PDA

View Full Version : A Moment Out This Past Weekend

paulap
11-19-2007, 10:02 PM
You guy's/girl's, this weekend, I made a small effort at a partial enfemme episode, wearing a pair of tall. knee-high boots with 3-1/2" heels under my jeans. I was going to a metal show and hoped it would be dark enough for me to wear them all night, but I stopped to get gas at an empty service station on the way there. Once I stopped the vehicle and started to pump my gas, the place filled up at all the filling positions. It was like I had 12" heels on! I stood as best i could to hide the heels and nobody seemed to notice, but I chickened out once I got back into the car and changed back to my male shoes. This is much harder than it sounds. All you that go out, I give you alot of credit.

Rachel Morley
11-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi Paula,

I hear you girl ... sometimes dressing in girly clothes (or boots in your case) but otherwise presenting as a guy can take courage. Why do I do it? ... it's complicated .. but the short answer is I get a little bit of a buzz and I like to feel feminine and a little bit "soft" all the time. ... even when I can't be fully en femme. :happy:

Patricia Danielle
11-20-2007, 03:30 AM
I wear slips and camis just about 24/7 and I guess only one person has noticed but she has never said anything. She is a real sweetheart, the feel of nylon against my skin is so sexey. I have to adjust a strap every now and then but I guess it comes with the turf..Patricia..

Di
11-20-2007, 08:05 AM
No worrys...it isn't a race.....and if it isn't fun or does'nt feel right for you ...whats the point? Just do what is right for you.:hugs:

Kristen Marie
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Your story is great....because I think we've all been there before. My first time wearing a LOW pair of Payless lady shoes to pump gas gave me the same feeling. I thought it would be so awesome until people started arriving to fill up their cars (darn slow pump) and I thought everyone was looking at me. I kicked those suckers off and put on my guy loafers.

But don't worry...there will other and better opportunities. Wearing shorts in the car with a pair of slides when you drive through a MacDonalds, even if they can't really see them is fun and safe. Or a camisole peeking through a shirt when paying tolls. All ways you can begin stepping out.

Go for it girl...

Jennifer N.
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
I do this often and it gives me a rush. Once I worked my way up to do it, I started telling myself that if I wanted those new pair of pumps, I would have to wear my flats into Payless and buy them. Because if you are going to be a girl today you have to wear girl things. Just recently have I started to try them own in the staore. I was also aware that people could see my hose as well. I only do this at the Payless stores that are not in a mall. It takes time and you need to make small steps to do what you feel is you. I have only been out completely dressed once this takes more courage for me.

Wear your Heels Girl and don't forget your Pantyhose!
Jennifer N.

Alice B
11-20-2007, 03:59 PM
You don't know these people and they don't know you. Pupm away and don't worry about it.:happy:

mariacd6
11-20-2007, 04:04 PM
While I'm not really out, I do when able wear femme undergarments, especialy girdles and stockings under my male clothes. I actually for the first time did exactly what you did, put on a pair of over the knee high heeled boots with my jeans and went to buy gas. The station was empty, but filled up as I started pumping. I know everyone who looked at me saw my heels - one 20+ year old girl smiled at me. The rush I got from that was totally worth it, and I will continue "outing" myself slowly but surely in the future.

Chari
11-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Each of us has to decide what to wear and when its time to go out in fem attire. When we do go out for the first time dressed, what a rush!:2c:

Chari

trannie T
11-20-2007, 11:36 PM
Every time I pump gas when en femme I choose the least busy pumps. Without fail as soon as I start pumping several other cars pull up. After a few uncomfortable moments the pump will shut off and I can make my getaway. I feel a it of a rush as I drive off.

Suzy Harrison
11-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Honestly if you don't want to be noticed - get lost in the crowd. The more people that are around you then the less likelyhood anyone else is going to notice you.

If you are on your own - you're the only person someone else is going to look at.

It's the reverse you'd think it would be - there's safety in numbers

Stephenie S
11-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Honestly if you don't want to be noticed - get lost in the crowd. The more people that are around you then the less likelyhood anyone else is going to notice you.

If you are on your own - you're the only person someone else is going to look at.

It's the reverse you'd think it would be - there's safety in numbers

Oh, listen to her girls. This is SOOOO true.

When you are the only one there, you are the only one to look at. At a crowded mall you disappear into the crowd. Also, remember. it's you own paranoia that makes you assume that someone who LOOKS at you is thinking in their mind, "look at the pervert". Sometimes people just look and smile because that's what people do. Your own guilt and shame will read "busted" into every encounter if you let it.

Most people don't give a flying patootie what you wear. It's pretty egotistical of you to think that EVERYONE else is concerned with YOUR boots, hon. Think about it.

Lovies,
Stephenie

paulap
11-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Thank all of you for you advice and motivation. That whole day was a such a rush. I totally enjoyed wearing my boots and nylons under my guy clothes. It was so exciting! I agree that I have to ignore what other people think and just do my thing. It is hard; I really just want to enjoy it without confrontation. I know that is not exactly realistic when going out in public and the cost of being outed is the price to pay. I thought the first subtle attempt would be easier than it was, though! Geez!

Love all your wishes!:love:

PS - Sorry I did not reply sooner - my computer died last night as I was responding. Happy Thanksgiving!