PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Girly Planning Dinner

Lori SC
11-18-2007, 10:53 PM
I've been out in public for a couple years now, and have done a lot of things while dressed, restaurants, ladies rooms, dressing rooms, etc. etc. But I just did a new first for me....

Last Friday I had AmyH over for dinner. This was a dressed dinner and I had to be the hostess! I've never been the hostess before. :eek: (My wife was out of town). That meant that I actually had to consider things besides the booze! :cheers: Not only the food, but the decor, how should the table be set, etc. etc.

I know, I know, it's certainly not as exciting as going out in public dressed for the first time, but I certainly felt pretty girly when I was planning everything.

I like to cook, and often do cook; so that wasn't a problem. I made beef bourginon (with pearl onions and mushrooms); salad; green beans with red peppers, onions and basil. :ms: Anyone want to join us for our next dinner?

I took the afternoon off, and thought I'd have plenty of time - even to do some paperwork... well, I barely managed to get everything ready and get dressed in time! :Pullhair: My nails were still drying when Amy arrived. You realize why it takes ladies so long to get ready, when you try dressing... well it takes even longer when you include preparing dinner, and making sure the house is straightened up!

There's a picture from this night on the picture thread of Amy and me. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71202 Everything went pretty smoothly, no major problems (due to good planning no doubt)! We had a great time, and will do this again in January. Hmmm... maybe I'll try a flaming main course next time!

This was Amy's first time out of her place when dressed, but that's her story if she chooses to tell it.

Hugs, Lori

Billijo49504
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Well, BJ and the better half went to the mall, and then out for chinese. I got a few new panties and some more makeup at VS. But we also went shopping for Thanksgiving day dinner. And I'm doing the dinner as usual. I love to cook, but not fancy, just good healthy food. I got tired with buying all the fancy and expensive things for gormet dinners....BJ
ps. $45 for a 750ml pear brandy for a poached pear desert. The bottle had a pear in it, so there went a lot of the booze.