PDA

View Full Version : Not realizing

Mollyanne
11-18-2007, 06:50 AM
How many of us have gotten up(still half asleep)and started to get dressed not realizing that you were putting on a bra or panties or pantyhose, and all of a sudden the realization hits,OMG what the h**l am I doing? Now the dash to get re-dressed emerges and the panic sets in(will I get caught today,how am I going to explain this). Has this ever happened to you? It never really happened to me but just for a fleeting moment I was daydreaming about what lingerie I was going to wear that day.

:love: Mollyanne

DonnaT
11-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Nah, doesn't happen to me. My wife knows.

Karren H
11-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Dosn't hapen to me.... mainly because of this rule...

If I wakeup in my flanel Pink Ployd PJs... it male all the way... else if I wake up in my satin PJs or a nightie, then its bra and panties and everything else....

:)

Mariah
11-18-2007, 10:55 AM
I live by my self, and most my cloths are female *^_^* so no problem here.

hopes
keris

DeeInGeorgia
11-18-2007, 06:14 PM
For me, there have been times sitting, getting dressed and I have to force myself to not put on a bra, to keep the wife happy.

JoAnnDallas
11-19-2007, 09:08 AM
One day last week, I went to work wearing not only panties, but pantyhose, bra and cami under my drab clothing. I even had pads in my bra and drove to work with them. I totally forgot I was wearing a bra and pads. I parked, got out, and walked into the office that way. As I was taking off my jacket, I realized I still had the pads in my bra and my chest was sticking out. I quickly put my jacket back on, walked out the building, got into the SUV, and when no one was looking, took the pads out of my bra. A cross-your-heart bra is amazing compy. LOL

Suzie Taylor
11-19-2007, 11:43 AM
I always wear panties unless I know I'm going to need to be exposed, such as going to the doctor's for something where I know I'm going to have to undress. On one visit I chose not to as it was about something to do with my hand or something, so knew it would be ok. So there I was, chatting away with him, as one does when he asked how my knee was (I'd suffered a slight injury through playing rugby a couple of weeks prior), "yeah, ok but gives out now and again" I said. "Oh, right" he replied, "let's have a look", "shit", thought I, how do I get out of this one? I tried to make out it was ok and not to bother himself with it, but he insisted! So, I started undoing my trousers and he must have noticed my awkwardness so he slipped the curtain across. I then had to take them off with my trousers and stuff them in my pocket rather sharpish. What he must have thought with me lying there trying to cover up using my shirt I'll never know. Close.

Now, I'm getting to the stage where I'm thinking, sod it, I almost don't care anymore; sort of, well if it happens then good, at least I've got it out, so to speak. I just don't quite have the guts just now, but am close. Today I walked from my outside cabin back into the house dressed in a denim skirt and hold-ups, and only seconds later the postman came around the corner. And later I walked up to the shops with a bra, hold-ups (and panties obviously) under my drab clothes, the hold-ups were actually visible under my bottoms - and as I did so, thought how good it would feel if I could have left my skirt on in place of the bottoms; nearly there, just need a bit more encouragement, I know it will be a huge releif if I can bring myself to do it!!!!

Rachel Morley
11-19-2007, 12:45 PM
...... get dressed not realizing that you were putting on a bra or panties or pantyhose
Not realizing? .... I don't think I could ever "forget" or "not realize" that I'm about to put on a pair of pantyhose or I'm about to hook my bra. I'm always very aware of what underwear I'm about to wear. That's the great thing about being a crossdresser, I enjoy choosing what lingerie I'm going to wear that day. I could never "not realize" what I'm doing. :2c:

Deanna2
11-20-2007, 02:39 AM
I invariably forget to wipe off my lipstick from the night before. I'm often in the middle of work meeting when it dawns on me that 'OhOh I forgot again'! For that reason I wear a cheap lipstick that doesn't stay on all that well.

Patricia Danielle
11-20-2007, 03:47 AM
Well there was a knock at the door early one morning and the lady next door needed a jump start so I invited her in and made coffee and suddenly realized I was stumbeling around in my long blue night gown, so I looked at her and said do ya like it? Much to my suprise she said yes! So I know what she is going to get for Christmas.. Later she asked me about it and I told her I've been wearing night gowns and sleep shirts for years. She don't have a problem with it and the SO is fine with it..Patricia..

RachelDenise
11-20-2007, 05:56 AM
I have never done that unintentionally. Would love to have it happen just for the experience.

