PDA

View Full Version : Caught looking...

julie08
11-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Just curious if anybody else has had a simular problem. I was at Wal-Mart when a cute young girl walks by in a short leather skirt and nice legs. Now, of course you know what I'm looking at - the skirt!!! I've been wanting one for a long time. Of course what my wife sees is me checking out this girl. Of course she was mad.

Now, she knows about my CDing, but she isn't supportive of it at all. So I couldn't tell her what I was actually doing. Oh well.

Anybody have a simular story?

Shelly Preston
11-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Well it seems to me you had to choose between a rock and a hard place

Maybe you should have told her she may be less mad about your dressing ???

Sara Ann
11-18-2007, 05:04 PM
I always avoid that situation by saying at the outset (only in my SO's company, of course) "Oh, that's a nice dress" or "Those are cute boots". Consequently, I never get any flak about staring or doing double-takes. But my wife's attitude toward my CDing is probably a lot different than your wife's.

trannie T
11-18-2007, 05:11 PM
If you have any testerosone in your system you are going to be checking out more than the skirt.
If you are any kind of crossdresser you are going to e checking out the clothes.
If you are married you are busted!

DAVIDA
11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Well, Jean knows that I have a fondness of the female anatomy! If I don't look, she thinks that I missed something and usually points it out to me!

tinadcd
11-18-2007, 05:38 PM
The leather skirt would have been on both my GM and CD radar! :yikes:

I have made it clear to all my SO's over the years, like it or not:

The day I stop looking is the day they close the lid on the box. :cp:

Kari Lynn Franks
11-18-2007, 07:25 PM
my wife knows that im checking out the skirt shes not the jealous type she supports me and knows how much i wish i had that skirt

Karren H
11-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Mine grabs me by the arm and drags me out of the ladies department all the time... Or I get "What are you looking at ..... agin" lol

Raychel
11-18-2007, 07:55 PM
My wife used to get furious if she caught me looking at other women. Now she doesn't even seem to notice.

Michelle 51
11-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Its real simple for me.If she,s wearing tight jeans i look at the women.If she is wearing a cute skirt or dress and heels i,m looking and wishing i was wearing them

Billijo49504
11-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Mine asks if she can get this, in the ladies dept. But she says you can get something too...BJ

Samantha43
11-19-2007, 12:29 AM
Mine points the hot women out to me. Of course I am also looking at her clothes and makeup to see if I can pick up anything I can use.

Missy
11-19-2007, 12:45 AM
my wife has cought me looking and when she see it she will reply yes or no meaning yes that would look good on you or no that would not she knows about me way before we got together

Missy

Raquel June
11-19-2007, 02:48 AM
Then we're in agreement. Eye-humping a girl and envying her wardrobe are not mutually exclusive.

BarbaraTalbot
11-19-2007, 04:55 AM
when she noticed me trying to not look (with mixed results) at the girls in the halls at church.

Post knowing about the cd-ing she now mentions in detail any nice heels I might have missed that day. Its fun to compare notes on shoes we saw.

edit she says..."No, I've just accepted the fact you area w#@r3."

Suzie Taylor
11-19-2007, 06:37 AM
One of my previous g/f's used to be so jealous, I couldn't even glance without a comment, although this didn't stop me it caused stress and we split pretty much as a cause of it. Now I have a wife that often beats me to chick spotting. Being that she's bi I now have some competition and she often wins in the pulling stakes, but at least I get to join in! We'll often comment on what the girl is wearing and how nice it would be to be in it (for us both). All we'd like now, is one of these to participate in an 'all girl' session!

carolyn todd
11-19-2007, 08:24 AM
my wife has caught me many times look at other women,
sometimes i've told her that i've been looking at what other women
but its what they are wearing that interest me the colours ,the styles.

carolyn xx

tamarav
11-19-2007, 08:32 AM
I always check out every attractive woman I see, not blatantly but with respect and of course envy. My wife of 23 years has gone well past the anger stage now that she has completely embraced my CDism. I also smile at women when I meet them face on, whether I am dressed or not. 99% will smile back with the understanding that it is not a come-on.

If you are in an unsupportive situation, remind yourself of the feelings of your other half and try to respect their feelings too. It does go a long way toward building acceptance of your CD activities. Somehow I have gotten to the point of total acceptance from my spouse and even pushing to dress so I feel the effort was well worth it.

Just another point of view.

