PDA

View Full Version : what would u do

mellissa
04-06-2005, 12:20 AM
wanted to know what u would do if ur either girlfriend or wife let you dress and helped you and watched you what would u do

mel

Fiona K
04-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Be nervous, scared to death but very, very grateful
Fiona
xx

Sharon
04-06-2005, 12:37 AM
let her

Sweet Susan
04-06-2005, 01:25 AM
I'd be grateful and then I'd dive in.

Dian
04-06-2005, 01:33 AM
First, I would pinch myself to make sure I wasn't just dreaming. Then shop till we drop, and have fun together being who we really are! :)

cdaleli
04-06-2005, 01:41 AM
Realize it is not a dream and then go for it with out a hesitation

Amber5
04-06-2005, 02:30 AM
If my girlfriend was ok with it, omg, I would be in heaven.

ToniB
04-06-2005, 05:41 AM
Who on earth is going to turn down an invitation to Utopia??? Of course we'd ALL do it!

ToniB

Wendy me
04-06-2005, 05:45 AM
that would be way cool , but if it was a girlfreind ...it could cause problems with the wife.........

Kimberly
04-06-2005, 06:55 AM
I've actually done this, and posted an account of it somewhere...

aha! http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6847

So... yeh. :)

Sandra H
04-06-2005, 08:55 AM
My wife did and we had lots of fun sharing each others panties and tights.

Devon
04-06-2005, 09:41 AM
If I had, or could find, a SO who would share this part of my life with me, I would be in absolute heaven!

Devon

Tiffy
04-06-2005, 09:45 AM
It would be normal to me and every day is great.

Kisses, April

Teddie
04-06-2005, 10:13 AM
My wife loves helping me dress, and doing my makeup. It's been that way for almost as long as we've been married.

Richelle
04-06-2005, 10:19 AM
I agree with Dian, but I would pinch myself several times. My wife really hates the idea. :(

Richelle

First, I would pinch myself to make sure I wasn't just dreaming. Then shop till we drop, and have fun together being who we really are! :)

Brenda Elizabeth
04-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Initially I would be overjoyed if my wife suggested that she would like to see me getting dressed and offering help, which by the way is unlikely in the forseeable future.

However if she did and I have now been giving this some thought, I think I would be terribly embarrassed for the first time as the last time she physically saw me dressed was about 12 years ago, when she found out.( another story)

Having got over the initial embarrassment it would be great to have her around helping and commenting, I would however keep the tucking bit private.

It is rather ironic that since she has accepted my girly side, she quite often asks for my advice or comments on clothes and make up.

So must live in hope

Brenda XXX

Darlene.
04-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Well I guess I would do what comes naturally "Dress" and enjoy.

DonnaT
04-06-2005, 11:57 AM
She already has :D

Holly
04-06-2005, 02:56 PM
She does... and we have fun!

Julie
04-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Mellissa, this doesn’t involve a wife or girlfriend in the sense you might mean it in this thread but it involves a GG who I am friends with, this is all quite recent (this week) and does have some relevance to your question so I’m posting this here.

This site has a broad spectrum of girls who are at varying levels with their cross-dressing; some are and will remain in the closet for either valid or wrongly perceived reasons. Others are making small steps in the coming out process and doing so in small increments at their own pace and others who jump straight in and go for the jugular. At the time of finding this site I was one of these people who were firmly in their closet and although my cross-dressing was a big part of me I thought I would be remaining in my closet, not by choice mind you but fear of the consequences if I ever peered around the door. The urge though to find a site such as this was quite obviously looking back at it a sign that I wasn’t happy staying alone in that closet.

This is why I have mentioned here more than once now since being here how I know two people who are aware of my cross-dressing (one male and one female) and have in some form seen me as Julie. I have enjoyed being Julie somewhere other than within my own closet and in the company of someone, well only last Sunday this figure increased 50% to three people (others know but I have not dressed in their company)

A very close GG friend of mine had asked me to type up some correspondence for her and I returned it to her place late on Sunday afternoon. Now she was aware that each time I visited her place I always took a keen interest in her clothes be they new or ones that had been laundered and ready to put away, this time was no different and I helped her put it all away. I was openly trying her skirts and dresses that appealed to me up against myself and imagining what they’d look like on when she out of the blue said to me, “B.... why don’t you try them on it’s obvious that you want to”.

