PDA

View Full Version : Thankful for the Love of my Wife

Mary Morgan
11-18-2007, 12:03 AM
It's that time of year again, you know the time when we reflect on those things we are thankful for. Well I cannot say loudly enough how thankful I am for the wonder life partner I have. Imagine what it is like for her to live with a "guy" who prefers to dress annd behave as a woman. Imagine that she didn't know about this desire at the time we married. Imagine that her "man" prefers to shop for lingerie over just about anything else. Imagine that he has turned out to be a better girlfriend than a boyfriend. And finally imagine that she loves me anyway, that she supports me and nourishes me and in every way helps me to thrive. Imagine that it isn't her first choice but that she does it anyway.

Women (GGs) are truly something to be thankful for. Partners who are woman are something special. I am so thankful for my life partner, wife, spouse, lover. And I am thankful for all the women who support and help us even when they might prefer another path. Thank you.:love:

Samantha43
11-18-2007, 01:58 AM
Well said, Louise. I feel the same way.

Joni T
11-18-2007, 02:01 AM
Ditto here. Just had our 21st anniversary Thursday. I don't know why she stays with me. She deserves much better.
Joni

kim85
11-18-2007, 05:15 AM
Its good to hear of an SO who is accepting it must be hard for the ones who dont. As a GG it makes me happy/glad that im not alone in been an acceptted SO.

Kim
xxx

Suzie S.
11-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Louise, you make a very good point! :happy: My wife and I will be married 13 years in March. I couldn't imagine my life without her! :love:

Mollyanne
11-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Hi Louise, I couldn't have said it any better!!!! When something is said from the heart you are bearing your soul, God bless you and your life partner!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Joy Carter
11-18-2007, 07:06 AM
It's great to hear another successful marriage on it's way to forever.
We celebrate our thirty seventh next month.:love:

Raychel
11-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Better words have never been said. Thanks for the reminder, just how special the women in our lives raelly are.

susie evans
11-18-2007, 11:52 AM
you are right on i am in the same boat and life is great i could not have reached this level of enjoymeny with my wife

:love:....susie

Mitch23
11-18-2007, 11:58 AM
even though my wife doesn't accept my crossdressing and maybe never will, i love her to bits

mitch

MAJESTYK
11-18-2007, 02:28 PM
I am most thankful for the woman in my life. She's suportive beyond belief and I wouldnt know what I would ever do without her. I love her more than she could know and most definitely more than I could tell her.

SherriePall
11-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Even though my wife is not supportive, Louise, I am very grateful that I have her.

Michelle I
11-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Even though I lost my wife a year ago this December, I am so thankful of the years we had together. She tried to be supportive but could not bring herself to endure it. I only wish I had this site years ago and the input of the GG and FAB so I could have changed my attitude to make her life easier. I love her and can't wait to be with her again.

Jenn2716
11-19-2007, 04:47 AM
Even though us Canadians had our Thanksgiving last month, I too am appreciative of my wonderfully supportive wife. The road has not been smooth, but our bond is as strong as ever. 8 wonderful years and counting.