PDA

View Full Version : Recaps Holiday En Femme

NicoleR
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
i thought i'd add my brief recap since the last thread was closed. i'm not sure if anyone's had a chance to unpack and regroup w/traveling and the upcoming holiday but hopefully more will chime in!

it's definitely an event to attend! i plan on going to phoenix next year.

i was there on friday to give my presentations. thanks to all who came up to introduce themselves and the couple ladies who volunteered to be my models (hi Mardi) and another who gave me the privilege of being her very first makeover! i can't believe how quickly the time flew by!

i also had the opportunity to see susan matthews class and denae doyle. both women are excellent speakers. susan's class was on fashion and design elements of clothing. i learned quite a few things. denae detailed some do's and don'ts for the transgendered. both speakers were very professional but made their classes fun and informative.

thanks for the kudos Nora and i hope to see everyone on your next trip to las vegas :). for those going to First Event in January--i'll see you there and i will be leading classes and working the convention. it will be a fun 5 days!

Mardi
11-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Holiday En Femme was great, had a ball
(Hi NicoleR), I recieved alot of great comments on the makeover you did on me, way to go girl.