PDA

View Full Version : Wife stole my lipstick

Jessica Z. Reese
11-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi everyone!:D
Told my wife finally last night that i am a CD. She told me she wanted to see so i gathered my things sans makeup. Once i was ready i went into the living room to show her, and she asks why i wasnt wearing any! we have been married for three years and i never told her about this part of me. she is soooo acepting she even helped me put on my makeup and go bra shopping today!:love:

Kisses,
Jamie

MsToriJones
11-17-2007, 09:50 PM
:Party2:

congratulations!!!

Nicole Erin
11-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Your female things are also hers now. Wives have a habit of "borrowing" our stuff.

Jessica Z. Reese
11-17-2007, 10:11 PM
tell me about it she is allready talking about "borrowing" my new bra from fredricks thats ok though cause i can steal her pants! and they fit

Mary Morgan
11-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Count your lucky stars. My wife is a size 8. I'm a size, well let's just say larger. We have completely different tastes in clothing and makeup,, although she always likes what I buy for her. I love red nails and lips. She like pinks. I love skirts and dresses, she likes pants. I guess I should be happy that we can't share, but I'd love to be a size 8.

lisa_e_love
11-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Sounds like great news! Enjoy it!

Samantha43
11-18-2007, 01:55 AM
My wife is always borrowing my makeup...especially my lipsticks. Luckily she can't borrow my clothes. I am a size bigger than her.

Joni T
11-18-2007, 02:03 AM
There are 3 wardrobes in our house..............hers, mine and OURS (Ha! Ha!)
Joni

kim85
11-18-2007, 05:14 AM
Glad to see that your wife is acceptting of your dressing it takes away alot of the stress i often think what it would be like if i wasnt accepted of my SO's dressing. Just enjoy your time together :hugs:

Kim
xxx

Mollyanne
11-18-2007, 06:55 AM
Hi Jaime, Soooooo you think its going to get easier,do ya'? Well now that she knows the borrowing shall begin, I hope you can adjust to this new sensation, remember though she can borrow from you but you may not be able to borrow from her. Good Luck sweetie.

:love: Mollyanne

Foxy Lady
11-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Good for you. My wife and I are the same size and we are always wearing each others clothes, makeup and anything else might strike our fancy.

switcheralso
11-18-2007, 08:08 AM
It is great you could tell your wife about your C/D...I had to wait 12 years and I am 40+...Just as small caution that the two of you are still so young...I would hope that it will not come back and bite you...When you have some disagreements and they will come she could use this against you...I hope it never happens just be prepared...Sorry on such a down note...

PS: Do all you can to keep the talking open and alive wish you well...

Jordan
11-18-2007, 08:35 AM
That is a great story:hugs:
Jordan

TxKimberly
11-18-2007, 08:38 AM
You lucky girl!
Take some advice here -don't swamp her now. For many of us, telling our wives is the first time we have spoken to anyone about it, and then we tend to unload years of comments and thoughts and concerns in a never ending stream. Try NOT to gush it all out at once and give her a little time to get used to the idea.
Congrats again!

carolinewalker_2000
11-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Great outcome for you; you were very brave to come out with it like that.

Jessica Z. Reese
11-19-2007, 12:01 AM
dont swamp her?! she wants to take me out to a club in two weeks!:drink: dunno if im ready for that yet but we shall see
kisses,
Jamie

JamieMTF
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM
Hello folks,

I am lucky that my g/f has lost a lot of weight and now has a lot of clothes for me now. We dressed a few weeks ago and she picked up the wrong color tights for her outfit. Lucky for her I had a few pair of black tights lying around she could wear. I cannot tell you how hot that was for her to be wearing my tights that night. I also concur about unloading too much information at once. They do need time to process and I didnt take that into account either.

