PDA

View Full Version : Lol questions asked!!

Felix
11-18-2007, 05:01 AM
I was at my friends house last night he is gay and I know from what he tells me that his partner feels a bit strange about trans issues. Anyways he just came right out with it last night he said you look like a man. I was like that's ok I can deal with that. Then he asked me if I wore a strap on Lol!! I said well no but as part of my masculinities I wear a packer. He was like how do ya keep that in place I said quite easily and explained. Anyways he talked a bit about my name Felix and then said ya might be bisexual. That's because in my male persona I am seen as quite camp. I said nope I'm not like and want a woman as I see myself as a butch lesbian who is exploring her masculinities and all these things I do are part of that. Lol he asked me if I wear little Felix all the time I said no I wear it depending on the situation. He understood that. He also asked me did it go hard when I got cold Lol I said no it's not like real its just flaccid all the time. It was a great chat and I think I've enlightened him a little. xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

TV Wannabe
11-21-2007, 03:48 PM
I wish I had friends who understood more about gender and sexuality.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
11-21-2007, 04:02 PM
:heehee: I've had similar conversations with LGB friends attempting to understand the T part of the spectrum. It's quite fun sometimes.

DanielMacBride
11-21-2007, 10:44 PM
LOL Felix your post reminds me of the conversation I had with my 14yo when I first told her I was trans...her first question after asking if I planned to go on hormones was "so will the T grow you a c*ck?" :heehee: The funny part was though that she seemed disappointed for me when I said no, it wouldn't!

My daughter also had a hard time wrapping her head around my sexuality - she had issues with me coming out as lesbian initially LOL, but now that I have come out as trans and said I still like girls, she is like "SEE!! I TOLD you you were straight!!" :laugh:

Now she is TOTALLY cool with it and introduces me to all her friends as "This is Daniel, he's my mum" :D

Daniel

Felix
11-25-2007, 08:09 AM
Hi TV wannabe sorry Hun ya haven't got more accepting friends it would definitely help ya. Good job ya got all of us :hugs:

Hi Tobias yeah it can be quite fun :heehee:

Hey Daniel that's so cool ya daughter sounds great ya very lucky xx Felix :hugs:

Cathii
11-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Now she is TOTALLY cool with it and introduces me to all her friends as "This is Daniel, he's my mum" :D

My eldest daughter was totally cool from the moment I told her, after all she had at the time a boyfriend that was a CD. The thing she liked the most though was running around Sin (the best alternative night club here in Perth) introducing me to her friends and especially any boy that made moves on her as: "This is my Dad, Cathii"....Must be something about Perth huh Daniel?

I actually love to answer peoples questions, no matter how simple/stupid they seem to me. If they ask they are obviously interested in learning more and that can't be a bad thing!!!!! Besides which it has taught me a hell of a lot more about the norms in society as well :D

Although I must admit answering the same stupid questions a million times at the school reunion a couple of weeks back got to me a bit! LOL c'est la vie...

Cathii

There is one question I hate and that one is a typically dumb macho aussie male question.... "What type of FAG are you???"

My standard response, "Well if you are asking me out on a date I can be any type you want sweety. Tell me, do you give or receive....." It gets me into serious trouble about half the time but it is sooooo much fun to watch their pea sized brains try to work it out LOL
maybe I shouldn't have written that.... ahh well I have typed it now!

Syr_SwitchyGQ
11-29-2007, 07:08 PM
There is one question I hate and that one is a typically dumb macho aussie male question.... "What type of FAG are you???"

My standard response, "Well if you are asking me out on a date I can be any type you want sweety. Tell me, do you give or receive....." It gets me into serious trouble about half the time but it is sooooo much fun to watch their pea sized brains try to work it out LOL

:lol2: Ok, whoo that made me laugh...

Have you done an intro yet? I'm pretty sure I've already heard about you, but you should introduce yourself to the rest of the board. Welcome! :happy:

DanielMacBride
11-29-2007, 07:15 PM
My eldest daughter was totally cool from the moment I told her, after all she had at the time a boyfriend that was a CD. The thing she liked the most though was running around Sin (the best alternative night club here in Perth) introducing me to her friends and especially any boy that made moves on her as: "This is my Dad, Cathii"....Must be something about Perth huh Daniel?

LOL yup....nice to see you here btw :kissing: and Beth is totally cool, we will definitely have to see if we can drag Shivy out with us to meet her ;)

Although I must admit answering the same stupid questions a million times at the school reunion a couple of weeks back got to me a bit! LOL c'est la vie...

Ahuh...my favourite was where after suddenly realising there were two of us...."so, are you two like, you know, TOGETHER?" :heehee: Can't wait to go to the next one just so we can say "yup!" and watch their faces.... ;)

maybe I shouldn't have written that.... ahh well I have typed it now!

That's my girl....LOL :D And since when have you ever held back on saying something? ;)

Daniel