dear all
were would you go????
what would you dress like ????
how would you get their????
who would you go with
rebecca :D

mand
04-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Hello Rebecca, ok it's fantasy time for mand...........

Firstly where to go and who with, thats easy the next oscars and with Johnny Depp, you see I've got quite a thing for him.
Ok I know some of the other girls have a thing for Mr Depp but I'm in there first ;)

What would I dress like, well not my usual self thats for sure, it would have to be something slinky and sexy, with at least 4 inch heels maybe even higher.
I would definetly wear my hair up, this is one occasion I would want to show off my being taller than the other girls there.
My make up I would do myself but I would take my time over it, not my usual slap it on :)

How would we get there ........... I think in some nice vintage sports car, only 2 seats and Johnny driving of course.

No party afterwards though, I think Just Johnny and myself having a quiet romantic meal, followed by drinks and who knows what???? ;)

love mand xxx

Kimberly
04-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Well... (I've never been out dressed up, so this is a very simple fantasy :))

I'd go to the cinema with my gf, and I'd probably dress much like many other GGs do when I see them going out. I'd have a nice denim skirt, with tights on, obviously, and some high heel black boots on. Top would be anything I could get my hands on :p

And how to get there? ... The bus! Obviously! (seeing as i can't quite drive yet!) :D

windycissy
04-05-2005, 05:52 PM
I'd wear a skirt and sweater (or maybe a jumper with a cute top) nylons and flats, and go shopping at the mall with a girlfriend, and girltalk over dinner at a casual restaurant. Maybe that sounds lame, but it would be the perfect girls' night out for me. Windy

mand
04-05-2005, 06:11 PM
I'd wear a skirt and sweater (or maybe a jumper with a cute top) nylons and flats, and go shopping at the mall with a girlfriend, and girltalk over dinner at a casual restaurant. Maybe that sounds lame, but it would be the perfect girls' night out for me. Windy

Windy that does not sound lame at all, that sounds like a really perfect trip out and very likely. A lot more likely than me and Johnny ;)

love mand xxx

Richelle
04-05-2005, 06:48 PM
The perfect night out for me would be out having fun with my wife as two girlfriends.

Since I do not believe that that would ever happen, :( second best would be out shopping, dinning talking with a many girlfriends as I could get together :D (both TG and GG)

Richelle

ToniB
04-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Same for me on both counts Richelle.

ToniB

Sweet Susan
04-06-2005, 02:02 AM
I would go to dancing and drinking at a bar that sports a live band that plays really good boogie music. It would have to be a transgendered bar, cuz I don't need no trouble.

I would wear a red blouse with buttons, a black skirt, cut short, just above the knees, some expensive, comfy heels, black thigh highs, black panties, red lipstick, red nail polish, my long dark wig, and I'd get my make up done at a mall before I arrived.

I'd drive. How else?

I'd go with Marlene, Carolyn, Eva, Ava, Sharon from PA (cuz she's a rocker and I am, too), and Jenny (the truck driver who was beaten up in the mall parking lot just so I'd know that she really existed). I'd also invite any body from the area who wanted to go. I'd wanted to really have a good time.

Sounds great! When do we leave?

PinkDressLover
04-06-2005, 04:29 PM
I'd go off to a club, have some fun for a bit with my girlfriend. I'd be wearing a beautiful pink dress, lace everywhere, petticoats, a choker, gloves, bows...just totally sissy, girlie, cute. My hair up in pigtails with matching scrunchies, makeup the works... Anyway, after the club head off somewhere private, just me, Her, and a friend. She'd step off for a minute and me and the friend would get a little frisky...i'd take his pants off while i'm on my knees and...uh..have a good ole time with him and my lips... :o

Then my gf would come back in and have a little something extra on her hips and she'd get up my skirt and go to town, either one could grab my pigtails and use em as reigns, I don't care. After a little bit he'd pull out and do his thing on my face and then she'd help me out a little with a reach around and...we'd all cuddle for a bit after I cleaned myself off.