PDA

View Full Version : Another baby step taken

Diane1950
11-19-2007, 04:48 AM
Hi to all my friends here... I don't post much and this is the first time
I've started a thread.

I wanted to share something kind of wonderful that happened to me today. I went out to the grocery store underdressed; that is no big thing in itself, as I underdress a lot. But today was different. It was warm out, and I dashed out in just a t-shirt and jeans. My bra cups and straps were obvious, as were my dark pantyhose between my pant cuffs and shoe tops. I caught a few looks both from men and women... and for the very first time, I just didn't give a damn.

Thanks for listening, girls.

Brianna Lovely
11-19-2007, 05:27 AM
Congradulations, Diane, good for you!
Now, you know, you'll have to do it again, giggle.

Shelly Preston
11-19-2007, 05:28 AM
It's good to hear that you can go out and not care

I just hope you dont get any harrassment because of it

Please be careful :hugs:

Mitch23
11-19-2007, 06:49 AM
well done you - now you can think about your next baby step!

mitch

Kristen Marie
11-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Baby steps are huge! Each one makes the next one that much more attainable. I remember wearing panties under my clothes to work for the first time, and then quickly changing them before I got home. Now I wear them every day. But it was those baby steps that counted so much!

You go girl....

Angie G
11-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Diane you go girl :hugs:
Angie

pamela_a
11-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Diane,

Every small step leads us forward. It's great to hear your baby step had helped increase your confidence in who you are. Now give yourself a big pat on the back and get some shopping in for your reward.

-Paula-

AllieSF
11-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Watch out world! Diane is on her way. Lovely lady, so enjoy your new found freedom.