PDA

View Full Version : Outed myself yesterday

Edwina
11-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Spent a good morning underdressed (including Phose) at the Mall and decided I needed a comfortable pair of shoes and went into Greencross. Saw a pair I liked and asked the young SA if I could try them on. When she stifled a laugh I told her I was serious she looked a little bemused so I told her I was a crossdresser (a first for me). I sat and took off my shoe displaying my stocking clad foot and started trying on the other. She then bravely (I think) asked if somebody made me and I said “No I do this because it is fun”. :happy: She then said she supposed it could be and went on to show me a couple of others which might fit but they didn’t. I thanked her and left, disappointed but happy with the way it had gone.
And this is where the story really begins.
Went home and dressed fully and had lunch. Spent the afternoon doing little of anything then around 4pm changed back to “normal” before my wife came home from work. Welcomed her as usual and went into the kitchen to make her a cool drink. At this point my blood ran cold as I heard her ask “Why do you have artificial breasts on the bed?” I must have looked like a deer caught in the car headlights but I looked her in the eye and said as calmly as I could “ I am a crossdresser, it is my hobby” She looked at me for a couple of seconds and then replied “Oh! OK” and went of to change. The rest of the evening passed as normal, we spoke normally, watched some TV as normal and we kissed goodnight as usual.
This morning we followed the same normal routine with her still speaking totally normally and I saw her off as usual.
This was not what I had expected and, from all I have read here , NOT normal. Now I am waiting for the other shoe to fall!
Wish me luck.
:love:
Edwina

phyllis47
11-16-2007, 12:48 AM
When the shoe falls it might not be as bad as you imagine.... I think she will take some time internalize what she saw.... My guess is that she suspected already otherwise her response would have been stronger....

My suggestion would be to give her time and space to sort things out. I had a similar encounter and I thought, well she is going to ask me to stop or get out. That did not happen, rather I received good questions and finally a gruding acceptance... Even jokes at times like, "I suppose you would like to try this on". Or eventually, "you look pretty good in that outfit, do you want me to take some pictures ?". The last one astounded me when she said "do you want to make love to me in as you are dressed(as Phyllis)".....

So take one step at a time and try to understand what she is going through.

Susan.
11-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Good luck. I think I would have discussed it with her that night even if she didn't want to. She is bound to have the usual questions and now she'll have to wonder at least a full day. The sooner you can put her at ease the better.

Ibuki_Warpetal
11-16-2007, 01:05 AM
I think you should definitely bring it up again, show some concern in case it bothers her a little and she's just hiding it.

Just in case.

Loved your reply though, "it is my hobby". That's PRO.

Sandra
11-16-2007, 06:25 AM
I think it might be an idea to bring it up with her, she probably has all sorts of things going through her mind and may be afraid to start a conversation with you about.

Just take it slow with her and be prepared to answer all her questions as honestly as you can.

Edwina
11-16-2007, 06:31 AM
My guess is that she suspected already otherwise her response would have been stronger....

Hi Phyllis
Thank you for your comments. I think you are close to the mark. There was the time I left a pair of panties in the bathroom....That was heavy as she immediately assumed that they belonged to a woman and I had quite a time convincing her otherwise. Then one evening she suddenly asked "Have you been wearing lipstick?" Denial of course. And then a month or so ago I left my disposable razor in the bathroom and she questioned my use thereof and why was it pink!!!!
That I just answered that it was cheaper and I thought better than the others.
Thank you too Pamelaanne and Ibuki-warpetal I think I must leave it at the moment as she has a lot on her plate at work but she has a break comming soon and that may be the better option.
:love:
Edwina

charllote34
11-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Good luck to you , its going to be a massive shock to her system and one that will need a lot of TLC xx

JoAnnDallas
11-16-2007, 09:06 AM
phyllis47......my wife found out about my fem side not too long ago. I was lounging around the house, laying on the couch watching TV. She walks by and notices ( I didn't) that my pale Pink panties top was showing. She calming asked me why I was wearing Pink panties. I looked down at them, then back to her, and said because they are compy and match my out fit. I was wearing a Pink t-shirt, white shorts, and Green/Pink open toe sandels. She then asked if I was going to start crossdressing. I looked at her and said I have been crossdressing since I was little. She asked some more questions, I answered as honest as I could. Then she was quite for a couple of days. i kept waiting for the other foot to drop but then she told me that I crossdressing was Ok, since it was similar to when I would dress up in custome and goto SciFi cons or play D&D, but she did not want to see me dressed. We talked some more and she said she would give me a Saturday afternoon so I can dress if I wanted to.

Carroll
11-16-2007, 09:16 AM
this is the time to approach her and say "ummm.., about the other day. You have not said anything to me and I was wondering if you have any questions", and kind of go with it from there

just my :2c:
Carroll