PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest girl ever

robyn1114
11-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi all

I'm so lucky to have such a amazing wife.
This weekend is our 10 year Anniversary and we're going to Amsterdam for 2 days/nights to celebrate, and the wife as given me the OK to bring Robyn, so the first thing I did was called a transformation studio and booked a makeover for Sat. night. Now we just need to find a classy place for two hot chics to send the evening (lol). I'll make sure to post some pics when I get back

Joni T
11-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Lucky you ! Today is my 21st anniversary and what happened? I got up, went to work, and came home. My wife got up, went to work, had flowers delivered to her at work, came home. And that's the extent of another exciting year. No dressing, no cooking, just laundry and the cat pans. BORING ! ! ! ! ! ! Maybe next year.......? Oh yah, I didn't even get a card from her.

Princess29
11-16-2007, 02:31 AM
That's great Robyn, here's hoping you have a great weekend

UASIANGAL
11-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Congrat and happy aniversary. do post the session! lucky girl!

Tammy298
11-16-2007, 04:01 AM
Congratulations Robyn! You girls have a great time there. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures as it's been many years since I've been to that wonderful place!

carolinewalker_2000
11-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Lucky girl; enjoy your weekend; looking forward to hearing of your adventures - and seeing some pictures!

lisa_e_love
11-16-2007, 04:18 AM
Sounds fantastic! I hope someday to meet a woman as supportive as your lovely wife.

robyn1114
11-18-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm back form Amsterdam, and let me tell you I had a GREAT time. Friday the wife and I did the normal tourist thing, and Saturady we spent all day shopping, we both got a couple killer outfits. Then Saurday night the fun really began we got all dolled up and went to this really cute drag bar, then just walked around the city for a while until the cold got to us.

NaomiLynn
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Lucky you ! Today is my 21st anniversary and what happened? I got up, went to work, and came home. My wife got up, went to work, had flowers delivered to her at work, came home. And that's the extent of another exciting year. No dressing, no cooking, just laundry and the cat pans. BORING ! ! ! ! ! ! Maybe next year.......? Oh yah, I didn't even get a card from her.

Congratulations ! On my 20th anniversary, I was out of town on buisness, My wife bought her present 6 months beforehand ( an expensive ring), even though I bought her flowers, in return, Like Joni (yep, you're not alone!) I got nothing. I believe in equality, I would not expect an expensive ring, but I was hoping for something!

Naomi Lynn

feminineandproud
11-18-2007, 04:44 PM
wow amsterdam while dressing with ur wife. PERFECT

robyn1114
11-20-2007, 02:08 PM
As promised I posted a couple pics in the picture section