Jamie
Proud boyfriend of Jamie's girl

kim85
11-19-2007, 06:21 AM
It is great you could tell your wife about your C/D...I had to wait 12 years and I am 40+...Just as small caution that the two of you are still so young...I would hope that it will not come back and bite you...When you have some disagreements and they will come she could use this against you...I hope it never happens just be prepared...Sorry on such a down note...
PS: Do all you can to keep the talking open and alive wish you well...
i
m sorry but i feel that this is a bit uncalled for saying that she may use it agaisnt him in the future. The same could be said if she was having a hard time accepting it and in the future it then been used against her.... It reads as tho SO's shouldnt be told just incase this happens This is why alot of so dont get told and if they find out they feel hurt and yes im biased on this subjct but arent we all.....

Suzie Taylor
11-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Welcome to that lucky group of us who have the support of their wives - nice one and well done for telling her - takes a gamble as stakes can be high, you've hit the jackpot.

DAVIDA
11-19-2007, 07:20 AM
Jean and I are nowhere close to the same size! Even if we were, she would not "share" with me. She has, on the other hand, absconded with a couple of my wigs!

Joann0830
11-19-2007, 09:39 AM
I was looking for my eyelash curler and finally asked my daughter and she said she borrowed it so I asked her for it and during the return process, I had also noticed earrings, a cameo (which I Collected since I was very Young)
My Clear nailpolish that stregthens the nails, and lipstick, some makeup which she tells me she doesn' like,the dark liquid "Thank God". Its wonderful having a
17 Yr. old daughter that understands and accepts that I am and always will be a CDM. When my spouse passed I assumed the role of Mom & Dad and this sure proves it. Joann:heehee::heehee:

MarciManseau
11-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Great advice. Smart girl

sandylove
11-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh Jamie! You are soooo lucky! I'm not married. I've confided to a few women who were all out-of-town strangers. Some have helped me dress up, in private. But after satisfying their curiosity, they disappear. Lately, I've been confiding to a very understanding married woman. I chat with her while she works as a clerk. Without my asking, she surprised me by giving me TEN bras that don't fit her anymore! I knew then that she wasn't just humoring me but has really accepted me as being more of a girl than a guy.
I finally got up the nerve to ask if she'd help me dress up and she said YES!
We haven't done that yet. But I think we will at the right time and place. I can't wait! It's so great to have a genetic girlfriend!

Jamie'sGirl
11-19-2007, 08:45 PM
I have to agree with Kim85 that this is information I would NEVER share with anyone nor would I use it against Jamie. This is information that I came across because I KNEW there was something he was hiding from me (I thought another girl...in a way I was right :heehee:) I love him and would never betray his trust, just as I know he would hold anything I told him in confidence as well.

I have to agree that it's fun to have a CD boyfriend. I spent the night at his house last week and forgot to pack undies - uh-oh. Well, Jamie came to the rescue and it did not feel weird at all to ask my boyfriend "hey babe, can I borrow a pair of panties?"

Joni T
11-19-2007, 08:54 PM
My wife once got me a new black leather skirt for Christmas. About a week later we were going out and she did the obligatory,"I have nothing to wear with this". Well, I knew what she needed........................my new skirt. It was my skirt but she was the first one to wear it. Didn't cost me anything but I sure loved the he** out of it. Looked great on her besides.

ronna
11-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh take it from Kimberly, one thing at a time, you have penty of time to let it all out, you'll overload her and blow it, just let a little rope out or you'll hang yourself

Angie G
11-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Good for you hun :hugs:
Angie

shawna1971
11-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I remember a time after my X-wife found out about me, she had a friend over and they were getting ready to go out. She yelled to me and asked if I had any red lipstick. I said no and she gave me a look, I then had to go get it and give it to her friend to use. I never got it back either. How humiliating it was having to do that.

pamela_a
11-20-2007, 02:59 PM
My wife rarely wears make up so I don't worry about that, but last summer she was looking for a denim skirt but couldn't find one. Since we are nearly the same size she took one of mine.

-Paula-

Jessica Z. Reese
11-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Well this just takes it girls. My wife just bought me a new pair of flare jeans so i would stop wearing her favorite ones! I love her so much. Sunday she is taking me out to get my ears pierced!:hugs:

Kisses
Jamie