JoAnnDallas
11-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Suzie Taylor.......I had a similar thing happen a few months ago. I was scheduled for my annual physical, so did not wear my panties to the doctor office. Everthing went normal and I show up the next week to get my results. Doctor (female) and I are sitting in the exam room and she is going over the results when she says, "OH, we did not do a Prostate exam, well drop you pants and I will do it now". With no where to go and not expecting this, I must have looked surprised, because she asked me if I was OK. I said Yes, and turned around, pulled my pants down, Pink panties down, and bent over the exam table. While she is doing the exam, she says, "Nice color panties". I grunted a thank you, she said OK get dressed, and that was it. No other comments or anything. I have seen her a few time sense that day and again no comments.

jenniferj
11-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Six months ago, I went for my general checkup after spending several days dressed. I was really, really careful to get all of the makeup off, and really worked hard to get the little bits of nailpolish off my fingernails. Everything went well and then the doc said "let me see your feet" (I have well-controlled type II diabetes). Oh feces! I had removed my toenail polish, but had made a much less rigorous attempt to get it all and there were very visible dark rose bits in the corners and lines at the edges. He looked carefully at the toes, separated them and commented on the dark sock lint and incipient atheletes' foot and told me I should take better care of my feet.

I just had another checkup, and took extra-special care to get all of the polish off, as well as to scrub between the little piggies. I even wore white socks...And he didn't even ask about the feet.

I felt stood-up! Or maybe he didn't want to embarrass me. Or maybe he didn't even notice last time. Or maybe he has put my name on some secret government list. Or sold it to a catalog company... :)

BTW, He is an old family freind, and I had his stepson in my BoyScout troop nearly 20 years ago. He does have a sense of humor...

A couple of years ago, I had a checkup just after I dumped my motorcycle. I was bruised and beat up but not seriously injured, but I did have a very sore backside. It was at this checkup that he decided to do the "bend over so I can check your prostate and get a baseline for the future" Of course I worried a little as to whether he would notice that I am a little stretched from other activities. Again, he said nothing to indicate anything unusual.

A couple of weeks later I saw him again when I brought my wife's parents in for their appointments. "How's your butt?" he asked. I looked at him, not quite sure how to answer the question. Noticing my confusion, he said "From the motorcycle accident. But thanks, it's nice to be remembered..."

-jj

Joanna-Louise
11-20-2007, 01:56 PM
heya,

usually that happens most days. Kim85(my SO) is accepting of me wearing a nightie or fem pj's to bed. On really early shifts i only usually wash my hair before getting dressed. Manytimes ive arrived at work to realise my bra strap has wondered down my arm. (Luckily i wear v dark t-shirts to work and a frumpy kind of jumper to hide the ickle bumps, padded bra's make). DOnt think you will ever be alone on this one hunni

Jo x

shawna1971
11-20-2007, 02:40 PM
The other day I got to work, and one of the girls looks at me stands up and yells across the room, Are you wearing make up. I responded with no, and she said well your cheeks are kinda pink. I thought I was gonna die. I had had eyeliner on the night before and thought I had missed some, I almost ran out of the room.

"Mary"
11-20-2007, 08:34 PM
I was concerned about my exam as my legs were shaved. The physician didn't say anything. He's probably seen it all.

Diana

Billijo49504
11-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Heck I put on a bra and panties every day. I don't think I have any boy undies, other than t shirts. And in this weather, I wear a turtle neck from the women's dept under my white shirt, for work....BJ

julie08
11-20-2007, 09:56 PM
One on or two occassions I have walked out of the house forgetting that I put on lipstick the night before. I don't believe that it was still on in the morning. I always rub real hard if I wear make-up to get everything off.

When I was younger - about 16 or so, my brother and I were in my room watching TV. I was laying on my bed and he was laying on the floor beside my bed. I forgot that I had a few fem items laying there when I noticed him looking intently under my bed. I never felt my heart beat so hard in my life. Nothing was ever said about it, though I know he knew that they were, not necissarily what they were for.

Although on an interesting side note my brother has gone out for Halloween in drag. I haven't had the guts yet. I have no idea why he went like that, although it made a lot of people wonder.

MarciManseau
11-21-2007, 09:11 AM
I was concerned about my exam as my legs were shaved. The physician didn't say anything. He's probably seen it all.

Diana

Before I went fulltime, i had a doctor ask me why I shaved my legs, so I simply looked at hin and said, "To remove the hair, of course."

Lookng back, he was kind of cute so maybe I should have been more open with him. I noticed he waited until the nurse had left to room to ask me. Maybe he was a sister.