PDA

View Full Version : What should I wear.......

Andrea
04-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Girls,
I intend to go out for the first time, dressed fully as a woman, to a Goth club, with a TV friend.

She will also be 'en femme' but I was wondering if I should go in a fairly consernative outfit or as my friend suggests in a catsuit and high heel boots with lots of make up and lippy !

What do you think ? Conservative or tarty ?

Andrea

ToniB
04-05-2005, 09:15 AM
I'd go for the cat suit and boots, but keep the make-up noticeable but tasteful for a first visit. Don't go too conservative, you want to have fun don't you? So go for it! But you might need a long coat if it's a long way to the car park!

If you weren't going to a CD friendly venue, I'd go more conservative

ToniB

Julie York
04-05-2005, 04:39 PM
You could try the Goth look. Just might work.

Like2BAspen
04-05-2005, 04:46 PM
I would take it easy unless your confident enough to pull off the catsuit MEOW.

mand
04-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Andrea, I agree wih Julie try the Goth look, it's really nice clothing to wear lots of black lace and corsetry, I've done that look a few times when going out, I loved it :)

love mand xxx

Andrea
04-08-2005, 04:30 AM
Thanks Girls,
I have to say the Goth look does appeal, I do like corsets and could team that up with a lacy dress, thing boots (v high heels !) and suitably gothy makeup. Mmmmmmm. got me thinking now.

The only way to know is to do what girls do best, try it all on and see what looks best.

Thanks again Girls
Andrea X

lover23
04-08-2005, 04:34 AM
I would go for the goth look i love frills lol but i have never been to a public place.....

Tristen Cox
04-08-2005, 05:04 AM
Thanks Girls,
I have to say the Goth look does appeal, I do like corsets and could team that up with a lacy dress, thing boots (v high heels !) and suitably gothy makeup. Mmmmmmm. got me thinking now.

The only way to know is to do what girls do best, try it all on and see what looks best.

Thanks again Girls
Andrea X
A Goth girl in a Goth club sounds good to me. Seems Goths get less hassel than crossdressers even if they are a little femmed out. So why not join them ;)

Andrea
04-10-2005, 04:38 AM
Thanks again girls,
i think Tristen is right and that going as a Goth girl is the way to go. It means I get to wear lots of very feminnine lace as well as a corset and heels too ! :)

Thank all,

Andrea X