PDA

View Full Version : Don,t seem fair

Michelle 51
11-17-2007, 09:23 PM
To-nite my wife and i had a social event to attend so i run a hot bath ,shave my legs etc put on a pair of satin black pantyhose.gold ankle bracelet and a pair of expensive silk panties and then have to hide it all under guy socks pants and dress shoes.my wife look very nice but i envy her a little because she can do what i dream about sometimes. justabit

trannie T
11-17-2007, 11:37 PM
The two of you should have gone to a Tri Ess meeting instead.

charlie-50
11-17-2007, 11:52 PM
To-nite my wife and i had a social event to attend so i run a hot bath ,shave my legs etc put on a pair of satin black pantyhose.gold ankle bracelet and a pair of expensive silk panties and then have to hide it all under guy socks pants and dress shoes.my wife look very nice but i envy her a little because she can do what i dream about sometimes. justabit

HI justabit i think i truly know what you meen...im a cder in the truest sence of the word ..i only dress at home ...but here resently i went clubing with two t-girls from here in s a ...they of course wer in fem ...and was totaly envyes of them ..because they had the inner fortitude to do what i still can not....(im trying ill get there some day).......charlie...:hugs:

Joy Carter
11-18-2007, 07:37 AM
So what stopped you from going out dressed ?

Raychel
11-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Ahh but just look at the plus side. At least you got to wear nice panties and pantyhose under the man clothes. Alot of wives would have totally flipped out over that.

And you got to have a night out with you wife all dressed up, She must have looked great.

carolinewalker_2000
11-18-2007, 10:03 AM
I can sympathise with your feelings, but, look on the bright side, at least you had the joy of knowing what you were wearing and feeling all those gorgeous feminine clothes next to your skin!

Michelle 51
11-18-2007, 04:50 PM
The two of you should have gone to a Tri Ess meeting instead.

I would love to but i,m so far from anything that even resembles a cd meeting.Living in a small town has its downside justabit

Deanna2
11-20-2007, 02:44 AM
then have to hide it all under guy socks justabit

Why do you have to wear socks?

I've worn pantyhose for years (even 15 denier nude or beige) and no one has ever noticed.

Karren H
11-20-2007, 07:53 AM
No one ever said life is fair or crossdressing was easy..... or cheap!! hahaha

Karren

Michelle 51
11-20-2007, 08:42 AM
No one ever said life is fair or crossdressing was easy..... or cheap!! hahaha

Karren

Isn,t that the truth but dollar for dollar i.ve spent way more and had a lot less fun doing other things justabit

Karren H
11-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Isn,t that the truth but dollar for dollar i.ve spent way more and had a lot less fun doing other things justabit

I don't know about that.. All depends on your definition or fun.. The $100 I spent on parachute lessons and the resulting jump from 3,500 feet was the best thrill for the buck I've had.. Wouldn't even buy a nice prom dress!! Hehehe. And I could ride roller coasters all day at Kennywood for $20..... Half the price of my Smashbox PhotoFinish foundation primer!! Hahaha...

So basically fun doesn't have to be based on how your dressed.. It sure isn't for me!! :)

Karren

Joanna-Louise
11-20-2007, 04:52 PM

Alot of us will be in the same boat, have you thought of seeing what TS/CD groups there are in your area, and going on "nights out with them"??

I often wear knickers and tights to work, more so now winter is here and UK weather is so unpredictable it helps to keep my legs warm (more so as i shave them all the time) when working in the early hours)

charllote34
11-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Life isnt fair or easy , sometimes we have to make sacrifices but enjoy the moments you get !

Billijo49504
11-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Just be thankful for what you have, not many of us can have the wife know we dress....BJ
Those of us that have wive's that are accepting, are very lucky!!!

Michelle 51
11-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Just be thankful for what you have, not many of us can have the wife know we dress....BJ
Those of us that have wive's that are accepting, are very lucky!!!

Your right and i do appreciate her very much.

Kris
11-21-2007, 11:15 AM
I don't know about that.. All depends on your definition or fun.. The $100 I spent on parachute lessons and the resulting jump from 3,500 feet was the best thrill for the buck I've had.. Wouldn't even buy a nice prom dress!! Hehehe. And I could ride roller coasters all day at Kennywood for $20..... Half the price of my Smashbox PhotoFinish foundation primer!! Hahaha...

So basically fun doesn't have to be based on how your dressed.. It sure isn't for me!! :)

Karren

I agree so much! I have had wonderful times in the car with my kids acting like idiots, singing into straws with the music blaring.... and laughing as people look at us all like we are nuts. Money has absolutely nothing to do with happiness. Joy is something you can find in anything really, if you look hard enough.

Sweet Karren, you look very nice in this avitar. :heehee:

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris