PDA

View Full Version : My akward first times with hosiery.

Nicole Erin
11-20-2007, 04:48 PM
So I guess I could share these. Like some of you, I have probably had more negative feedback for being me.

When I was like 9, I was in baseball. My dad and brother thought it would be a good idea to put my new BB glove under my matress to break it in. Right where I hid my pantyhose. I was a little shocked that evening when my dad showed me what he had found. My first thought - "hey those are mine!" He chewed me out and threatened to make me wear them out when I went outside to play. [never actually happened.]

So here is the funny part - Later on he was explaining why guys don't wear girlie things. He said "You don't see Kevin* wearing a skirt do you?" I mistook "skirt" for "scarf" and said, "Yes, Kevin wears a skirt all the time!" he was getting mad disagreeing. So I said "Yes he does! His mom makes him wear one to school when it is really cold outside... ...but that is just for recess and waiting for the bus, he takes it off at school." I don't remember where it went after that...

No where near as bad as the time in middle school when one of the bullies decided to announce to everyone waiting for the bus that I had been caught wearing pantyhose. For about a year after that, I was in almost constant worry that someone would bring that up again just to embarass me.

Karren H
11-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Ohhh the good old days? Lol. Luckily I was never caught with anything though I had stashes all over.. But my girlfriends brother was caught wearing nylons in the boys locker room... In High School.. He was the football team equipment manager.. And had a hard time living that one down...

Karren

Jazzmine
11-20-2007, 05:59 PM
I had a stash under my divan draws under my bed. My mother found them a few times but never said anything. Athough she did wash a slip once and put it back. :heehee:
If my Dad had found out he would have ripped into me. :eek:
If my brother found out the world would have known in 5 minutes and my life would have been over before it even got started!:devil:

I used to love those times when very young and alone and I could dress in lingerie just for the thrill of it!!! Felt like heaven.:happy:

And still is!

:hugs: Jazzmine