It was an offer that I was not going to refuse but before I did I make both of us some coffee and I told her all about me and the extent of my cross-dressing and explained how it all came about and why it will always be a part of me. She asked me some questions about my dressing that I answered honestly and there was no negativity from her whatever and I was accepted for who I am, for the rest of the time there she even referred to me as Julie.

Going through her wardrobes once more she picked out some clothing she thought I might like and watched as I tried them all on, she then gave me her view as to if they were OK or not. By the time I had to get home and check this forum over I had 6 skirts, 2 dresses and 4 tops to take with me. Sitting here at the computer on Sunday night I was on such a high and was dying to tell someone, in the end I just had to Yahoo a member I saw on the forum and chat as I’d have burst keeping it to myself.

I came home from work Tuesday and logged into the forum, after checking things to see if anything needed moderating I began to type this up and keep one eye on this place, I then received a phone call from this GG who said that she’d bought me a dress. Once there I was welcomed as Julie and not my drab name as had previously been the case, I was then presented with the dress which just happened to be my size (I’d told her on Sunday) and I tried it on for her and it got her seal of approval which meant a lot to me. My plans to make this a quick visit so that I could get back to the forum went out of the window when she laid some more clothes out for me to try on, like before I tried everything on and she was on hand to help. I left there knowing that I had come out totally to another friend and that I can be Julie whenever I visit there and dress freely without any worries.

The other girls here have expressed how I felt about this quite nicely Mellissa, I’m still ecstatic about the whole thing if I’m honest.

JJ

Melissa A.
04-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Mine does. Sometimes I think she is more enthusiastic about it than I am. If any of you with less than enthusiastic wives or gfs ever get the oppurtunity, all I would say to you is, remember, it's not all about you. Put your expectations aside, and just go with whatever happens.

Good luck to all.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

windycissy
04-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow, that would be a mind-blower...I guess in my fantasies, I would return the favor by helping her disguise herself as a guy, and then let her squire me around. What a hoot that would be! Windy

DonnaT
04-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey Julie, your friend sounds absolutely fantastic! I am happy for you!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_5_104.gif

Wendy me
04-06-2005, 06:32 PM
thanks for shareing julie i almoust bursted thanks and veary well done.........

Sharon
04-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Very cool Julie!! I'm so happy that you have someone so special that you can share this part of yourself with. You certainly deserve it!
I hope you have many adventures to share with us in the future. :)

Love,
Sharon

linda glam
04-06-2005, 07:03 PM
wanted to know what u would do if ur either girlfriend or wife let you dress and helped you and watched you what would u do

mel
my first wife used to help me with my dressing,we had some wonderful times.Sadly she died 20 years ago but i cherish the memories.At least i knew there were understanding people out there long before the internet.

Wenda
04-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Melissa, neat question. Like some of the other lucky girls, I have had acceptance beyond my dreams. Although my gf is still a bit iffy about having wenda in the car, when went to the mountains for Christmas, she gave me a starter makeup kit, a set of her surplus clip-on earrings, and a makeover. We have gone shopping, and it costs me money. When I am Wenda with her, she is Jaya, a moderate dominatrix.
Wenda has not visited her recently because she is dealing with a lot of health issues, but she is coming to my place Friday and staying over. She is going to see my new red lacey heels, my new black stilletos, etc. She accepts Wenda and really enjoys certain outings with her, but, she has made it clear that Wenda isn't her life partner. I am very ok with that.
Julie, absolutely awesome story. That is as good as it gets, dear. Enjoy. Share with us when you can. luv, wenda.

Lindahexi
04-07-2005, 05:44 AM
Mellissa, if that happened to me, I'd be so happy, but alas I don't think it ever will. What would I do? Well I'd be dressed most of the time I guess, because I just feel right en femme.

Julie, that was a wonderful post, you must have enjoyed it so much. What a marvelous story and a wonderful new friend. I'm happy for you.

Linda.

nikki
04-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Mellisa my wife does know and i know i'm one of the lucky ones,but even now after all these years i'm still not 100% convinced that she's totally happy with it.Maybe it's because i'm on such a high when dressed and i expect her to be too.I know i probably expect far too much.

Julie i'm so happy for you.It would be great if more people could be more accepting of each and everyone of us.After all we are only enjoying ourselves and hurting no one.
Nikki

crispy
04-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Be nervous, scared to death but very, very grateful
Fiona
xx
me too .............. breathless, with my heart in my mouth and beating like a bass drum.

........................ it'll never happen. :(

azure
04-07-2005, 11:46 PM
hey julie, a hug for being brave, and happiness for your future x :)

Tristen Cox
04-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Enjoy It :D