PDA

View Full Version : Did You Ever Look For "Looks"?

vikki2020
11-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I know it's a kick to drive by the truckers,and I do like to walk down streets that I know will be busy with cars that are bumper to bumper.Last time out, I was driving around, and ran into a back-up due to street construction.As I got to the intersection, there was a gas station, and the work crew right on the corner.So , on the spur of the moment, I decided to get some gas, and pulled up to the pump that was right in thier line of sight, wanting to get a reaction, if any.I was wearing a black pencil skirt, about mid-thigh, red sweater, with black 3" pumps.Well, it worked out nicely,and they were waving, and saying Hi!Loved soaking up all the attention,and I was on my way with a big smile.Any one else go out of their way, or take advantage of a situation to steal some looks?

Darlene8041
11-16-2007, 03:37 PM
I needed gas while dressed as my best. Blue navy suit, suntan nylons 4inch navy heels, nails, one of my best days. I stopped at the far outside pump really trying to get little attention. Got out, filled my car. As I was waiting for my reciept a couple construction guy came out and got into their truck, way away from me. I didn't present much of a picture anywhere I could see. As they got into thier truck I heard a cry like from a wolf. I knw I was showing a very proper feminine image, but it still surprised me. Once had a truck sound the air horn as I passed with my red nails showing, narrow short black skirt and black nylons. Smiled all the way home

Darlene

Mitch23
11-16-2007, 04:53 PM
i sort of do in the sense that i'm fed up with not attracting any attention whatsoever so i like to attract a little bit of attention to myself just to get a reaction

mitch

Marissa^^
11-16-2007, 05:14 PM
I am guilty of the same thing. One time I was in my favorite outfit and my breasts were quite large (DD) and they were very perky with my "nipples" showing through my tight fitting sweater. I was wearing a short (just above the knee) black skirt and 3 inch heels. I had to use a bathroom so I stopped at a rest area to use the ladies room. I got out walked to the bathroom with a little bounce to my walk causing my breasts to jiggle and went into the ladies room to take care of business. On the way back to my vehicle, walking again in the same manner, an older gentleman (maybe 60 years old) walked by me and said "Good morning woman, sure is a nippy day" and his eyes were trained on my chest. I smiled and kept on walking but the feeling was fantastic!!!!

Linda C
11-16-2007, 05:19 PM
I just went for a drive fully dressed and :eek: myself - I need to get a little more confident.

Kate Simmons
11-16-2007, 05:43 PM
I look at it this way. It's okay to have a little fun but don't carried away. In a situation such as this, it's best to be in control. Believe it or not, I never intentionally try to get looks, but, well guys being guys, I naturally get 'em anyway. Even so, I never really "play it" and just go about my business. This type of situation could get ugly very quickly, especially if the "customers" realize that the "merchandise" isn't genuine. Have fun but just be careful out there.:happy:

Sherlyn
11-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Salandra is right ..as long as you have control of the situation ..I dont go looking for looks but a few times Ive been caught off guard...once when a guy came back around the block..nearly ran me down just to ask if I wanted a lift ..nother time minding my business in a parking lot ...next thing I know guy in a pick-up truck(hmmmm eh) has me face to face wanting to go for drinks ...got out of that 1 by being shy..and not to forward..just go away ..not interested ..not sure what he thought coz my voice sure is not very femmy ...lol

SandyR
11-16-2007, 06:48 PM
I like to dress the dress, but really try to avoid looking for contact (I worry about my height 6' 2"). I did have one time at a stop light when a guy in a truck was checking me out, mostly my legs. I smiled, but was glad when the light turned green......zoom.......

SandyR

Karren H
11-16-2007, 07:04 PM
I could care less who's looking..... Obviously if your paying too much attention to what the truckers are looking at and not enough on safe driving!!! Might end up being a very cute statistic if ya aren't more careful!!! hahahaha

Megan70
11-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Perfect opportunity to ask the confusing question as to If you notice a guy or guys watching you or staring , but no visible reaction of laughter of embarrassment, but just smiling or smirking, then how do you know definitively if you are being read as a guy in a dress or a heter male goggling a attractive ( assumed) GG?
I never never read the call right and always assume the worst at being read but there gave been at least half a dozen times I've been out at a club or restaurant or store with another dressed CD or my wife and they act as another set of eyes noticing mens reactions out of our line of vision and I always hear from them" boy, did you get an admiring look from that guy over there"!, to which I diminish it and say "yeah he probably read me."
No They swear..." he was really looking you up and down"
Its nice to have someone run interferance for you.

Cute true story to add to this:
2 weeks ago my wife and I were in Walmart shopping. I was dressed to blend in with jeans sneakers sweataer jacket etc. I always find myself ending up browsing in the lingerie or hosiery sections. Well on this night my wife could watch and hearr from a distance that I was being watched by 3 guys and i woman, early twenties, who were hovering and indescetely staring from a distance. She knew I might be being read but when she heard the woman say" let's ask her if she wants to come take a pee with us" she nearly died laughing.They got bored , turned and walked away not quite sure what they were ooking at. She told me about it after we left the store, upon pointing them out as they were leaving. I thought it was a hoot.. and I WOULD have gone with the GG to pee with her damn it!

Cute huh?