PDA

View Full Version : Another, "Almost Caught"

Raychel
11-18-2007, 09:12 AM
So yesterday, my wife took the 2 smaller kids and went to her mothers for the day. She always calls before she comes home, so I have time to get changed back to the father that the kids know. :heehee:

The oldest son (20 years old) had gone off for the day. Surprisingly he talked to me before he left. Told me his plans for the day. I wasn't expecting him home much before 11:00pm.

So I had pretty much all afternoon to get dressed and just be me. And that is what I did. I changed a couple of times and had a pretty good day. Well it had gotten dark out and all the lights were off in the house except for in my office. I am fully dressed, Body briefer, Breast Forms (DD) Panties and Pantyhose, Knee High Boots, Nice blue satin gloves and a nice blue dress. Life is good. Just sittting here cruising the forum.

Then I heard what I thought was my sons truck coming up the driveway.
PANIC, PANIC, PANIC, PANIC:nailbiting::Pullhair::nailbiting::Pullhair:

Quickly I close my office door and turn off the light. Make pretend like no one is home. Hopefully that will work. Just the my son opens the door to the house and yells in "HELLO" of course he gets no answer, My truck is in the garage. I here him say to himself, "That is wierd" then he went back outside. Quickly in the dark I get the forms out, my dress off, the boots off, throw them in my closet, throw on a bathrobe and run upstairs and get in the shower. That way he will think that I was just in the shower and didn't here him come in.

Now just as I am getting out of the shower. He comes back in the house. Stash the Panties, Pantyhose and bodybriefer in the bathroom and come out in bathrobe. Converstaion normal. END PANIC. :whistling::yahoo:

So how quick can I change from full dress to the father the kids know. About 20 seconds in the dark. Plus a little time in the bathroom.

Maybe it is time that I had a talk with the kids. :rolleyes:

Kate Simmons
11-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Whew, close one Raychel. Like you said, however, maybe about time you had some talking with the kids. My kids all know, so it saves me a lot of grief in the long run. If they happen to see me, well it would just be Dad doing his "thing" again. Even so, it's always worth a beer or two afterwards.:heehee:

Mitch23
11-18-2007, 09:42 AM
tee hee - 20 seconds that seemed like an eternity!

Mitch

livy_m_b
11-18-2007, 10:21 AM
You'll know it's time to come out of the closet when you start forgetting little items around the house where they are found! Just remember, if you're going to be t*, it helps to have a good sense of humor! :)

Raychel
11-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Whew, close one Raychel. Like you said, however, maybe about time you had some talking with the kids. My kids all know, so it saves me a lot of grief in the long run. If they happen to see me, well it would just be Dad doing his "thing" again. Even so, it's always worth a beer or two afterwards.:heehee:

Maybe that is what I should do, Sit down talk with him over a beer or 2

tee hee - 20 seconds that seemed like an eternity!

Mitch

Seemed like a lifetime

charllote34
11-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Ha ha From super girl to super daddy in 20sec

Kim_Bitzflick
11-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Raychel,

I would not venture to tell you what to do. I have found the best advice I can give is none. But I'll listen all you want. The options suggested above are just options. In the end, YOU have to live with the decision.

I wish you well.

cindybarnes
11-19-2007, 06:29 AM
Wow Raychel, close call !! I remember how fast my heartbeat would go when my daughter would almost catch me LOL
She is grown and been gone for years but I have still had a few close calls with friends driving up with no notice. My wife thinks its funny when this happens, Im not quite so amused.
Cindy

Suzie S.
11-19-2007, 06:38 AM
That was a close call Raychel! It's amazing how creative we can be when panic sets in!:eek: The shower was a good idea! Guess you need security cameras in your driveway...:heehee: Glad everything turned out OK. :thumbsup:

Raychel
11-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Im not quite so amused.

I am not sure why, but somehow I fail to see the humor there either.

Sure does get the heart going though. :rolleyes:

DAVIDA
11-19-2007, 06:45 AM
I think that the quick change acts were started by crossdressers! My friend was saying that it was a good thing that he called before coming over. I told him that he was mistaken. He never thought anything about the fact that I was always coming down the hall when he came over!

Raychel
11-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Do you think he ever noticed that every time he came over you were just getting changed. :heehee::heehee:

DAVIDA
11-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Do you think he ever noticed that every time he came over you were just getting changed. :heehee::heehee:

We talked about that Saturday night! He said that he never had any idea.
What I thought was really funny, he was upset that we didn't tell him a long time ago! It was like an SO being mad about the deception!

Raychel
11-19-2007, 07:37 AM
We talked about that Saturday night! He said that he never had any idea.
What I thought was really funny, he was upset that we didn't tell him a long time ago! It was like an SO being mad about the deception!

