PDA

View Full Version : Hot Teacher Fantasy

daviolin
11-16-2007, 10:57 AM
I will allways remember my Art teacher back in juinor high. She allways wore Short skirts, black nylons and high heels. She was also a fox. I use to fantasize of going home with her and being her little dress-up doll. She would let me pick the outfit of my choice, then she would dress me up and put make up on me. Then we would sit around and have girl talk and maybe work in the kitchen and bake and cook. After all these years I still fantasize abount her:naughty:worship:Daviolin

Darlene Rochelle
11-16-2007, 03:31 PM
My Algebra teacher was a hottie,and the cheerleading coach as well,always wanted to look as good as she did:2c:

Tammy298
11-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Nope, went to Catholic school. For the most part, nuns and priests! No fanatasies about any of them! :eek:

Then again there was this much younger and very cute business associate that came on to me during a business trip. To this day I still have fantasies about what could have happened! Co-works still asked if anything happened, and I still just grin and keep my mouth shut. Oh the fantasies!!!

SandyR
11-16-2007, 08:30 PM
5th Grade. English teacher....wow! Always had nice put together outfits, but what I remeber most was those amazing legs and heels......

I would look at her and think about how I might look dressed up.

Childhood memories.....might explain why my spelling needs some work.....LOL!

SandyR

docrobbysherry
11-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Don't recall ANY hot teachers. Just one male history teacher, that used to put all the cute girls in the front row and make suggestive comments. My high school girl friend hated his class! He always embarassed the crap out of her! In this day and age, he would be fired!
rs

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Kate Simmons
11-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Hmm, If I had a teacher like that, baking cookies with her isn't the first fantasy that would have come to my mind, especially being a teenage boy but I digress.;):happy:

Applelicious
11-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Well, you may not be able to live out that fantasy with that particular person, but I'm quite sure there are plenty of ladies that would still love to dress you up and put makeup on you! :happy:

Megan70
11-16-2007, 09:41 PM
In 11th grade english class i had amiddle aged spinster teacher who must have been so lonely for sex and attention she would stand in the calss aisle and raise her leg up and put on the seat off the aisle next to it making sure that her skirt hiked up and we young puberty guys would get a woody by seeing her flash her stocking tops for us. What a tease. I look back at it now and wonder what would have happened if I let her lead me on, take me home with her and "teach me things" Wow... like wearing her stockings!

wannabie
11-16-2007, 09:50 PM
I remember my French teacher. She was hot. She always wore shades to class, wore short mini leather skirts and spoke in the sexiest accent you’ve ever heard (and this is a teacher??!!). Years later I still fantasize about her. Bet she’s a cougar now.

Joy Carter
11-16-2007, 11:20 PM
My freshman year in history class, I stood up to a bully who was giving Miss Y---- a hard time. She wasn't special by any means. Cute, red hair in a pixie cut and freckles. I'd say maybe twenty five. Well a few days latter she came on to me. :eek:
God was I scared. Didn't know what to do. I begged off and put the incident away in my fond memory box.
I have thought I'd like to run into her one day, and just talk with her.

andreaattimes
11-16-2007, 11:46 PM
History teacher in college. Cute, wore business suits and nylons every class. Probably the only college course I had where I never missed a lecture.

trannie T
11-17-2007, 12:34 AM
All my teachers were really old . . . some were even in their forties! I was not attracted to any of them.

Angie G
11-17-2007, 01:02 AM
I had a english teacher I would not call her hot but she was nice. I would have liked to pt something in her oven. :heehee: :hugs:
Angie

Petra1
11-17-2007, 07:24 AM
I had a crush on my 7th and 8th grade health teacher. I was upset when she got married the summer between the two grades.

I also had crushes on my 2nd and 4th grade teachers.

immike
11-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Well, you may not be able to live out that fantasy with that particular person, but I'm quite sure there are plenty of ladies that would still love to dress you up and put makeup on you! :happy:
I haven't found a woman yet,who would LOVE to dress me up,as I wish,they are
too hard to find,or too freaked to try an experiment.My preferred outfit is a short
skirtsuit,silk blouse,suntan pantyhose&black heels

Ms Rebecca
11-17-2007, 08:12 AM
I had a teacher in the 8th grade who was had very large breasts. She was very attractive. She would always wear these sheer blouses that had several folds in the front but were sheer in the back. Since she didn't wear a camisole you could clearly see the back of her lacy bra, but not the front. It had 4 hooks.

At the time all the girls I knew had 1 maybe 2 hooks on their bras for 4 was unheard of. I always wanted to have breasts like that. Large, that would draw attention. Oh and she so had the attention of the gym teacher.

If I was a teacher, I would totally dress in the high heels, short skirts, have my hair done up off my shoulders. I would love to wear a black bra under a white blouse.

MsJanessa
11-17-2007, 08:50 AM
I had a very hot english teacher---she always got the guys' attention.

