PDA

View Full Version : addicted

CutieKelly
04-06-2005, 01:41 AM
Kind of a bad time for me.... l LOVE to dress.. have for years... but dont think I will have much of a chance anymore... maybe a FEW things hidden... but I have to get in a few last outings!! IM ADDICTED.. scared as hell.... and addicted to the adrenaline....whole point for me was... I liked the way my body looked in female stuff... and felt female... and all girls like to be checked out or looked at... that was the next level for me.. I have went out alot lately....cant ever get the guts to go in the mall etc etc.. (I have a few times in the past).... but I fnd certain situations to get out of the car and get attention from guys.... I have more than a handful of cool experiences that were fullfilling.. I never realized how much of pigs some guys are (but I love it)... lol... l love shaking what god gave me and KNOWING someone had XRAY vision on my ass!!! sorry for rambling.... I know I will dress more in the future.. but I will always have that inner woman in me... talk to you girls later
luv Kelly

Akyra
04-06-2005, 07:03 PM
why kant u dwess as much no more??????? :confused:

CindyT
04-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Yes, why won't you be able to do it anymore???? Just curious, I also share your feelings about drawing attention too.