PDA

View Full Version : Taking the Courage!

Nyx
04-04-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm finally taking the courage to show you all a face picture. This is with my real hair, which I'm going to grow long, but is pretty short right now... I did my best to reduce the beard shadow in photoshop (no other alterations). I think my main problem is that the end of my jaw is not round enough... But anyhow, this is my first try!

sarah
04-04-2005, 11:38 PM
;) Hi Nyx,
There is nothing wrong with your jaw and your eyes are really pretty .Just need to shape those brows for the perfect look.xxx ;)

crispy
04-05-2005, 01:42 AM
you're very brave and looking good. nothing wrong with the jawline. GO FOR IT ! :) :cool:

Tristen Cox
04-05-2005, 02:55 AM
I agree with Crispy:) Very nice outfit, choker and all.

Priscilla1018
04-05-2005, 08:09 AM
You look really nice Nyx.Nothing wrong with the jaw line.Go for it girl.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Nyx
04-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback ;)

JenniferCD516
04-05-2005, 10:30 AM
You have absolutely stunningly-gorgeous eyes, and if I were you, I'd enhance them and call more attention to them by having a professional brow job. That would also help to form your face and frame it differently where you wouldn't notice your jawline as much (although personally, it looks great to me).

:-)

celeste26
04-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Based upon the look of your face I would say that you have a longer face and with that you should use a wig that provides a wider look. Shorter but with volumne on the sides. Do not go for the long long wigs they wll only draw out the length of your face. Also the eyebrows dont need severe trimming but just a little for that natural look.

Good luck with everything, you're looking good so far

Nyx
04-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Based upon the look of your face I would say that you have a longer face and with that you should use a wig that provides a wider look. Shorter but with volumne on the sides. Do not go for the long long wigs they wll only draw out the length of your face. Also the eyebrows dont need severe trimming but just a little for that natural look.

Good luck with everything, you're looking good so far

Thanks for the feedback... I guess I shouldn't grow my hair too long then.

Holly
04-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Eyes! Absolutely stunning! (And Celeste is right about the hair).

Julie York
04-06-2005, 04:34 PM
When you get a shoulder length wig...and look in the mirror..your brain will explode.

Plenty of potential. Good for you.

Wenda
04-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Congratulations on posting! Great eyes! Nice neck, good ears, good arms...so what are you worrying about? I have met several very fem ladies with brows heavier than yours. Like the girls said, get them plucked, have a makeover, find the right hair, and you will be absolutely stunning! wenda.

Nyx
04-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Congratulations on posting! Great eyes! Nice neck, good ears, good arms...so what are you worrying about? I have met several very fem ladies with brows heavier than yours. Like the girls said, get them plucked, have a makeover, find the right hair, and you will be absolutely stunning! wenda.

Its mostly the jawline. I took the photo from the angle that is mostly advantaging, but I have some fat under the jaw, and some loose skin because I lost weight... And the facial hair of course, which is why I did the picture with very high lighting on the face.