PDA

View Full Version : Do You Revisit your threads that you start

Charolette time
11-17-2007, 11:47 AM
I was just browsing thru the past threads that I have started and find that some off the things that Ive done and asked are now more an everyday occurance, than planned, like what to wear or concerns of who sees me dressed , Is it because of this wonderful group of Ladies or just getting more comfortable in our own skin, :D Charolette

Kris
11-17-2007, 12:01 PM
I always go back and see what others ideas are, and what they have said. Especially when it's controversial so that I can learn something from others.

I enjoy debates that don't get personal. There are so many people that are SO smart here that I love to learn from others. It is a great gift, this internet stuff.

:hugs: Kris

tommi
11-17-2007, 12:38 PM
:2c:If I'm going to start a thread it is because I want input.

Joy Carter
11-17-2007, 01:14 PM
It's only a common courtesy that you do Charlotte.
I even go back in my posts, to see if anyone has any input, as to what I have said. :D

Phyliss
11-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Yes I do, I look at as kinda like baking a cake. Once the batter is ready (thoughts composed and checked for spelling and punctuation) you put it in the oven (Post the thing) everyso often to check on it until done, (go back and see what has been said, until there are no more answers) then enjoy the cake (learn from the different answers)
Time to bake another cake, (Posting again)

Michelle 51
11-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Yes i do because often i start a thread just to know that i,m not alone in how i feel or just to share girl talk in a way on here that you can.t share with your friends but its nice to know that you girls understand. justabit

Nicole Erin
11-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I try to but sometiomes I forget where I posted or that i started a thread.
Sometimes I have to look up my own post history.

Khriss
11-17-2007, 10:05 PM
And have embarrassed Myself sometimes ??
Live and Learn !! xx"K"

charlie-50
11-17-2007, 11:59 PM
All the time ...i realy like it if it get a lot of hits ....Charlie...:heehee:

kim85
11-18-2007, 05:37 AM
yes i do i normal visit threads that ive posted in to see if another way of looking at the suitutation has been posted

Deborah Jane
11-18-2007, 05:39 AM
Always!!..Especially if i,ve asked for advice, i want to know the answers :hugs:

Suzy Harrison
11-18-2007, 05:42 AM
I always go back to threads I've started to look at the comments and also to reply to those who have made a comment

...I even look back at posts I've done for other people's threads, just to see what others think

shauna 9
11-18-2007, 06:59 AM
All the time ...

MonikaW
11-18-2007, 11:57 AM
I do go back and check them out. I like seeing the follow-up comments.

Rachel Morley
11-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Go back to threads that I've started? ....absolutely and definitely! I feel it's only common courtesy to go back and respond to the people who took the time to post in my thread and also answer any questions they might of directed at me because I started the thread.

Ann D Bluebird
11-18-2007, 12:14 PM
I guess if you asked a question its polite to listen to the answers.:2c:...

I started some threads once...and they had several dozen viewings. I think that was mostly me, D'oh! yeah they were boring threads :sorry:I'm trying to pluck up courage and post another new one. Someday........maybe interesting even :flyingpig:

rickie121x
11-18-2007, 12:29 PM
And not only do I always visit the threads that I started, but I always visit the replies that I have made to others' threads. I love to see what other "girls" :heehee: have to say about the notions in which I find interest.

:yrtw: To the administrators: Could you add a link to be able to see "my recent messages" so that there would be an easy way to locate them? Right now it is a very tedious process (At least for me, it is).

Rickie

charllote34
11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
All the time , when i start a thread i feel duty bound to "heep a eye on it" and love it when somebody replies makes it all the more worthwhile x

SherriePall
11-18-2007, 03:05 PM
The couple of threads I have started, I have gone back to check on them (even if they die a quick and sudden death). That way I respond to any questions or comments. To me it's only common courtesy.

Charolette time
11-19-2007, 06:07 PM
I was just browsing thru the past threads that I have started and find that some off the things that Ive done and asked are now more an everyday occurance, than planned, like what to wear or concerns of who sees me dressed , Is it because of this wonderful group of Ladies or just getting more comfortable in our own skin, :D Charolette

After reading the answers to the postings I find it very interesting, The one thing I noticed is its some times the same questions and I dont want to be a copy cat, I love to read the quotes,, I know that we all have something in common, Thanks and Hugs Charolette

Raychel
11-19-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't very often start my own threads. But on the rare occasion that I do start one.I always go back and check. I love to hear others comments

Angie G
11-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes I do hun :hugs:
Angie

Deanna2
11-20-2007, 02:33 AM
I always look back a week or two after I've started a thread, but I've never been right back to my initial posts of two years ago.

Karren H
11-20-2007, 07:54 AM
YES..... until they die an untimely death... imho..... and I revisit threads I post in if the topic interests me or if I've stirred up something that requires a bit more agatation!!! Some people ave extrememly short chains... yank yank!! :D hehehe