I am not real sure how that works, but somehow it does, My wife was way more mad that I didn't tell her years ago. The crossdressing issue wasn't all that big of a deal. But the fact that I didn't tell her. That was a real big deal. :undecided

Raychel
11-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Just an update, Last night after my wife and I went to dinner we talked a bit about my dressing. She said that it did bother her at times. I told her that if it ever bothered her then she should tell me and we would do something about it.

I also told her about this close call with our oldest son. I pretty much told her the whole chan of events. She laughed and said that he knew that I liked to wear silky undies, but she didn't think that he knew any more than that. We laughed a bit, she asked me what I had on. I told her "The full kit"

We also discussed what was in my closet. She said when she first went in there she was a bit surprised to find the breast forms and the high heels. But she was glad she didn't find any makeup or wigs. Then she asked me if I had any makeup or wigs. I told her "No" and that I had thought about a wig in the past but I don't really need that. She said "Oh No, No wigs and No Makeup, that would be to much."

It is great that we can talk about this and I know where she stands with he whole issue.

Michelle 51
11-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Been there done that but its to remember not to leave something laying around as you undress on the move.

Noel Chimes
11-24-2007, 10:28 AM
I would assume that we who no longer have the pitter-patter of little feet around the house and understanding SO's are the lucky ones. Some of us just can't move that fast. However, from the update I gather that the sit down with your son went well. I hope that all things will work out for the best.

Raychel
11-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Oh, there was no "Sit Down" with my son. It just happened that my wife and I had a few minutes when no one else was home. A very rare occasion in itself. :rolleyes:

Raychel
12-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Almost caught again.

Last week, my wife was going out with the kids again. The oldest one was off somewhere.

My wife asked me to do a bit of cleaning in our bedroom, No problem, she knew I was going to be getting dressed up and called our oldest one to tell him to call before he came home. I was cleaning away full drag. Blue velvet dress, Blue sequin heels, pantyhose and forms. Having a grand old time. When suddenly I here the oldest ones truck coming up the driveway. :eek::eek: Panic "Danger" "Danger" "Danger". I am upstairs and there is no way to get my outfit back to the closet without getting seen. I dash into the upstairs bathroom and start getting undressed. He comes upstairs and say hello. I tell him that I will be out in a minute. He went back downstairs. I hide the items in the upstairs bathroom closet and dash into my bedroom and get dressed in drab.

Now my dress, forms and the whole kit are in the bathroom. How the hell am I going to get the stuff put away before anyone see's it.

I have our son help me move some dressers, and do a coiuple of other things. Then he went off into his room. He was out parting al night, so he went to sleep.

Perfect:thumbsup: I go up to the bathroom and get my forms and heels, to bring down to my closet, just as I am rounding the corner, plain view of the back door I here a knock. :eek::eek: Panic "Danger" "Danger" "Danger". Must be my imagination. I continue into my office and put the items away. Then I here a knock at the door again. :eek::eek: Panic. I went to the door and my brother was stopping by to drop off some christmas presents for the kids. I was sweating bullets. Did he see what I had in my hand, before I answered the door. I don't know for sure. It may come out someday.

But for now I think I made it thru that time.

Now, I sit here risking the whole thing again, The kids are ways with the wife, The oldest one its out and here I sit, typing away in a nice red dress, heels and forms. Just waiting for the panic moment to set in again.

I must have brain damage, just asking for trouble. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sandra-leigh
12-30-2007, 03:06 PM
You'll know it's time to come out of the closet when you start forgetting little items around the house where they are found!

Some of us get more and more daring and take more and more risks, because the need to express ourselves can get quite strong, and although we can't bring ourselves to just outright tell all, we half want to get caught. We don't want the potential trouble, so we don't want to get caught, but we want the hiding and lying to be over with! If I recall correctly, earlier this year I posted a thread in the MTF section entitled roughly "Do I want to get caught" in which I talked about my feelings on this a bit more. (Yes, I did get caught on some small things a few times, and then eventually I got caught on something big and had The Talk; I sure was glad to get it out into the open!)

Raychel
12-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the reply Tess,

I know just what you are saying. I am not sure that I want to get caught. I don't think that is it at all, Just very poor timing lately. Maybe taking a bit too much risk, to get Raychel time in.

Although maybe you are right. I am certainly no psychologist. And maybe if I were to see one, They would say that you are right and I am really nutz:heehee:

Jilmac
12-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Raychel, i know exactly how you felt when your son came home. I have been placed in that situation numerous times when all my kids were still at home. I would dress thinking I had plenty of time but then someone would come home unexpectedly and I had to do the quick change routine. It cost me a few extra bucks but I hooked up a motion sensor to a buzzer that would warn me when someone was in my driveway. I would then dash into the bathroom, change back into my drabs, and stash my femme clothes in the laundry chute.
I never timed myself but I'm sure I could change in less than a minute.:shush::shush:

annekathleen
02-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I like to "dress up" after my adult offspring leaves in the morning to go off to work.
I always put on a pair of panties under my jeans,
But in the morning, I like to put on a bra and breast forms and a
womens top..sweater, blouse, etc, and play on the computer.
Fortunately, this morning, I had on a loose fitting sweatshirt
over my "female" attire, as I heard the door open only to find
my offspring coming back home.
I had to discretely get out of the computer chair and head down the hall
to take off my breast forms.
Couldn't wait for the offspring to leave again, so I could get back
into my "feminine" mode.

