PDA

View Full Version : Just contempleting.....

Rachaelb64
11-17-2007, 10:39 AM
I was just contempleting the other day why I'm a crossdresser. I know small question, big answer.

Then it struck me, being a crossdresser is not really all that bad, I could have turned out be a worse sort of person.

Like an alcoholic, drug addict, womaniser, gambler or wife-beater!

As a crossdresser, at least my SO can take shopping and I wont complain too much :happy:

Joy Carter
11-17-2007, 10:50 AM
None of us are bad Rachel. Particularly when we accept and know that we are doing no wrong. :hugs:

Rachaelb64
11-17-2007, 11:55 AM
None of us are bad Rachel. Particularly when we accept and know that we are doing no wrong. :hugs:

I don't think I'm bad person, actually I think I'm a caring, kind and considerate person.

I was just staying that in the great scheme of the Universe I ened up a crossdresser which is a lot better then some drunken macho wife beater.

When I consider my life, for the first time I'm actually starting to enjoy being a crossdresser. :D

trannie T
11-17-2007, 08:52 PM
When I've done my makeup and wig I look in the mirror smile and think, "Thank God I'm a crossdresser and not a Republican!"

Deanna2
11-20-2007, 02:50 AM
It can be time consuming and does cost a certain amount of money. However, if you go easy on the drab gear, then the femme gear doesn't put you behind so much.

erickka
11-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Trannie T.... I agree!!!

Karren H
11-20-2007, 07:48 AM
When I've done my makeup and wig I look in the mirror smile and think, "Thank God I'm a crossdresser and not a Republican!"

Guess being the conservative crossdresser makes me a bad person or something??? hahahhaha

docrobbysherry
11-20-2007, 12:01 PM
We know we r generally not bad people, but the public may think of a CD as a kind of dark pervert. Since people don't have a clue why we dress, they may tend to associate CD's with; child molesters's, and various kinds of kinky sex. That we have gay and bi CD's, doesn't help our cause with the general public.

I only wish they would visit this site for a week. And read for themselves, what decent, intelligent, and sensitive folks so many of u r!
I, unfortunately, fall in the perverted "kinky sex" catagory!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Michelle 51
11-20-2007, 12:19 PM
I, unfortunately, fall in the perverted "kinky sex" catagory!
RS

][/QUOTE]

Well if makeing love to my wife dressed in lingerie or a skirt and once with high heels on to boot is kinky sex i quess i,m a little kinky.Well all right more than just a little. hee hee hee justabit

jenniferj
11-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Dear TT,

Three little words (actually two words and a letter) come to mind...

J. Edgar Hoover. I don't think you can BE more Republican than that.

When I've done my makeup, and fluffed my hair, I look in the mirror, smile, and think "Thank God I'm a crossdresser, and thank God I'm not a Republican!" :tongueout

-jj

Julie York
11-20-2007, 02:45 PM
What if you are a crossdressing alcoholic, drug addict, womaniser, gambler and wife-beater!
:eek:

pamela_a
11-20-2007, 02:53 PM
What if you are a crossdressing alcoholic, drug addict, womaniser, gambler and wife-beater!I could say something like then you could be a Democrat but that isn't nice, so I won't.

Why do I cross dress? For me it just feels right. I love how the clothes look and feel. So many choices and options compared to the bland, boring things males have.

-Paula-

Kerrie Sifton
11-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Great start for a post... why oh why?
And the good part is that the clothes are lovely, the best part is that you can choose from all the clothes that are available...
For me the major consideration is acceptance, therefore where and when becomes the issue.
However, it is a pleasant distraction from the crazy things that happen around the planet or at home.
For me the pleasant distractions of shopping on line or in person(even in drab) are great
And too... there are a few shops around such as the nightshade corset shop that are tg aware and friendly, in addition to having very fun clothes.
So what to do.... well enjoy the clothes, and your look, and in time it may get easier for all of us.

Marla S
11-20-2007, 02:58 PM

I could say something like then you could be a Democrat but that isn't nice, so I won't.

Annoying:Angry3:

Nicole Erin
11-20-2007, 02:59 PM
You almost got Paula started...

I didn't start til later, when I was like 22 or 23. I have always enjoyed hosiery, and one day out of nowhere I thought "I wonder what it would be like to wear everything, heels to makeup?"

Joanna-Louise
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
I have never thought of myself as a bad person, just someone with a complex identity lol. But your right there are worse things in life to be.

As a crossdresser, at least my SO can take shopping and I wont complain too much :happy:

I usually spend more than my SO on shopping trips, *Sigh* kinda expensive this CDing LOL

Carla4Guage
11-20-2007, 03:35 PM
My crossdressing is not another part of my life, it makes my life complete.