PDA

View Full Version : Tucking, getting it right/ safe?

measshe
11-17-2007, 01:45 PM
So I tried for the first time a tuck where Jonny gets pushed inside into his own skin and up into my abdomen, the gonads are moved up and the empty scrotum is stretched over it all and held in place with a small but very elastic girdle. I found the effect quite wonderful as I coudl wear some very tight stretch jeans and there was no bulge. I could even run to the theatre from the car in the rain and there was no problem.
Has anyone else done this and are there problems long term to watch for.

Measshe

docrobbysherry
11-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Pushed the boys up and in just fine. As usual, they bulge out a bit. Tried pushing Jonny around. He got mad, started pushing back! We settled for tucking him around back, as usual. Maybe I'll try it again when he's sleeping!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Raychel
11-17-2007, 05:02 PM
I have been doing it this way for a few years now. No problems at. Except for that dangling loose feeling when not tucked, that is.

missynicole
11-17-2007, 05:15 PM
i have never been able to figure out exactly how to do this...i will have to read more....any advice would be greatly appreciated

KatieC
11-17-2007, 08:58 PM
i have never been able to figure out exactly how to do this...i will have to read more....any advice would be greatly appreciated
The "Art of Tucking" sticky in this forum is a great place to start.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Tucking in principle sounds easy but for me is difficult. Once many years ago I was swimming, I was wearing spandex shorts, the water cold and they simply retreated and I needed to dig them out later. Wish it was always that easy to get them tucked. Maybe being a tad heavier makes it more difficult to achieve the tuck. I keep trying though, someday.