PDA

View Full Version : same dream again!

mysteryUser
11-17-2007, 01:18 PM
theres a dream i have had severaltime now, it changes a little each time, but is always about the same thing.

im out in drab, walking somewhere then once im in a really busy public area, i notice im in 4" heels, and am always trying to get to the saftey of somewhere where i can get into some normal shoes.

i think it might have something to do with the fact i want to take a nice long walk in my heels sometime.

Ann D Bluebird
11-17-2007, 05:48 PM
I think this is how dreaming works....the brain shuffling through the days events and giving unfulfilled thoughts a little space to get themselves some "virtual" excercise. So yes, I guess the dream is like you say, because it is something you've been thinking about, but not acted on for real. The proof of the pudding is what happens when you actually act on your desire? Maybe the dream stops.....

Wendy me
11-17-2007, 05:59 PM
normal shoes??? what's not normal abought 4 inch heels???????.........

Petra1
11-17-2007, 06:13 PM
I have a similar dream, but I'm dressed. Yet, I don't want anyone to see, so I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm wearing 42DDs while trying to get to safety.

SandyR
11-17-2007, 06:24 PM
I've had some that involve me forgetting to take off my skirt and hose.....kind fun though.....heheheh

SandyR

mysteryUser
11-17-2007, 07:53 PM
theres been lots of dreams where ive been dressed, trying to hide it even though no one notices.

but along the same lines of last nights dream, i had one a few months ago, where i was walking to work, and walked into a big store to pick up some lunch for later on in the day, and a gg noticed, and took me by the hand to show her friend, and in my dream, it felt so real, the fear, the racing heart, which felt great, then they started talking to me about where i could get a great skirt suit.

another time i had it i was at the airport about to go on holiday, and i was trying to find my normal shoes before i went through security.

strange dreams, and i always wake up with a big smile on my face after a CD dream.

trannie T
11-17-2007, 08:17 PM
You girls are lucky, in my dreams I'm naked- -I'd love to have a bra and panties to wear and any kind of shoes.