Tami

JoAnnDallas
11-19-2007, 09:34 AM
My wife will point out to me the GG's that are wearing short reviling outfits. I remember one day in "Garden Ridge" last year. It was cold and this GG was walking down the alise with not only a mini-dress but 4" high heels. I did not see her until my wife comes up to me and says, "Go to the alise and look to your right".

carsoncitypanties
11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
My story is a little off topic, but along the same lines.
My other fetish is womens feet.
My wife does notice me checking out other womens feet and has the same reaction as most wives when they catch hubby checking out another womans boobs.
One day we were shopping with a friend of hers. Wife was looking at clothes, her friend was trying on shoes and asking my opinion.
My wife came over and saw me looking at her friends feet (who by the way has some very unattractive peds).
Wife gave me that "You are so Busted" look.
Later I had to explain myself, which wife accepted.

Amanda Woods
11-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Iwould be checking out the cute girl cos the policey we have in our marriage is,there is no harm looking,but my wife is cool about my dressing up which is great ,she is so understanding.

Hali
11-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Julie08 your story is so funny, wat happen to you, happen to CDs al the time, we'll be caught looking at girls/women/ladies, actually we'll be looking at the outfit they are wearing not the "body" but i dont think you'll ever be given the opportunity to explain yourself. Thats part of the CD dilenma.

Angie G
11-19-2007, 04:57 PM
One time my wife asked if I seen that girls hair she liked the way it was done and I told her no I was looking at her dress so my wife knows I mostly just check out there clothes
And how I'd like to have the outfit :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
11-19-2007, 05:07 PM
No harm looking because I only look at at the face. :rolleyes:

Alice B
11-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Of course I check out the girl for the girl and what she is wearinbg for me. My wife does not get upset and if the clothing is attractive I will tell my wife so and she says nothing. I will also complement the other woman on her skirt/dress,etc. when ever I can.

Patti Girl
11-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Now I have a wife that often beats me to chick spotting. Being that she's bi I now have some competition and she often wins in the pulling stakes, but at least I get to join in!

:) Same here. We point out good looking women to each other. My wife gets a bit flustered when she notices that I'm watching her stare at other women, LOL. Although she hasn't done much about it, she has come to recognize that she must have some real bi interests.

Patti

Charolette time
11-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Now thats not right, you may wind up having to share your pretty undies and things with an other besides your S O< just teasing, what a great gal you have, Charolette

Ema1234 GG
11-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Well of course that's what your wife is going to think, particularly if you don't bother to correct her. And if you're being honest I'm sure that there is more than one reason you are checking her out. Both the clothes and the body that is wearing them, afterall you are still male. :rolleyes:

However, from a GG point of you I personally think it is disrespectful to check out women in a way that your wife will notice when she is present, particularly if you already know she is sensitive about it. If you have a wife who is cool with it, then it's all fun and games. However, if she isn't ok with it then it's more than possible to do it discreetly.

Joanna-Louise
11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Although im sure Kim new i was looking at GG's as they walked past us either whilst waling through town or in the car, although she never said anything im sure she first thought i was looking at her and not what she was wearing.

Now i just make a point of saying oh i love her dress or skirt etc etc, even on telly when i say I like her she asks her or her outfit LoL

MsJanessa
11-20-2007, 02:37 PM
darling---who wouldn't look? you must not have been married a long time---after a couple of years wives expect their husbands to look at ladies dressed like that.

MarciManseau
11-21-2007, 09:18 AM
One of my previous g/f's used to be so jealous, I couldn't even glance without a comment, although this didn't stop me it caused stress and we split pretty much as a cause of it. Now I have a wife that often beats me to chick spotting. Being that she's bi I now have some competition and she often wins in the pulling stakes, but at least I get to join in! We'll often comment on what the girl is wearing and how nice it would be to be in it (for us both). All we'd like now, is one of these to participate in an 'all girl' session!

My gf is bi also, and that means we often admire girls we see at the mall, or on the street, and sometimes she even says things like, "She' got a great ass." or "I wonder if she's wearing panties." And then we both laugh. Of course as I'm also bi, we often check out men.

Charolette time
11-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Sounds like youv got the best of both worlds, lucky gal, Charolette

donna anne
11-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Never Been Caught Looking But I Almost Laugh To Myself Sometimes When Im Checking Out A Girl With A Nice Outfit Or More Especialy A Nice Pair Of Heels. Im Thinking About The Outfit And Not The Woman Wearing It

Jaquelyn
11-24-2007, 01:24 PM
I was just telling my wife yesterday about checking out the ladies I saw at the snowboard/ski show I went to last weekend. I was explaining how I was looking at different outfits and how the fit different body types and whatnot, which was what I was doing.......she looks at me and laughs and says, "cding has become a reason for you to ooogle other women". We both laughed, cause' it was true in a way. She knows I look at other women, sexually, but, if I so much as even think about doing something more-the hammer will come down instantly-I am very aware of that. The side note of this story was I was telling her about the women at the show, because of the inordinant amount that had OBVIOUSLY had plastic surgery done. I mean, most of the women over 40 had surgery of one kind or another.
Probably a good thread subject all in its own......