PDA

View Full Version : Why

Sandra
11-16-2007, 01:59 PM
I have a question. :D

Quite often on here people say that when they are wearing male clothes they are not interested in men but when dressed fem all they seem to want is a man. A common wording is “I’m bi when dressed.”

So why? what makes you feel like this.

Mitch23
11-16-2007, 02:05 PM
dunno - was having a discussion with some friends about this at our party last night. For me the ultimite expression of my femininity is to be courted by a nice guy. but when t girls or admirers come on to me (as they often do because I'm pretty) i run a mile! I'm sort of re-evaluating my boundaries from when life was a whole lot simpler and i'm not finding it easy at all

mitch

kassandra richard
11-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Can't answer that one as it's not my scene. As I told my wife when she found out, I'm straight and only interested in her. I may be physically attracted to other women, and in that sense to t-girls as well, but it stops at the attraction phase. If I wanted to say that I was bi I would follow Eddie Izzard's comments on being a male lesbian :)

Kassandra

Brianna Lovely
11-16-2007, 03:17 PM
A common wording is “I’m bi when dressed.”

So why? what makes you feel like this.

Hmm, was just watching a talk show the other day and they had a "sexologist" on, answering questions.

Now, think about many posts on this forum.

According to the expert, ALL men fantasize, desire, or want to have sex with another man.

BUT......................

90% of all men will deny they have these desires.

Now, my point of view....................................
A man can't admit to his desire or curiosity, about being with another man, because he may be thought of as GAY and we all know how BAD and EVIL those people are.

charllote34
11-16-2007, 05:08 PM
A male lesbian is a very good coment and one i would cling to!! i know where Mitch is coming from though

Nicole Erin
11-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Cause a Cd sometimes feels really pretty and sexy when dressed. Of course I think for most, the "wanting a man while dressed" is more of a fantasy.

Linda C
11-16-2007, 05:33 PM
It's weird but I dress to attract women - maybe I am a little screwed up? :devil:

Marissa^^
11-16-2007, 05:33 PM
My feelings are the same as Mitch. I think the reason for wanting attention from men, to whatever level of attention it may be, is part of the need for reassurance that we are passable. A guy offering to buy us a drink followed by conversation would be very welcome but we all know where that can lead. The guy making a pass at a woman wants something that we cannot deliver and if found out could spur anger in him that could be very dangerous. Not sure if this is bi-sexual feelings within us but while in male mode I have no desire like this, only while en femme.

Kate Simmons
11-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Good question Sandra and one that has always boggled me personally. I've had other CD's tell me they feel "Bi" when en femme but not en homme. I dunno, some kind of "fuzzy logic" I think, possibly brought about by pink fog. I've never quite understood this concept myself. This would tend to denote a lack of control in my opinion, especially if the feelings were followed through with and especially if one considers himself "straight" when not wearing a dress.:idontknow:

Julie York
11-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Good question and one day I will write a big long post on it because I have thought about it a lot.

I think there is a big element of self hypnosis involved with crossdressing and it shows itself time and time again.

When someone is on stage and being hypnotised into thinking they are a chicken , they have no internal concept of being a chicken or personal experience, so they presume from observation. They articulate the obvious visual traits. They exaggerate the movements as a parody of a chicken.

If you are in a state of self hypnosis by being dressed, some people can presume that they are attracted to men. For exactly the same reasons. As soon as they stop being in a trance, take off the clothing, they stop being a chicken....as it were.

Self hypnosis.

Marissa^^
11-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Good question and one day I will write a big long post on it because I have thought about it a lot.

I think there is a big element of self hypnosis involved with crossdressing and it shows itself time and time again.

When someone is on stage and being hypnotised into thinking they are a chicken , they have no internal concept of being a chicken or personal experience, so they presume from observation. They articulate the obvious visual traits. They exaggerate the movements as a parody of a chicken.

If you are in a state of self hypnosis by being dressed, some people can presume that they are attracted to men. For exactly the same reasons. As soon as they stop being in a trance, take off the clothing, they stop being a chicken....as it were.

