PDA

View Full Version : How many

Riema's here
11-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Has anyone ever considered how many of us are out there. I would love to see more of my girlfriends at Triangles in Danbury Ct. Happy holidays ladies. Love Riema

InHerShoes
11-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Well, as I read this there are seventy viewing this forum at quarter past one in the morning... I think it's safe to say we're not alone.

Cindi Ann Kelly
11-22-2007, 02:23 PM
I used to feel alone being a CD'er, since finding
this site, I know that there are a lot of us out there.

cindi ann

charlie-50
11-22-2007, 02:44 PM
I dont have a clue....but i do know this..judging by the amount of crossdressing sites out there ...we are not a minority....charlie.....:hugs:

Lucy Bright
11-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Those who find their way to this site are probably the tip of a pretty big iceberg. I guess it's hard to get reliable figures for something that so many people lie about, though no doubt statisticians have ways around that. Are there any semi-reliable figures out there?

Cards on table - I actually find it quite hard to imagine being a man who doesn't want to dress as a woman. I instinctively tend to suspect they're all in denial, or just plain fibbing! But no doubt it is possible, and even common, and if I squint very hard I can just about make out the shape of what a content, self-sufficient masculinity might look like. I don't think this (ie. Western) society is the easiest climate in which to grow such a tender plant, though.

Kisses,

Lucy

Deanna2
11-22-2007, 04:01 PM
This point has been raised quite a few times and the consensus is around 5 percent. So next time you are in a meeting and there are twenty guys, ask yourself 'Am I the only CD present?'

Look around for clear varnish on fingernails or pantyhose exposed around the ankles as the guys sit down.

Joanna-Louise
11-22-2007, 04:57 PM
mmmm id hate to hazard a guess. While i was young i thought i was the only one, but with the help of the internet and the research ive done into it ive given up trying to count.

As mentioned before, with the amount of people who subscribe to these forums, i think we can all safely say we will never be alone when in need of support either from a GG or a CD TS etc

Nicole Erin
11-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Probably more than 5%
CD's come in all levels of dressing and being out.

Everything from loner deep in the closet all the way to those who go out regularly dressed.

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Say there are only one percent of us true t girls in the population which is conservative. Then do the math for your town. That's a lot of t girls.

Veronica 1
11-22-2007, 07:42 PM
I just checked the site stats and we have over 966 thousand members total and over 21 thousand active, so we are definately not alone. We should all get together and start our own country, Trannyvania.

tamarav
11-22-2007, 08:11 PM
For many years I believed that I was the only one, but recently I have found that there at least ten more in the U.S..........

Tami

Karren H
11-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Search my threads... I did the math once.... but its a bunch!!! lol

sandylove
11-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Joanna-Louise, I too felt I was the only one and that there was something wrong with me. I know better now!
Love, Sandy

trannie T
11-23-2007, 01:32 AM
You are the only one. The rest of us are only a figment of your imagination.

Sharon
11-23-2007, 02:04 AM

Oops.., 2,331,880 -- I forgot to add someone.:happy: