounds like fun... i will eventually do something like that but i never ventured out into womens clothing accept for under garments.

Carol A
11-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Was wondering if you try on your shoes before you purchased them? I buy most of mine online as I know my size.

Angie G
11-15-2007, 12:57 AM
You go girl ain't shopping fun Wish i had the money so I could do more :hugs:
Angie

Mercedes
11-16-2007, 12:16 PM
It was a fun day and your right Angie, shopping is so much fun. I can understand why women enjoy it as they have so much more selection to look at and choices to make.

As for my shoe size I guess I am fortunate that my wife had the same size feet so I knew that a Womans 9 would fit, at least that was my hope. I would have loved to try them on in the store but as I was in drab (I do not go out dressed) I thought I would be safe just picking them up. And fit they did!!

As for the cost they were a steal at $9.99 CAD (so like $11.00 USD) Hee Hee.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Ðarissa
11-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Enjoy those shoes!! :D You had a fun shopping trip and I need to go shopping again.. :heehee:

Mitch23
11-16-2007, 01:06 PM
i have now purchased three pairs of shoes direct from the stores while dressed en femme and have received brilliant service every time. I'm getting to know the SAs now and it helps with that potentiaay embarrassing first contact. they've all been able to advise me on fit and suitability and i've found some great bargains like my half price leather boots

mitch

Chari
11-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Hi Mercedes, Glad you have discovered the thrill of "fem" shopping, and are so wise to buy slowly only the things you need for now. For me shoes are a strange item to buy without trying on. I find make and model (heels or flats) can vary as to size that fits me right. I always ask for a sales slip and stores return policy, just in case the shoes don't fit at home! Never had any problem with exchanging or refunds.:2c:

Chari