Petra1
11-18-2007, 03:01 PM
I had a teacher in the 8th grade who was had very large breasts. She was very attractive. She would always wear these sheer blouses that had several folds in the front but were sheer in the back. Since she didn't wear a camisole you could clearly see the back of her lacy bra, but not the front. It had 4 hooks.

At the time all the girls I knew had 1 maybe 2 hooks on their bras for 4 was unheard of. I always wanted to have breasts like that. Large, that would draw attention. Oh and she so had the attention of the gym teacher.

If I was a teacher, I would totally dress in the high heels, short skirts, have my hair done up off my shoulders. I would love to wear a black bra under a white blouse.

Was she good looking, too?

Nicole Erin
11-18-2007, 04:13 PM
20 something years ago in 5th grade, we had a teacher's aide who I liked. She was like 41 at the time. She would often wear a skirt with hose. Not just that but to me she was the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth. I think cause one time as I was headed late out to the bus, she said "you are such a handsome young man..."
It was strange, I was like really obsessed with her, I even managed to find her phone number and call her often.

One time towards the end of the year, we were having these outdoor sports competitions, and she was one of the judges. I was following her around pestering and she told me "I am busy, get out of here". So during music class, I was sitting there all sad. The substitute music teacher pulled me aside after class and was asking what was wrong, I could not tell her. She gave me a hug and said if I wanted to talk about it... a few seconds later I turned the corner and ran into the restroom bawling. The other guys looked all shocked like "what happened?"
I never really cared as much about her after that. Of course we still talked, but I no longer had the thought that she would be my wife as soon as I turned 18.

I was probably one of a very few 5th graders who can say I had my heart broken by a 40 something year old woman. :o
It is strange but even now I sometimes miss her. While 41 is NOW within my age bracket, she is like 63.

Well that is the end of my akward story. :o

Ms Rebecca
11-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Was she good looking, too?

Yes she was. I was so jealous :happy:

DAVIDA
11-18-2007, 04:44 PM
I had such a thing for teachers, I married one!

Dawn Marie
12-08-2007, 04:55 AM
I had this math teacher in 11th grade she aways wore short skirts or dresses and she had beautiful hair. Ended up out of college with a teaching degree and went back to my high school and taught there for 7 years . She was still there and we became good friends. When she got divorced from her husband I asked her out and we did go out for a couple of times but we were just good friends. But she was still HOT!!

lisa_e_love
12-08-2007, 05:06 AM
Interestingly enough, one of those "I really want to wear women's clothing" moments is deeply tied in my brain with a memory of my 2nd and 3rd grade teacher.

Once, a Scottish kid was giving a presentation about his ancestry and he wanted to wear a kilt. He couldn't find one so he fashioned one out of a towel instead.

My teacher with beautiful skin and long blond hair turns to him and says, "Doesn't it just feel so good to have the air flow betwen your legs?"

Now, I was only in the 2nd grade, so this was not quite as eye-popping back then (thinking about it now, this sounds downright seductive), but I remember thinking, "Wow. I want to wear a skirt." Fast forward a dozen or so years and here I am!

battybattybats
12-08-2007, 06:37 AM
I had an english teacher that I got on well with that I used to think looked like one of Tolkien's elves. Tall and thin with long hair down to her hips. I didn't find her hot as such at the time but very beautiful. I later moved town and at the new place my mother met the father of my teacher, an academic of some standing. We were invited round to his place for lunch where I met my former teacher again (and she cooked the best butternut pumpkin soup I've ever tasted!) and her father mentioned that he had attended many lectures by Tolkien when he was a student!

Alas it was not so very long after that that my former teacher was diagnosed with breast cancer and died, she was still in her thirties.

At the same school where she taught me my art art teacher who I also got on well with who rode to school on a motorbike, wore black leather skirts and jackets... again at the time I didn't find her 'hot' either... my attentions in that regard were all focused on girls my own age. These days I'm stunned at my own reactions! Going by memory she was most definatly hot.

EDNA
12-08-2007, 08:22 AM
At first I had Nuns, but was taken out of that school. [Things hit the fan. That day.] When I was ordered to cut my hair or they would cut it for me. Otherwise I never had any young teachers. Plus all my female teacher wore long dresses or skirts.

Raychel
12-08-2007, 08:41 AM
I was in 7th or 8th grade, She was a living doll, Probably about 5'2" tall, Long brunette hair. Very pretty face, and always very well dressed. Ohh the memories.

I'll bet she is old now though. :heehee:

Edwina
12-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Growing up during the second world war in Scotland I think all the attractive teachers were in the services or doing war work. Th result was that all our teachers in junior school were old battle axes. I kid you not, each one had a coiled Tawse in her desk and was not afraid to use it. (A Tawse is a leather strap about 1 1/2 inces wide and about 12 inches long. It was split down the middle for a good 3/4s of its length and it stung like h*ll when applied to the palm of your hand. A few belts with that and you behaved.:tongueout )
I was looking at my old school Photograph the other day and the ladies still scare me. :heehee:
:love:
Edwina