PDA

View Full Version : Election in the UK begins what as CDers do you wish the partys to introduce?

Elinor
04-05-2005, 07:19 AM
What "NEW LAWS" would you like to be introduced in a new Parliment?

The right to males wearing skirts and dresses.

Janegirls/Crossdresser welcome in the work place.

For a crossdresser to be able to ues a female toilet.

Any thoughts girls? :D

sarah
04-05-2005, 07:45 AM
Hi Elinor,
how i wish we had such choices here in tasmania it has only just been passed that a male can wear girls clothes after dark.Hows that for archaic .xxx :eek:

Katie Ashe
04-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Anthing stepped in the right direction is welcome... gotta start somewhere. I live in MA, Marrage is the hot topic, the heck with what we wear. It will all come together soon or a later, :confused: , I hope...

Katie

Kimberly
04-07-2005, 11:30 AM
It's not the law that's the problem at all, it is a society driven stereotype that everyone sees when someone says transvestite or crossdresser.

For example: the little britain sketch of emily howard. I think it plays on people's stereotypes and picks fun at us real CDers.

I think people just need to be educated, and enforcing a law to protect those that are transgender will not help people's view of the CDing community.

Julie York
04-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Oh I just thought of sensible answer...I need a lie down now.

The legal ability for full sex change transgenders to become 'legally' female.

Tadaaa!
I'm a genius.!

VOTE FOR NEW JULIE!!

biddy
04-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Julie, I can see no reason why you could not win an election on those platforms :eek:
OPPS SORRY SORRY :o I meant "HEALS" :D

Katiegirl
04-07-2005, 05:33 PM
It's not the law that's the problem at all, it is a society driven stereotype that everyone sees when someone says transvestite or crossdresser.

For example: the little britain sketch of emily howard. I think it plays on people's stereotypes and picks fun at us real CDers.

I think people just need to be educated, and enforcing a law to protect those that are transgender will not help people's view of the CDing community.

You have my vote Kimberly.tv, I agree with all you said.

I may be wrong Julie York but I understood now under EU Laws transexuals can have their sex changed legally. I beleive I saw a couple of years ago a transexual took her case to the highest european court and won.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch