PDA

View Full Version : pantylines

Candi
06-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Hi girls. Did a quick search on "pantylines" here and was surprised to get no hits. My fashion choices always incorporate highly visible pantylines. Whether I'm wearing jeans, shorts, a skirt, or a dress, I always check the mirror to make sure that anyone could easily tell what color and style panties I'm wearing. It's a turn-on for me. What thoughts might the rest of you have regarding this classic fashion faux pas?

Daisy Lace
06-17-2004, 09:18 PM
Hi Candi!
I agree pantylines are a real TURN ON for me too!
I like to see them on girls and see them on myself too like you! :p
Just ONE of MANY things that turn me On! :o
There is site I use and by online magazine from called Petticoat Punishment,Princess Productions,they have one magazine line called Pantylines is site about forced and wanted feminization adult themes,you may enjoy some of it!
Bye Daisy Lace

Missy
06-17-2004, 10:42 PM
I like a little more then pantyliners , for me the thicker the pad the better. Also I wear pantys that show the pads thuogh the pantys. this is a Big turn on for me.

Cher
06-17-2004, 11:20 PM
MissCandi:
I must agree, panty lines are a BIG (sorry for shouting) turn-on for moi too!...kisses - R

Nina
06-18-2004, 05:54 AM
Missy, the subject here is panty lines not pantyliners, :confused:

AnnaMaria
06-24-2004, 07:51 AM
I have to agree that pantylines. whether on a woman or me is very hott.
I really don't understand why women make such a fuss about makeing sure that they don't show.
And as far as being able to tell the color of the panties that a person is wearing. That is even better. When I see a woman with a thin skirt on and you can see that she is wearing panties that have a pretty pattern it has got to be one of the biggest turn-on's there is.

Charlette
06-24-2004, 08:32 AM
I love to show my pantyline.Don't you?
It makes me feel much more feminie.

Charlette
06-24-2004, 08:39 AM
undefinedI love to show my pantyline. Don't you?
It makes me feel much more feminine.undefined

Charlette
06-24-2004, 08:47 AM
I have Recently started taking female hormones (5 months) and I love the results.
It is wonderful to have breasts(although they are still relitively small)and hips that are looking very much more feminine.
I just love my new look.
Hugs and Kisses,
Charlette

Charlette
06-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Hi darlings,

Please e-mail me @ vseckford@fastmail.fm So that we can talk privately about our love of femininity.

Love You,

Charlette

Rachel_740
06-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Hi Girls,

Just to be hypocritical, I love to see the panty line on a GG. I saw two GG's that did it all for me this afternoon when I was out driving. One was wearing a short layered skirt in a stretch material. It was stretched across her bum tightly enough for me to see her bum and her thong going down between her cheeks :cool: . The other GG was wearing a long, loose fitting dress, but as she walked you could clearly see the leg elastic of her bikini briefs. I love it.

On the other hand, although I don't go to great lengths to make sure I'm not showing a panty line, I am very aware of it and do make sure it doesn't stand out ike a sore thumb. I was talking to the lady who runs Sophies the other day (before my last make-over) and when I told her that was going to wear a long white skirt she said to me to make she I wear white panties because otherwise they will show through. I assured her that I was fully aware of the 'problem', because I am one who looks for it on a GG ;) .

There was one other GG that I took notice of while driving today. I didn't see her panty line but she was wearing a long black pleated skirt, with the wind blowing through it. She had my full attention, just longing to be out with her, the wind blowing through MY skirt. I just couldn't get it out of my mind how much I love that feeling, how much I love dressing. The whole experience of being femme.

I just had to go out a few minutes ago wearing a white T shirt, black satin calf length skirt. I needed to feel the fresh air round my newly shaved legs, so I went to the railway station and stood reading the timetable for a few minutes (I needed to know the train times anyway, so it seemed a good time to do it). Nobody was about, but I just stood there reading with no nerves, fear or anything.

Candi
06-25-2004, 08:38 PM
Hi again girls...and especially Rachel! If you want your panties to show through your outerwear, the last color you should choose would be flesh or nude or beige...NOT (no shouting intended!) white. Actually white shows through rather nicely, especially if you have a nice tan.

Hugs, Candi

kelly green
06-28-2004, 03:30 AM
Welll dear, If thats the form, type and style of woman you want and or need to be
go for it, please remember that you are emulating a sex that is not your own.

sincerly,
Kelly Green

Nina
06-28-2004, 09:08 AM
I love to see them on women and wear many outfits that give a visible pantyline myself. I have a tight dress that in some lights you can see my undies through.

CDKathy
06-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Just a thought...

Would you want to see all the weld lines on the body of your shiny new sports car? :confused:

diane
06-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Just a thought...

