PDA

View Full Version : Almost Caught!

mysteryUser
11-17-2007, 07:59 PM
i knew this would get you in here.

ok heres the story,

a couple of weeks ago, i was ment to be out with a few friends one weekend, you know round my place for a pizza, and a few drinks before we head out, one thing led to another, a few people droped out, and it was down to me and one other friend.

when he phoned that night to call it off, as he and me were both broke, so decided it would be best to call it off. so i think to my self the perfect time to dress, no plans anymore and a night to myself.

fastfoward 45mins and theres a knock at my door, my lights are on, and my friends know im home i have no choice to answer the door. It was my friends, they decided to come over for pizza and a movie on my projector.

so i was glad i decided to get some stuff sorted before i dressed that night, and they knocked at my door was just before (about 15mins or so) i was gona dress.

Kim_Bitzflick
11-17-2007, 08:04 PM
What happened? Do your friends know you dress?

mysteryUser
11-17-2007, 08:06 PM
just noticed, something, ill go and edit the story!

i was so into telling the story, i missed a bit out, hold on!

mysteryUser
11-17-2007, 08:11 PM
sorry about that, the story should work now.

in short, no they dont know i dress, only i know that. i do know that one of them use to do some limited dressing for his GF, now in all fairness, this was when he was very drunk he said this.

:P

carolinewalker_2000
11-18-2007, 05:05 AM
Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!