PDA

View Full Version : Stopping to Smell the Perfume

Melissa Anne
11-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone else sometimes forgets to stop and smell the perfume, so to speak, when they have a chance to dress? I was thinking about the last two times that I had dress-up days. I realized that I didn't really enjoy either day as much as I have in the past. I realized that I was so caught up in getting my makeup "perfect" and taking the "perfect" picture, that by the time the day was over I hadn't really had a chance to just enjoy my femme side. I didn't feel very fulfilled, if that makes sense. Does anyone else ever have this happen?

I am going to make a conscious effort to enjoy my next dress-up day and enjoy being Melissa for a while and not worry so much about the other things. Hopefully it will be fun again!

Sinthia
11-20-2007, 08:41 PM
To me, I usually enjoy a day when I plan on it in advance. Sometimes it is going somewhere. Sometimes it is staying home and working on a particular project. The point is that I am doing something that I planned on doing, not something that has to be done. The same can be said about my dressing up. When I plan on wearing a dress this afternoon, instead of just putting a dress on, I seem to have a better time of it. It is something that I planned on doing because I like doing it.

Billijo49504
11-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Well I like VS's Super Model and Lancome's Hypnose....Those are the perfumes I like. Dressed or not, on me or the wife....BJ

Rachel Morley
11-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi Melissa,

I totally understand where you are coming from. I don't post anywhere near a much as I used to here or anywhere else on the web and that's because (for me) my crossdressing has gone "full circle" and that no longer is it necessary to me to want to take pictures of myself or post to forums on a regular basis. I want to "enjoy the feelings" of being a crossdresser and so I do what I want to do when I want to do them .... and if I remember to take a picture ... great! .. but if I don't, then it doesn't matter to me. However, if I do take pics, I will share them with the girls of this site if they're interested. I want to be humble about it all.

Hugs
Rachel