PDA

View Full Version : My circle is getting bigger!

DAVIDA
11-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Last night Jean and I had our friend, who was told about me( actually shown) a month or so ago, and his SO over for wings. (I make killer hot wings) Well in the course of the evening, Jean told her about me! She was a little shocked a first, just because CDing is the last thing most people think of when they see me! She is fine with our revelation and has no problem seeing me dressed.
So it seems as if our circle is getting bigger all the time!
Telling others is a little scarry for me, but everything is a lot better afterwards!

DeeInGeorgia
11-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Hi, Davida!

So are you bringing your wings to the Christmas Party?

Dee

trannie T
11-18-2007, 08:06 PM
It's amazing how liberating it is to leave the closet. I'm slowly crawling through the door and it gets better with each little move.
Could you share your recipe with us? Are crossdressers the last group without a cookbook?

Athena
11-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Care you share your wing recipe? :happy:

Phoebe Reece
11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Way to go Davida! With real friends, there is rarely need to worry about their reaction.

Billijo49504
11-18-2007, 11:51 PM
Yes, please share the recipe!!! I wonder how many of my neighbors saw me walking the dog today. I had on a pink scoop neck sweater, my reddish wig and a pink head band. Jeans and tennies, too. There is no dought that I was in gurl mode. My wife even thought I looked very cute.....BJ

DAVIDA
11-19-2007, 06:38 AM
WOW! I had no idea that wings were so popular! I have let only two people watch me make the sauce! It is definately not just hot sauce to see how hot it can get! I have been told that my wings are the best. But, alas, I will have to think about giving the recipe out. Jean says no!
Hi, Dee! I'm not shure that we will be able to go to the Christmas party this year. We are going to try.
Phoebe, it is getting a lot easier telling people. I go to a salon and spa for waxing, and three of the girls there know, if not all of them!
BJ, I was out getting the paper Saturday morning and saw a strange truck across the street. When I bent down to pick up the paper, I looked over there and the neighbor was coming out the door and another person was in the yard! I just kept walking! The neighbor probably has seen me dressed before anyway! It was 5:00AM! Damn deer hunters!