Self hypnosis.

Very interesting concept, Julie. Could very likely be some truth. I look forward to seeing more from you on this.

trannie T
11-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Although I enjoy the fantasy of being with another man I have never actually been attracted to another man.

sandyl2sc
11-16-2007, 07:12 PM
I agree most men would love to have sex with another man but refuse to admit it. As far as I am concerned sex is about giving pleasure to your partner no matter what the sex of the partner. I been bi since 14, and have sex with a couple of male friends since then. I find that when i have sex with a guy dressed it always seems more exciting.

Sandy

Sally24
11-16-2007, 07:19 PM
As a friend of mine who is no longer on this forum likes to say "A man is the ultimate accessory!"

I always thought I was 100% hetero but as the years of dressing go on I guess I would at least change that to 90%. I'm deeply commited to my soul mate so it doesn't really matter. I won't get involved with other women or men in any intimate way. Doesn't stop me from flirting with both though!

Daintre
11-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Personally I think for most it is fantasy. If they were put into a real time scenario, most would not see it through.

vivianann
11-17-2007, 03:43 AM
I am not attracted to men at all whether I am enfemme or not enfemme, I flirt with women even when I am wearing a dress. I have been attracted to very good looking crossdressers, but I have not chased after them.

Sandra
11-17-2007, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the replies girls,sofar one thing I have noticed is that some of those on this forum who say "I'm bi when dressed" haven't posted :strugglin and it does make me wonder if like some have said it is just fantasy.

I agree most men would love to have sex with another man but refuse to admit it. As far as I am concerned sex is about giving pleasure to your partner no matter what the sex of the partner. I been bi since 14, and have sex with a couple of male friends since then. I find that when i have sex with a guy dressed it always seems more exciting.

Sandy I totally agree with this comment and understand people who likeyou have been bi for a few years, it's just those who say bi when dressed I can't get my head round.

Jillm
11-17-2007, 09:04 AM
It took me awhile to hit the submit button because every time I read over it, it sounded confusing, but maybe someone will understand it.
It doesn’t matter how I’m dressed, I’m attracted to people (male or female) that look good enfem. I think I’m more attracted to the look than the person (yes I know that sound’s bad). I’ve never been attracted to a male dressed in male clothes. I have been with a male several times and we were both dressed enfem, but I never was attracted to them when they were not enfem. I’m not sure that answers your question or that you understand what I just said, I don’t know that I understand what I just said. Anyway I guess you could say I’m bi when dressed because I have been with another man wile dressed, but I’ve never been attracted to a man that looks like a man.
Jill

Brenda1423
11-17-2007, 11:47 AM
I have never wanted to be with a man. I just like to see if I could pass by the reactions by them (and women) but wouldn't want any more than that. I just want to know if I've done a good job of dressing well enough to pass as a woman.

TriciaO
11-17-2007, 02:51 PM
I guess I'll take a shot at this...

I'm one of the girls that you were talking about. In my male mode, I have never been attracted to men, and could never imagine myself with one as a guy. My fantasies and real-life activities all involve women in a romantic and sexual way.

However, as Tricia, my natural tendency is to strive to assume the role of a woman - a straight woman. I look at beautiful women with jealousy, not desire. I look at men as potential partners, and find myself admiring their physical attributes. While a picture of a nude man elicits no reaction from the male me, I find as Tricia that my eyes are first drawn to his face, and then down to his genitals. I love to be held by a man, to be kissed by a man, and to do the things to a man that I love having done to the other me. It's not a dom/sub thing - I don't want to be forced to do anything, but I find the power lies in being able to satisfy myself while satisfying him, a win-win situation.

I found that being with a man is the ultimate finishing touch to my transformation, the final step I need to take to completely become Tricia.

I suppose this complete 180 degree difference between the two halves of me could be looked at as some sort of multiple personality disorder, but I have no interest in being cured of it. I love both of me just as they are.

To finally answer your question, "why?", my answer is "I have absolutely no idea, but I'm quite happy with it just the way it is."

Sandra
11-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Tricia thankyou for your answer :)