Would you want to see all the weld lines on the body of your shiny new sports car? :confused:

Not on my sports car ... but a sexy little panty line under a knit dress on a hot lady gives me a little hint of what's underneath. A real turn on for me.

windycissy
06-29-2004, 09:44 AM
If your goal is to stand out in a crowd, panty lines are one way to do it. On the other hand, if you're serious about passing as a woman in public, you have to act like a lady! No self-respecting girl wants her pantylines to show, unless maybe she's trying to pick up a guy...unless that's your scene, wear a slip! Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Jenny
06-29-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi everyone,

I love to show my panty lines, too. When I wear my girl's tight bike shorts (these are lycra or spandex shorts that are form fitting) to the health club to work out in, I always check in my full length mirror to be sure I can see my panty lines. I particularly like to show the line from the double crotch at the back of my panties. To show it you have to bend over so I always find some piece of equipment that requires me to bend over to use or adjust. I only wish I had a rounder bottom so the lines would show more. I love flashing my panty lines!!! :D

Charlette
06-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Not on my sports car ... but a sexy little panty line under a knit dress on a hot lady gives me a little hint of what's underneath. A real turn on for me.
Thank you Diane.

pedebra
06-29-2004, 02:12 PM
I have absolutely no problem with lines showing if the attire is of a casual nature; in fact, they always attract my eye and do not let go.
If the dress is less casual or the lines are showing because the wearer of the clothing is too large for the outfit, I do not want to see lines. Do I like them to show on me, I hope to find out in the near future.

Debra

diane
06-29-2004, 07:32 PM
If your goal is to stand out in a crowd, panty lines are one way to do it. On the other hand, if you're serious about passing as a woman in public, you have to act like a lady! No self-respecting girl wants her pantylines to show, unless maybe she's trying to pick up a guy...unless that's your scene, wear a slip! Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

My comment about knit dresses etc had nothing to do with cross dressers ... I was talking about real women on the street that show a panty line ... hot stuff ... LOL

I understand what you are saying too ... just my opinion

AnnaMaria
06-30-2004, 02:57 AM
Windy,
I never really thought about it from that point of view but you are right of course. I do want to be as lady like as i can and that is one of the things that most women would make sure not to show.

There are of course times when a woman doesn't worry about such things but not often. In some cases jeans or other casual pants are overlooked but when they wear a dress they almost always check for such things. Though I have noticed that there is a new trend in Japan right now that has girls wearing skirts that are see through and wearing panties that do infact show quite well. Though I don't see myself wearing something like that anytime soon I do find it rather cute in some of the pictures I have seen of the style on the web.

I say cute and not sexy because for me sexy is something that makes you use your imagination when looking at your partner. Not something that lets it all show and leaves nothing to unwrap.

Anna

Summer
06-30-2004, 08:51 AM
Think like a woman!!! Not like a guy looking at a woman.
The reason real womn don't like pantie lines is: They never dress for men's satifaction, they dress for other women that look to be critical of other women. Now that your totally confussed! Most women don't like to be looked upon as a sex object! They dress down. On the other hand if a woman is trying to attract a certain kind of twist. Well then dress up for the sex that will soon follow!

My self I don't like pantie lines I try to concel line as much as possible! It makes being noticed when out and about by unwanted admirers less of a problem.

Just a thought!

Summer

windycissy
06-30-2004, 11:42 AM
"Think like a woman!"

Thank you, Summer! That's the whole secret to passing as a woman. In order to convince total strangers that you're the opposite sex, you kinda have to convince yourself that you can pull it off. To help myself "get into character," I always try to talk in Windy's voice as I'm getting dressed.

That's why I shy away from wearing heels that look too sexy. I don't want to get picked up! The excitement I get from walking around in a woman's shoes comes from knowing that they complement my outfit, look cute, and don't hurt my feet too much. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Summer
06-30-2004, 04:49 PM
Windy,
You've got it! I have the fortune to look very femine. So I dress very plainly, However I don't want to get picked up. My wife would shoot me!
We have a very wonderful relationship with two lovely girls who think dad is dad even though he looks like a woman all the time.
Women will tell you at least the one you want mother to have you bring home. They will tell you they don't dress to please men, they dress to please women. Women are women's worst critics.
Thanks Windy I hope others take can glean something from this.
Summer

Jenny
06-30-2004, 05:03 PM
I feel I would like to clarify my earlier response. There are times and places where I don't mind my panty lines showing, like at the health club. It is kind of a tease for me I guess. But when I am truly dressing to look like a woman, I wouldn't want my panty lines to show. That is usually a sign that the panties or the dress or pants are too tight. While I like snug clothes, I don't like too small or too tight clothes.

diane
06-30-2004, 08:27 PM
You see the difference in opinion here is quite clear ... I really don't give a darn if I can pass at all. I just love the feel of the clothes and the excitement of wearing them. I know many of you feel that the end all of dressing is going out but for me the end all is getting all dressed up for myself and having fun. Period.