PDA

View Full Version : Taking over

Suzy Harrison
11-18-2007, 08:43 AM
I mentioned a few weeks ago about how our lifestyle can get a little too much. For me it's almost as if there is two people trapped in one body - both trying to get out - with one failing hopelessly

Two examples spring to mind - the first one is that I've had several dreams now of being out enfemme. Nothing special, but being out around the shops.

Secondly - Somthing that happened to me last week. As part of my job I visit the operating theatres of hospitals. Before you can go in you have to change into 'blues', which is basically the sort of clean covers you've seen nurses wear on the TV (no pun intended). Well you have to go into the changing rooms to do this and nowadays they have a press button digital code on the door. I tried it and it didn't work as they had changed the code since my last visit.

So I went up to the nurses station and asked:

Me: Hi, What's the code for the changing room?
Nurse: Which one do you want to use ?
Me : ????........the male one
Nurse: No, theatre 1 or 2?

See what I mean?

jasmine57
11-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Sorry you're feeling confused. I think we all go throuth that at one time or another. I have also had the dreams about going out en fem. For me it seems to work just dealing with where I am right now. It's when I try and figure it all out that I get confused. So I try and enjoy both sides of my personna as they come. It's helped me bunches.