Donna tv
02-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Well I think all of us who have had those close encounters must have some pretty strong hearts. If we did not experience a heart attack at those critical times then I seriously believe the heart must be our best friend after all we give it plenty of exercise with that pulse rate high.
The spin off question I throw out to all especially GG's is about make up and wigs. My wife has always been very supportive of my dressing. I wear make up of which only one time she has helped me apply, and that was going to a halloween party. I have asked for tips on how to apply correctly and more or less am told to figure it out for myself. The wig is the real sticky part, I have several including just a clip in pony tail I can wear them any time but there will be no intimacy between us if I am wearing either one. i asked what it was but have never gotten a straight answer. Has anyone else ever???

Charolette time
04-11-2008, 12:00 PM
maybe its time to get a lock on the garage door, Im lucky do not have any kids at home any more, just a retired wife, so have to pick and choose, and not forget the forms laying around, so many Pretty ladies from the Worcester county area, im west south of Auburn, some day I want to visit the Worcester sisters girls on wednesday evening on Water st, :love: Charolette

JoAnnDallas
04-11-2008, 01:12 PM
I remember once before I told the wife about my fem side and we were living in WV. She had gone to her club meeting and I was laying on the couch with black panties, black bra, pads, and a black slip on. They cut their meeting short because the snow had gotton heavier and all of a sudden I hear the back door open. I almost killed myself running down the hallway and into the bedrrom. Thank goodness the lights in both the hall and bedroom was off, since you could see right down the hallway from one side of the kitchen. Into the master bathroom, off with the slip, bra, panties, and pads. On with the drab clothing. As I am getting redressed and hiding the others, my wife knocks on the bathroom door and asks if I am OK. I said "Yes, why you ask." She says, "you sure beat a path to the bedroom and with it dark, I was afraid that you may have hurt yourself." I responded, "No, I just need to really get to the bathrrom". No lie here, since I really did need to get to the bathroom to change back into drab. LOL

easy-writer
04-11-2008, 02:21 PM
I remember once before I told the wife about my fem side and we were living in WV...

Ha, ha, sounds like she may have suspected something was up. Once you finally did come out to her, did you ever ask about that incident? Be interesting hear her take.
BTW, you may want to be careful with a phrase like "the wife." It objectifies the one you (presumably) love and hold dear. Funny, I've never heard a woman say "the husband." Not trying to be snippy, just an observation... :)

JoAnnDallas
04-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Since the hallway and bedroom was dark and I was wearing black panties, bra, and slip, I pretty sure she did not see what I was wearing, only that I was hurring down the hallway and into the bedroom.

Amy Hepker
04-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Sounds like you need to be honest with them, could you see your son thinking something was wrong and called the cops. Man it could get bad real quick. I would at least talk to the eldest one. My son is 13 and has known for many years.

LA girl
06-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Raychel,

May I ask - where do you keep (hide) your girl clothes, makeup, etc.?

LA girl

So yesterday, my wife took the 2 smaller kids and went to her mothers for the day. She always calls before she comes home, so I have time to get changed back to the father that the kids know. :heehee:

The oldest son (20 years old) had gone off for the day. Surprisingly he talked to me before he left. Told me his plans for the day. I wasn't expecting him home much before 11:00pm.

So I had pretty much all afternoon to get dressed and just be me. And that is what I did. I changed a couple of times and had a pretty good day. Well it had gotten dark out and all the lights were off in the house except for in my office. I am fully dressed, Body briefer, Breast Forms (DD) Panties and Pantyhose, Knee High Boots, Nice blue satin gloves and a nice blue dress. Life is good. Just sittting here cruising the forum.

Then I heard what I thought was my sons truck coming up the driveway.
PANIC, PANIC, PANIC, PANIC:nailbiting::Pullhair::nailbiting::Pullhair:

Quickly I close my office door and turn off the light. Make pretend like no one is home. Hopefully that will work. Just the my son opens the door to the house and yells in "HELLO" of course he gets no answer, My truck is in the garage. I here him say to himself, "That is wierd" then he went back outside. Quickly in the dark I get the forms out, my dress off, the boots off, throw them in my closet, throw on a bathrobe and run upstairs and get in the shower. That way he will think that I was just in the shower and didn't here him come in.

Now just as I am getting out of the shower. He comes back in the house. Stash the Panties, Pantyhose and bodybriefer in the bathroom and come out in bathrobe. Converstaion normal. END PANIC. :whistling::yahoo:

So how quick can I change from full dress to the father the kids know. About 20 seconds in the dark. Plus a little time in the bathroom.

Maybe it is time that I had a talk with the kids. :rolleyes: